Educational

Author Topic: Attack on Syria imminent  (Read 6312 times)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
Re: Attack on Syria imminent
« Reply #120 on: August 29, 2013, 11:12:24 PM »
You can be a real prick when you want to be... you know that?
you chose to let it bother you. not my problem, Skyblue1 has been a prick to me in the past for no reason so I occasionally like to give it back to him

And I'm not insulting aspie momma duck. I'm stating facts, she IS dating a California Raisin.  ;)

:skywarp:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #121 on: August 29, 2013, 11:14:36 PM »
Why would you need a proxy in the first place? unless your viewing questionable stuff, or want to remain anonymous online

I don't really see the need to have one, and you paid for a entire years worth of one?

well. I can see your middle name is sugar daddy and why aspie momma likes you

good grief. haha

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

:finger:

A fine example of your maturity. :hahaha:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

TheoK

« Reply #122 on: August 29, 2013, 11:57:00 PM »
Sweden has a population smaller than 3% of the US population. Yet Sweden gives 4.5 billions in humanitarian aid: Source

So I'm not impressed at all.

I don't care if you're impressed. I care that I've met your points and you haven't met mine. Besides:

But that's not the topic here. We are talking about the United States of America invading other countries since 150 years back for false reasons.

I don't recall posting that the US is the most humanitarian country in the world, nor that we are complete altruists. You've asked me to back myself up regarding US foreign aid and I have. Now back yourself up.

But you benefit from this too. You can claim that you do things without benefitting from it yet you benefit from the fact that some people think that you don't benefit.

Here is what you spend on the military: Military Budget of the United States

You spend 425 times more on your military than on helping poor countries.

In comparison Sweden doesn't spend much more on the military budget than 6.4 billions, about 1.5 times more than on humanitarian aid for other countries.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: August 30, 2013, 12:48:38 AM »
Why would you need a proxy in the first place? unless your viewing questionable stuff, or want to remain anonymous online

I don't really see the need to have one, and you paid for a entire years worth of one?

good grief. haha

I don't understand why you're picking on Genesis as he sounds like the last guy someone like you should pick on (unless you're all of a sudden like MLA whom you used to take issue with for a similar thing).

If it's about what happened in the old AFF past, then you need to get over it because he's apologized for his mistakes so many times by now that I'm getting tired of reading his apologies, and it's just trollish of you to keep giving him a hard time for that.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #124 on: August 30, 2013, 04:38:25 AM »

good grief. haha

I don't understand why you're picking on Genesis as he sounds like the last guy someone like you should pick on (unless you're all of a sudden like MLA whom you used to take issue with for a similar thing).

If it's about what happened in the old AFF past, then you need to get over it because he's apologized for his mistakes so many times by now that I'm getting tired of reading his apologies, and it's just trollish of you to keep giving him a hard time for that.

He apologized? Where? I clearly didn't see it. I didn't see one directed at me.

This is nothing like MLA, honey. Genesis never did squat to MLA. He accused me of immaturity while being immature himself. Lies and hypocrisy are a sore spot for me. I could write a novel as to why. He also is an asshole and he knows it. I2 is unmoderated, so it is expected that anything someone says that is untrue or another member merely dislikes is going to get heat. He also reported me for a stupid reason and insulted me by saying I was "too emotionally immature" to moderate a board while being worse off himself . He only has himself to blame for the shards of his glass house cutting him. He kicked me while I was down, he deserves what he got and more.

Does this clear anything up for you? Did you lose your 100 dollar bet?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 06:17:54 AM by Butthurt Princess »

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #125 on: August 30, 2013, 05:30:33 AM »
was hoping for a reply from semi

guess I wont get one

Was under the impression

that folks that used proxies

were frowned upon here

must be mistaken

Like I've said

Mysterious guy

But as per your wishes

skyblue is stopping

Proxies are not really frowned upon here it's just that the spam filters reject a lot of them and will not let you registrar. There are some that do work and we have approved members using them as long as the IP wasn't blacklisted.  There are many reasons to use one like avoiding ip baised search results,viewing country restricted material say on Youtube, ,using TOR to bypass internet filters, and  of course there is always not trusting the site you are visiting with your IP info which I would say is the case with Semi.  I have and do use proxies for all these reasons.
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #126 on: August 30, 2013, 05:37:12 AM »
Sweden has a population smaller than 3% of the US population. Yet Sweden gives 4.5 billions in humanitarian aid: Source

So I'm not impressed at all.

