Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Hi
« Reply #121 on: July 21, 2013, 01:28:36 PM »
I have a funny feeling Squiddy mightn't come back either :(

He said he wouldn't, long time ago. Think he will not indeed.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

TheoK

« Reply #122 on: July 21, 2013, 01:29:34 PM »
Scrap is more of the type who comes back.

TheoK

« Reply #123 on: July 21, 2013, 01:33:36 PM »
Fiona will probably not come back either.

Well, well, she goes to NT's anyway  :tard:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #124 on: July 21, 2013, 03:00:49 PM »
I have a funny feeling Squiddy mightn't come back either :(

He said he wouldn't, long time ago. Think he will not indeed.

I'm still not sure why he left.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: July 21, 2013, 03:57:57 PM »
Doubt Squiddy will ever come back. In fact Im pretty sure he won't

Bint I think has gone for good, although who knows?

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #126 on: July 22, 2013, 12:34:31 PM »
I wasn't sure whether to post in the "back again" thread, or to start an intro thread, but I figure that a lot of you won't know me, so I may as well introduce myself.

I posted a lot back in the old days (it sounds so weird saying that :laugh: ,) but quite a lot has happened IRL since then.
My dad died. It was a bit of a shock, but we weren't close at all. In fact, we pretty much hated each other :laugh: We did kinda make up in the end though, which was good.
I finally came mostly "out of the closet :laugh:" as bi, and since then, I've had a relationship with a girl, and a guy, and I'm currently dating a lovely girl.

Most importantly though, as a family, we have decided to leave this God-forsaken shithole called N.Ireland, and move to Budapest. Just as soon as my Great Aunt, who is in the very final stages of dementia, dies. She is now losing the ability to swallow, so it shouldn't be too long.
It's starting to look like a mass exodus. At first it was just my Aunt, Uncle, Cousin and his girlfriend, myself, and my sister, but now all of our good friends have agreed to come with us :green: Even my best friends brother and his fiance and their 2 kids have agreed to come :green: :green:
In case any of you can't tell, I can barely contain my excitement :laugh:

Annoyingly though, all we can do is wait, and it's killing me :laugh: So after seeing Semicolon turn up here again, I think I might try to kill some time here.

Do you wear buttfloss?   :booty:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: July 22, 2013, 01:59:46 PM »
I wasn't sure whether to post in the "back again" thread, or to start an intro thread, but I figure that a lot of you won't know me, so I may as well introduce myself.

I posted a lot back in the old days (it sounds so weird saying that :laugh: ,) but quite a lot has happened IRL since then.
My dad died. It was a bit of a shock, but we weren't close at all. In fact, we pretty much hated each other :laugh: We did kinda make up in the end though, which was good.
I finally came mostly "out of the closet :laugh:" as bi, and since then, I've had a relationship with a girl, and a guy, and I'm currently dating a lovely girl.

Most importantly though, as a family, we have decided to leave this God-forsaken shithole called N.Ireland, and move to Budapest. Just as soon as my Great Aunt, who is in the very final stages of dementia, dies. She is now losing the ability to swallow, so it shouldn't be too long.
It's starting to look like a mass exodus. At first it was just my Aunt, Uncle, Cousin and his girlfriend, myself, and my sister, but now all of our good friends have agreed to come with us :green: Even my best friends brother and his fiance and their 2 kids have agreed to come :green: :green:

Annoyingly though, all we can do is wait, and it's killing me :laugh: So after seeing Semicolon turn up here again, I think I might try to kill some time here.

Not any more. I wore one a few times when I was younger, but it was too uncomfortable, so I just went back to wearing granny-panties :laugh:

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #128 on: July 22, 2013, 06:59:23 PM »

Not any more. I wore one a few times when I was younger, but it was too uncomfortable, so I just went back to wearing granny-panties :laugh:

Liar!Liar!PantiesOnFire!   :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2013, 07:17:21 AM »

You try wearing a thong for a day, and then tell me I'm a liar :P

Seriously, they're just about the most uncomfortable thing I've ever worn :laugh:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2013, 04:01:25 PM »

Seriously, they're just about the most uncomfortable thing I've ever worn :laugh:

Agreed. I felt like they were literall trying to slice me in half.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2013, 04:11:51 PM »
The love of my life wears thongs

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2013, 05:19:46 PM »

Agreed. I felt like they were literall trying to slice me in half.

Butt cracks just aint designed for that kind of thing :laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2013, 05:14:21 PM »
What are butt cheeks meant for?
Misunderstood.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2013, 05:16:50 PM »
What are butt cheeks meant for?

To sit on comfortably, during postwhoring.  :M
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!