Author Topic: Quick Gareth!!! Someone is talking shit about AFF and Amy!  (Read 11226 times)

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
Re: Quick Gareth!!! Someone is talking shit about AFF and Amy!
« Reply #465 on: August 19, 2013, 11:45:33 AM »
Oh so now he claims he was thinking of bringing it back, but oh no he won't? What load of shit.

@Genesis, PM aspiemomma about the issues you are having with the site.
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline BlueGriffyn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #466 on: August 19, 2013, 11:49:58 AM »
I still don't have access to the temp-forum....

The permenent forum will probably be up tomorrow from what I've read.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #467 on: August 19, 2013, 12:08:07 PM »
Maybe you all need to just let it go now.

If it's true that they were stalked for years and now some moron suggested to contact the stalker for more of the same, I can sympathise with saying fuck it, no internet message board is worth this shit, it's not worth having someone ruin your life just for the lulz. I've been there.

Because let's face it, that's what it is. An internet message board. Real Life (TM) should always take precedence.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #468 on: August 19, 2013, 12:09:42 PM »

If it's true that they were stalked for years and now some moron suggested to contact the stalker for more of the same, I can sympathise with saying fuck it, no internet message board is worth this shit, it's not worth having someone ruin your life just for the lulz. I've been there.

Because let's face it, that's what it is. An internet message board. Real Life (TM) should always take precedence.

They closed the board permanently before all these alleged threats and suggestions mind you. Amy told me point for point (though she didn't know it was me) that the reason they closed AFF was because a team of trolls (which she says included me and el-prez) were working for Bloke to spam the site.

^^^^That is the reason she gave. And Gareth did nothing to object.

Then after sufficiently offending and pissing quite a few members off they started to claim the reason for closing was death threats etc.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 12:17:31 PM by sg1008 »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #469 on: August 19, 2013, 12:20:10 PM »
I don't know if what he says is true or not. I wouldn't be surprised, though. People sometimes do crazy things.

Have you had a stalker, SG? Do you know what it is like?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #470 on: August 19, 2013, 12:22:56 PM »
I don't think they are lying. Paranoia makes you very irrational. I have been paranoid. I used the report button on AFF like a psycho when I was. The mind can be a scary place.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline BlueGriffyn

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #471 on: August 19, 2013, 12:28:27 PM »
Odeon, I suggest you get your facts straight before you post. You make it sound as though people who knew they were stalked were attempting to make the stalker start following them again, which is not the case.

El-Presidente and I suggested that a blog called Spectrum Fairness be contacted about the situation long after the site's closure. Spectrum Fairness is a blog which exposes online injustices suffered by Autistic people. It was only once Gareth said something about stalking that I caught on.

I have nothing personal against you, I just want you to make sure what you post is correct before posting. That's all.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #472 on: August 19, 2013, 12:29:13 PM »
I don't know if what he says is true or not. I wouldn't be surprised, though. People sometimes do crazy things.

Have you had a stalker, SG? Do you know what it is like?

I don't know about what he says. I am just telling you the reasons I was given when I asked initially why it went down. All this death threat stalking nonsense came days later (after it was already made clear AFF was down permanently). We actually cared about Gareth, but he showed he didn't care about us, that's what got people hurt and pissed (not to mentions all the accusations Amy and her croonies were throwing around).

So does he have a stalker? Is he getting death threats? I don't know, and I don't have a mind to trust a thing he says.

Those were not his reasons for closing btw. If they were, it would make sense for them to tell us rather than make up a story about we are all trolls working for Bloke. Perhaps that was a lie- but why attack us? I don't know. I don't know either of them, and they are not people I would like to associate with.

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #473 on: August 19, 2013, 12:33:28 PM »
Look.  I'm willing to consider that he may be genuinely and innocently crazy.  But that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to call him out when he pulls bullshit stunt after bullshit stunt. 

Student's creed: everything is due, and nothing is submitted

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #474 on: August 19, 2013, 12:34:30 PM »
Do I have a stalker? My ex-gf... Yeah I know what it's like to be paranoid as fuck, lock your doors, be careful about what you say, change your passwords, clear your history, make things hidden to public, etc.

I think I finally got her out of my life, but she did mention something about moving 'down the street' so fuck she could be around the corner.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #475 on: August 19, 2013, 12:39:05 PM »
One thing I do find pathetic is the fucking sockpuppet antics. I don't know who is doing it but If I found out I would give them much negative karma.

That sockpuppet is stirring things up, and probably making Gareth even more paranoid than he already is. This is I2 though, not much I can do about it.

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #476 on: August 19, 2013, 12:41:19 PM »
By the way, neither he nor mistress ever gave any justification for attacking me.  Obviously I can't stop them from pretending that I'm one of the bad guys, but that doesn't mean I can't call him a shiteating fuckhead.  Seriously, if there is actually something going on, his stupid ass fuckhole look at me I'm suffering way of handling it lost him any chance of sympathy.  He doesn't fucking deserve it.  I don't care why he wants to lash out.  Fuck him and fuck his reasons and fuck whatever mythological justification he can post on the intarwebz.  He's a fucking troll and that's that. 

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #477 on: August 19, 2013, 12:45:46 PM »
Oh, I read his statement.  He really posted one.  Okay.  He's actually complaining about people disliking that someone extremely popular and prolific was banned.  It's from his own keyboard.  He just will not put up with dissent.  And he also not going to put up with a temporary return of the forum specifically so people can gather their contacts.  "The community will be fragmented either way."  In other words, he can be nice about closing the forum or he can be an asshole about it, and he's chosen the latter.  In his own words

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #478 on: August 19, 2013, 12:47:48 PM »

I don't think anyone suggested contacting a stalker, more drama and bullshit.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #479 on: August 19, 2013, 12:49:58 PM »
Oh, I read his statement.  He really posted one.  Okay.  He's actually complaining about people disliking that someone extremely popular and prolific was banned.  It's from his own keyboard.  He just will not put up with dissent.  And he also not going to put up with a temporary return of the forum specifically so people can gather their contacts.  "The community will be fragmented either way."  In other words, he can be nice about closing the forum or he can be an asshole about it, and he's chosen the latter.  In his own words.

Saw that too.