I don't care if you're impressed. I care that I've met your points and you haven't met mine. Besides:

But that's not the topic here. We are talking about the United States of America invading other countries since 150 years back for false reasons.

I don't recall posting that the US is the most humanitarian country in the world, nor that we are complete altruists. You've asked me to back myself up regarding US foreign aid and I have. Now back yourself up.

But you benefit from this too. You can claim that you do things without benefitting from it yet you benefit from the fact that some people think that you don't benefit.

Here is what you spend on the military: Military Budget of the United States

You spend 425 times more on your military than on helping poor countries.

In comparison Sweden doesn't spend much more on the military budget than 6.4 billions, about 1.5 times more than on humanitarian aid for other countries.

Now you're off-topic completely.  What does our military budget have to do with justifications for intervention in other countries? I admit that it is oversized in comparison to other countries' budgets.

As I stated earlier, I cannot prove that any particular act is completely altruistic because of the logical flaw I mentioned, and all nations act according to their interests anyways.

I have backed myself up on the issues. Now, I will just state that America occasionally acts in a humanitarian way. Why not argue with me on the issues, rather than tangents?
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2013, 05:41:30 AM »
was hoping for a reply from semi

guess I wont get one

Was under the impression

that folks that used proxies

were frowned upon here

must be mistaken

Like I've said

Mysterious guy

But as per your wishes

skyblue is stopping

Proxies are not really frowned upon here it's just that the spam filters reject a lot of them and will not let you registrar. There are some that do work and we have approved members using them as long as the IP wasn't blacklisted.  There are many reasons to use one like avoiding ip baised search results,viewing country restricted material say on Youtube, ,using TOR to bypass internet filters, and  of course there is always not trusting the site you are visiting with your IP info which I would say is the case with Semi.  I have and do use proxies for all these reasons.

I do things off of the internet, skyblue1.

Parts is correct. Since you have made an issue of it, I've bolded the reason I use Tor on your site. Incidentally, I use Tor on other sites, too, sometimes for no reason at all.

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: August 30, 2013, 06:12:48 AM »
You can be a real prick when you want to be... you know that?

Well theres a pot calling a kettle black if I ever saw one. Sneaky little fuck.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #129 on: August 30, 2013, 06:17:56 AM »
You are all pricks, get over it! The bickering is what fucks this site up. I don't care if any of us get along, although orgies are welcome, but getting butthurt over what somebody posts on the interwebs is extremely immature and posting mean, vindictive shit about someone on the interwebs is also very immature.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #130 on: August 30, 2013, 06:21:29 AM »
You are all pricks, get over it! The bickering is what fucks this site up. I don't care if any of us get along, although orgies are welcome, but get butthurt over what somebody posts on the interwebs is extremely immature and posting mean, vindictive shit about someone on the interwebs is also very immature.

I never said I wasn't immature. What I am is fair and honest to the point of being rigid about it. My assburgers exacerbates that. My profile makes fun of my butthurt and immaturity. I don't deny what is true.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #131 on: August 30, 2013, 06:29:22 AM »
You are all pricks, get over it! The bickering is what fucks this site up. I don't care if any of us get along, although orgies are welcome, but get butthurt over what somebody posts on the interwebs is extremely immature and posting mean, vindictive shit about someone on the interwebs is also very immature.

I never said I wasn't immature. What I am is fair and honest to the point of being rigid about it. My assburgers exacerbates that. My profile makes fun of my butthurt and immaturity. I don't deny what is true.

As am I! For the record, my post was generic and not aimed at anyone in particular, although I did use the term butthurt! :P
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: August 30, 2013, 07:04:15 AM »

As am I! For the record, my post was generic and not aimed at anyone in particular, although I did use the term butthurt! :P

Better not let skyblue1 hear you talking like that.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #133 on: August 30, 2013, 09:16:18 AM »
British MPs have voted against possible military action against Syria to deter the use of chemical weapons.

David Cameron said it was clear the British Parliament does not want action and "I will act accordingly".

The government motion was defeated 285 to 272, a majority of 13 votes.

Doesn't the British parliament know that their single international responsibility is rubber-stamping American military action?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #134 on: August 30, 2013, 10:13:47 AM »
You are all pricks, get over it! The bickering is what fucks this site up. I don't care if any of us get along, although orgies are welcome, but getting butthurt over what somebody posts on the interwebs is extremely immature and posting mean, vindictive shit about someone on the interwebs is also very immature.

You ok Trigger? Bad day at the office?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap