Author Topic: Agenda 21  (Read 11305 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Agenda 21
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2013, 07:20:55 PM »
Rage, I think you are unaware of a lot of crap that goes on in unregulated, OR big corp, OR black market businesses. A lot of agricultural activities not only deplete the earth of minerals, pollute nearby water sheds, ruin chances of certain species to regain any footing, increase the prevalence of nasty bugs (swine flu, avian flu, etc), kill off species we NEED to fucking breathe (phytoplankton in ocean and trees on land), but many of the activities may be illegal (or cutting corners), and infringing on indigenous rights for sustenance farming and hunting, and other traditional activities.

If you look into this stuff you will be scared shitless about what we are doing to the planet, and to our ability to sustain ourselves without NEEDING big corps. We are not dying to save it, we are saving it to save ourselves.

Gawd. What do you think, ONLY the gov'ts are capable of screwing things over?

You are so paranoid about the Big Brother that your are overlooking a shit ton of things. Same rhetoric as a politician dude. REMEMBER conspiracy theorists are nothing but politicians. That is all they are. Get the real facts.

Actually no. I haven't overlooked that, but right now an enemy of my enemy is my friend. And my priority one enemy is global elite bankers. First priority in that list is the united states federal reserve. They've GOT to fucking go. I'd be tickled pink if they were all put in prison.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2013, 01:21:52 AM »
Does it really say so? Then it's pretty absurd. Although you don't need meat to survive, of course. But not being allowed to move is pretty extreme.

The whole thing is extreme. Dude I get it. It looks really nice the first time you skim through. If you really study that stuff though, and study the activities of the people making these plans, you'll begin to understand that its not for your benefit at all. Its actually very familiar, and its happened like a bajillion times as long as people could build societies. Some charismatic people have some good ideas, they inspire hope in people. Everything seems to be going real good, and....

What is your argument, exactly? Because Nazis were scary, these environmental dudes must be scary too? What?

And are you planning on actually proving something instead of employing strawman argumentation?

No, because almost every political structure like the current ones today resulted in demicide as far back as human history goes. And that's a lot of cultures, and a lot of people murdered by their government. I'm not falling for it.

It's not a "political structure", they do not have the power. And you are doing the strawman again.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2013, 05:53:11 AM »
you are doing the strawman again.
I really want "the strawman" to be a dance, now.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2013, 04:16:52 PM »
Does it really say so? Then it's pretty absurd. Although you don't need meat to survive, of course. But not being allowed to move is pretty extreme.

The whole thing is extreme. Dude I get it. It looks really nice the first time you skim through. If you really study that stuff though, and study the activities of the people making these plans, you'll begin to understand that its not for your benefit at all. Its actually very familiar, and its happened like a bajillion times as long as people could build societies. Some charismatic people have some good ideas, they inspire hope in people. Everything seems to be going real good, and....

What is your argument, exactly? Because Nazis were scary, these environmental dudes must be scary too? What?

And are you planning on actually proving something instead of employing strawman argumentation?

No, because almost every political structure like the current ones today resulted in demicide as far back as human history goes. And that's a lot of cultures, and a lot of people murdered by their government. I'm not falling for it.

It's not a "political structure", they do not have the power. And you are doing the strawman again.

Its sad to see someone be so brainwashed.
I will never stop...

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2013, 04:18:39 PM »
 ::)

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2013, 04:20:29 PM »
[...]but right now an enemy of my enemy is my friend. And my priority one enemy is global elite bankers. First priority in that list is the united states federal reserve. They've GOT to fucking go. I'd be tickled pink if they were all put in prison.

Cool bro, but how did any of that turn you into this whacked out conspiracy nut?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2013, 04:24:30 PM »
People who steal and take advantage are criminals, and belong in prison. This is common sense, guys. Act all superior and progressive as much as you like, but I've got more important things to do than pat you on the head and tell you what a smart little faggot you are. I haven't demanded you adopt my point of view, I just presented some things I've noticed, and some of my thoughts as your friend. Go ahead and fling shit on it if that's what makes you happy.

:lolwat:
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2013, 04:44:50 PM »
The conspiracy theories and "alternative" theories is usually a sign of just as much (in fact, probably more) brainwashing than going along with the mainstream media etc.

Don't trust the media or the government, of course. But at the same time, don't buy into this shit that everyone's out to get you 100% of the time.

Milla went like that last time I was really in touch with her. Proper obsessive about this kinda thing. Totally changed worldview. People almost seem fanatical about it when they start going on about this kinda thing.

