Author Topic: what are you opinions on panhandlening?  (Read 829 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: what are you opinions on panhandlening?
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2013, 09:45:47 AM »
I can't tell ya'll how many times I've wanted to make a devastating or belittling post here.  But, with 2 exceptions I can think of, I have managed to re-think my anger/pride/whatever and either ignore the posts or post something ditzy.  Not as much fun as going Terminator, but it works for me.  Please don't take this as a criticism of anyone's posts, just a little insight into the  :evillaugh:  :grrr: me.

I forgot to add mugs to my earlier post.

Pots, pans, cups and mugs.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2013, 09:47:39 AM »
I say go for it. occasional anger is alright,  :laugh:
:skywarp:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2013, 09:55:11 AM »
I don't really give a shit to be honest. If i'm running short myself, and I don't give any, and some asshole keeps following me... I reserve the right to sock him in the jaw and walk off.

If I saw you do something like that to someone in need, you would be on the ground struggling for breath with a ruptured larynx with my first blow and if you persisted, you would have a need to eat your final meals through a straw or an IV.

I hate people who disparage the weak or the ones who have hit on hard times.
Bring it. I know you live nearby.  :eyelash:

You are just talking big, and, while I applaud the effort to seem more important than your are, you are wrong. You may be a big strong army guy, but do not forget who I am, little fella. Do I take your threat seriously?   "No."

And I am now responding to your previous post, quoted to me.

I am NOT crying.

I am simply dissing you and all of your ilk for having no patience for the ones who have fallen on times so hard that they would ask you twice or three times for your spare change, which you will probably dump in a jar to sit forgotten for months at a time anyway.

Golden Rule, dude and Walk a mile in his shoes before you judge him, etc ...

Get a fucking grip on becoming a human being before you continue this conversation with me, please.

???

I agree bout the judging thing. At times I feel Ragey is too judgmental. I tell him that. It does go both ways, though. Not trying to start anything, but it seemed like you were reading into his post a bit. It doesn't help he has a rough way of talking. It puts people off. He isn't a smooth talker. And that is putting it mildly. I think it is just a misunderstanding with Rage. He offends me a lot too. He is highly allergic to tactfulness. :toporly:

I do not really think I know you, but I think your attempt at mediating between two testosterone poisoned souls is awesome and extremely cute.

I applaud your effort and I hope it comes to some positive outcome!

:plus:

She is an angel, isn't she?

personally, I think rage doesn't know how to talk to people online. If he would just try to stop being so angry in his responces I'm sure he would have more of people's attention here

I'm not "trying", you cocksucker. That's how I talk. I mean what the fuck do you want me to do, tuck you in beddibyes at night? Feed you chicken soup? Read you stories? Stop being such a pussy.

I don't really give a shit to be honest. If i'm running short myself, and I don't give any, and some asshole keeps following me... I reserve the right to sock him in the jaw and walk off.

If I saw you do something like that to someone in need, you would be on the ground struggling for breath with a ruptured larynx with my first blow and if you persisted, you would have a need to eat your final meals through a straw or an IV.

I hate people who disparage the weak or the ones who have hit on hard times.
Bring it. I know you live nearby.  :eyelash:

You are just talking big, and, while I applaud the effort to seem more important than your are, you are wrong. You may be a big strong army guy, but do not forget who I am, little fella. Do I take your threat seriously?   "No."

And I am now responding to your previous post, quoted to me.

I am NOT crying.

I am simply dissing you and all of your ilk for having no patience for the ones who have fallen on times so hard that they would ask you twice or three times for your spare change, which you will probably dump in a jar to sit forgotten for months at a time anyway.

Golden Rule, dude and Walk a mile in his shoes before you judge him, etc ...

Get a fucking grip on becoming a human being before you continue this conversation with me, please.

???

I AM a human being. And i'm not judging shit. As a matter of fact, when someone down on their luck comes to me politely, and I have a pocket full of change, I hand the shit over, dude. But if someone pursues me, expecting to use magical powers to force me to give them money when I have none(I'm not a wealthy man, you know), then fuck them right in the ass.

Like I said, I've been homeless. I know what its like. Don't presume to judge ME either, pal. I know you mean well, but you like everyone else on here seems to understand most everything I say as something completely different that what I actually said because of your feels. Knock it off.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2013, 10:15:13 AM »
Welp. nope, you can talk anyway you like. I guess you see a different way to make friends than I do, that's all.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2013, 10:16:43 AM »
Welp. nope, you can talk anyway you like. I guess you see a different way to make friends than I do, that's all.

I already have enough friends. And i'm not interested in making fake ones, who expect me to be someone i'm not just to have the PRIVELIGE of their company. Makes no sense.
I will never stop...

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2013, 11:45:36 AM »
Fair enough. although, I don't really view someone being nice online as a fake friend. or talking in a manor that isn't always pissed off
I guess being angry online isn't always a bad thing and moderation is more of my line of thinking

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2013, 11:52:21 AM »
I really don't see what is so awful about the way I talk.
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2013, 03:16:49 PM »
I really don't see what is so awful about the way I talk.

Because you are an unwashed, thoughtless, brash apeman. With a giant head.   : :hahaha:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2013, 03:26:12 PM »
Most of them do piss me off, sadly. I understand not all of them want money for drink and drugs and that they've fallen to hard times, but I'd rather pay for measures to get them back up on their feet rather than keeping them where they are with spare change. That and I'm admittedly selfish with my money.

I wouldn't want any harm done on them, though. It's sad to think that violence towards them will fix anything. If someone bothered me too much, I would tell them to go away or call the police if they still persist. This has never happened though.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2013, 03:35:32 PM »
In LAX, the panhandlers are so obnoxious. Most people will pay them to fuck off.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2013, 03:48:02 PM »
I wouldn't want to have to do it

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2013, 03:57:33 PM »
I trolled a panhandler once. I said "you want to give me money? OK!" *puts hand out* "How sweet of you to want to give me money." *smiles innocently* Eventually they got frustrated and walked off.