Educational

Author Topic: Agenda 21  (Read 11305 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Agenda 21
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2013, 05:51:54 PM »
Yeah I hated Bush too.

I get that Obama isn't perfect and a lot of people had high expectations of him which he hasn't fulfilled for them

But compared to the alternatives, I think he's fucking sex on toast

And I mean that in the least possible gay way

This is true. I like Obama, not because of anything hes achieved, but because Bush was such a nutjob, that Obama seems like a saint in comparison.

Actually, he's getting even worse than bush. I mean he's stopped pretending he's about the people at this point, cause he'd near the end of his presidential career. He's done nothing but build on bush's work, essentially. He's just charming and a good speaker. People trust him because he's handsome and says things that make them nod their head.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2013, 05:55:48 PM »
I still don't buy it. I'd rather look this up myself and form my own conclusions rather than someone preaching from his soapbox and expecting me to blindly believe it. Sadly, so far most of my conclusions have been "that's bullshit", despite how much I research into such things.

This kind of stuff is fancy speculation, nothing more. Legitimate conspiracy theories often arise due to intense investigation and finding answers, not asking questions and then telling people to "wake up" because they answer them.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2013, 05:55:48 PM »
Yeah I hated Bush too.

I get that Obama isn't perfect and a lot of people had high expectations of him which he hasn't fulfilled for them

This is true. I like Obama, not because of anything hes achieved, but because Bush was such a nutjob, that Obama seems like a saint in comparison.

Actually, he's getting even worse than bush. I mean he's stopped pretending he's about the people at this point, cause he'd near the end of his presidential career. He's done nothing but build on bush's work, essentially. He's just charming and a good speaker. People trust him because he's handsome and says things that make them nod their head.
^ gotta totally agree with that

Voted for him twice tho

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2013, 05:57:03 PM »
Yeah I hated Bush too.

Agreed. He's a Dubya in savior's clothing. Hope! Change!
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2013, 06:01:02 PM »
I still don't buy it. I'd rather look this up myself and form my own conclusions rather than someone preaching from his soapbox and expecting me to blindly believe it. Sadly, so far most of my conclusions have been "that's bullshit", despite how much I research into such things.

This kind of stuff is fancy speculation, nothing more. Legitimate conspiracy theories often arise due to intense investigation and finding answers, not asking questions and then telling people to "wake up" because they answer them.

Glad to know you're so knowledgeable about my country sir. Perhaps you could give me some of your wisdom, and teach me about my own country, its politics, its history, etc?

*pats you on the back, sideways grin*
I will never stop...

• Constant Poster
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2013, 06:05:28 PM »
What does that post have to do with your country?

Besides, why preach to people here about it when a large percentage of users are not from the US?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2013, 01:03:23 AM »
It's not a "political structure", they do not have the power. And you are doing the strawman again.

Its sad to see someone be so brainwashed.

Because I don't accept your conspiracy theories at face value? You're going off the deep end, Rage.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2013, 01:06:29 AM »

Glad to know you're so knowledgeable about my country sir. Perhaps you could give me some of your wisdom, and teach me about my own country, its politics, its history, etc?

*pats you on the back, sideways grin*

You do realise that Agenda 21 not something your country came up with, right?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2013, 01:09:31 AM »
Agenda 21 has been going on for a long time. Like I said, many things they are in favour of are actually very wise. What I dislike is that the creeps running the US and the EU could force this upon us without our consent, like they do with lots of other stuff.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 01:12:24 AM by Lit »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2013, 01:14:04 AM »
Force what upon us, exactly?

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2013, 01:15:41 AM »

Things like having to eat certain food, live in a certain place, being forced to stop driving cars etc.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2013, 01:20:56 AM »

Things like having to eat certain food, live in a certain place, being forced to stop driving cars etc.

They can't, actually.

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2013, 08:28:44 AM »

Besides, why preach to people here about it when a large percentage of users are not from the US?

I was talking about the federal Reserve, and you jumped on it like a duck on a june bug. You don't know anything about the Federal reserve without google or Wikipedia. Shutup. I know you want to argue, and make my points look stupid as best you can, but at LEAST try not to skim my posts.

I was talking about the current president, and I countered your statement before that, telling me my hatred of elite bankers(federal reserve) was bullshit, like so:

Your bullshit:That's pretty much the best way to view things.

It's a shame Milla went like that, although to be honest never going out etc. would've definitely had a contributing factor.

As for this, I'm sorry Rage but I do not buy it. At all. Governments do a lot of nasty shit, but this is frankly bullshit. Keep to the legitimate conspiracy theories, ie. Watergate scandal.

Me:
What about Kennedy being assassinated almost right after he signed bills that would eventually dissolve the federal reserve? And wouldn't you know it, the first thing LBJ did was get rid of that. Huh!

American stuff. So then you come in with this shit right after.

The federal reserve? Kennedy getting shot for trying to fight it? Then going on to talk about why i'm mad at President Obama? Um, it has a lot to do with my country. Perhaps you idiots should take your own advice, and do YOUR research, and understand what YOU are talking about, before YOU make YOUR arguments.

Kind of like I've been telling you. You guys just seem to look at everything through a haze, or something.

Because I don't accept your conspiracy theories at face value? You're going off the deep end, Rage.

No, because you don't accept anything outside your little drum circle. You live in a fantasy world, and i'm entitled to say so.

You do realise that Agenda 21 not something your country came up with, right?

Nice skim-job, big guy. That particular exchange had nothing to do with Agenda 21 in particular. :lol1:

They can't, actually.

You're wrong, and right at the same time. We as people have to be "for" these things, but how informed are the people? Really. How much do YOU actually know about this? Any issue in the world today really, how closely are you actually paying attention, man?

Brainwashed.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 08:58:16 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

• Constant Poster
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2013, 08:54:40 AM »
Deluded.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2013, 08:55:47 AM »
Deluded.

Funny, that's what I was just saying about you in a wall of text, backed by quotes from your own posts. But whatever. ::)
I will never stop...