It doesn't have to be complete acceptance of what you're told, or complete disbelief in everything. The reality is usually somewhere in between

Fuck I]m making no sense. Battery's about to go too.

Basically..., just because youre paranoid, don't mean they're not after you... but they're probably not after you as much as you think they are

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2013, 05:07:57 PM »
The conspiracy theories and "alternative" theories is usually a sign of just as much (in fact, probably more) brainwashing than going along with the mainstream media etc.

Don't trust the media or the government, of course. But at the same time, don't buy into this shit that everyone's out to get you 100% of the time.

Milla went like that last time I was really in touch with her. Proper obsessive about this kinda thing. Totally changed worldview. People almost seem fanatical about it when they start going on about this kinda thing.

It doesn't have to be complete acceptance of what you're told, or complete disbelief in everything. The reality is usually somewhere in between

Basically..., just because youre paranoid, don't mean they're not after you... but they're probably not after you as much as you think they are

Don't worry dude. I don't think everyone is out to get me. I just think we're dealing with elements infecting the UN that have sprung up many times throughout our history. In this era, its come in the form of the global elite bankers and corporation owners. Resources are dwindling, and since these people are so greedy, they are not willing to give even a little up from their lifestyles. They'd rather everyone else starve to death, or what have you.

These people need to be removed, and more of a balance restored to world power or it will continue to tip in the favor of the elite.

I think a lot of people are also pissed at me because they actually take stock in political parties or some such ignorance, and I don't. I hated bush, I hate Obama. I wanted bush impeached, I want Obama impeached too. I think I may be a little angrier with Obama because I really had high hopes for him, and his turncoat act of suddenly continuing the work bush was doing really cut me deep. Maybe I took that personally.
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2013, 05:11:12 PM »
Yeah I hated Bush too.

I get that Obama isn't perfect and a lot of people had high expectations of him which he hasn't fulfilled for them

But compared to the alternatives, I think he's fucking sex on toast

And I mean that in the least possible gay way

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2013, 05:14:08 PM »
People who steal and take advantage are criminals, and belong in prison. This is common sense, guys. Act all superior and progressive as much as you like, but I've got more important things to do than pat you on the head and tell you what a smart little faggot you are. I haven't demanded you adopt my point of view, I just presented some things I've noticed, and some of my thoughts as your friend. Go ahead and fling shit on it if that's what makes you happy.

:lolwat:
hahaha you're the faggot. just shut up you faggot.

Ok, enough silly from me. I actually like your position on the fed and banks in general, but I still don't see the connection with that and agenda 21.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2013, 05:18:47 PM »
Yeah I hated Bush too.

I get that Obama isn't perfect and a lot of people had high expectations of him which he hasn't fulfilled for them

Actually I once thought that way too. But Obama has turned out to break every single promise he made. And i'm not kidding here. If you really look at all the promises he made as a candidate, and his actions after being elected, you will see that he is just as much of a liar as bush. He's just better at it, and more charming.

I think next time, we need to find a president who is not funded so well. We really, REALLY do.

hahaha you're the faggot. just shut up you faggot.

Ok, enough silly from me. I actually like your position on the fed and banks in general, but I still don't see the connection with that and agenda 21.

HAH! I knew at least you weren't like that, dude. I'll tell you all about it sometime, when I don't have a lot of studying to do, and you can go ahead and decide for yourself whats right or wrong.
I will never stop...

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2013, 05:35:48 PM »

That's pretty much the best way to view things.

It's a shame Milla went like that, although to be honest never going out etc. would've definitely had a contributing factor.

As for this, I'm sorry Rage but I do not buy it. At all. Governments do a lot of nasty shit, but this is frankly bullshit. Keep to the legitimate conspiracy theories, ie. Watergate scandal.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2013, 05:37:08 PM »
Yeah I hated Bush too.

This is true. I like Obama, not because of anything hes achieved, but because Bush was such a nutjob, that Obama seems like a saint in comparison.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2013, 05:49:32 PM »

That's pretty much the best way to view things.

It's a shame Milla went like that, although to be honest never going out etc. would've definitely had a contributing factor.

As for this, I'm sorry Rage but I do not buy it. At all. Governments do a lot of nasty shit, but this is frankly bullshit. Keep to the legitimate conspiracy theories, ie. Watergate scandal.

What about Kennedy being assassinated almost right after he signed bills that would eventually dissolve the federal reserve? And wouldn't you know it, the first thing LBJ did was get rid of that. Huh!
I will never stop...