Educational

Author Topic: If plastic surgery was free would you have it, and what would you have done?  (Read 1969 times)

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Good heavens, don't let anyone chop up your face. Go for the bigger boobs.

No. If I ever have a boob job, I'm going the whole way and getting one megaboob.

2 boobs is so outdated :probe:

:needpics: :lol1:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Good heavens, don't let anyone chop up your face. Go for the bigger boobs.

No. If I ever have a boob job, I'm going the whole way and getting one megaboob.

2 boobs is so outdated :probe:

:needpics: :lol1:

Dont worry. When I finally have my megaboob, my picture will be everywhere :green:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
I wouldn't get crap done. I'm a good looking man.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
megamonoboob. :laugh:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Cyclops boob
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
It's abominable.

Offline AspieMomma

• Red Headed Stepchild of the Aspie Elite.
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
So, to create this megaboob, would they fuse the current boobs together? Which nipple would you keep?

Madness!!!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
So, to create this megaboob, would they fuse the current boobs together? Which nipple would you keep?

Madness!!!

I would keep both nipples on my megaboob, and then at Halloween Id draw a nose and mouth on it and go around scaring the kids.

Offline AspieMomma

• Red Headed Stepchild of the Aspie Elite.
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster

Madness!!!

I would keep both nipples on my megaboob, and then at Halloween Id draw a nose and mouth on it and go around scaring the kids.

Egads, woman!   :o   

I wonder if Leila from Futurama has one megaboob.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Madness!!!
I'm pretty sure I got the idea from Futurama :laugh:

Egads, woman!   :o   

I wonder if Leila from Futurama has one megaboob.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
I'd have my teeth redone, and lower canines replaced with long metal fangs. Vampire style has been done too much...I think, more 'orc' would look neat.

And I'd have the eye fixed that has taken so much punishment over the years. Always seems to be my right eye that got it, when trouble was brewing. My missspent youth involved too many things like knocking conkers out of trees with home-built grenade launchers (well.....it was more efficient than throwing sticks..launching a half pound of magnesium/chlorate or permanganate flash in a metal can, using black powder or just about any old organics suitable for nitration...only one time the launching charge was a bit TOO big, and blew the fucking back off the thing, right in my face while I was sighting it)

GHB synth that overheated in my teens, and flash boiled solvent/caustic and GBL up in my face, that very goddamn picosecond i chose to adjust my mask and scratch the end of my nose.

Accidental reflection of a laser, thankfully not too powerful, and not tuned to a horrendously damaging wavelength.

And god only knows what else I've forgotten about. My right eye has shite vision from anything more than a few inches away its a blur when trying to read. Couldn't read the opticians chart, other than 'its stuck on the wall over there..I think....'
Laser surgery would be great.

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
I'd have my teeth redone, and lower canines replaced with long metal fangs. Vampire style has been done too much...I think, more 'orc' would look neat.

And I'd have the eye fixed that has taken so much punishment over the years. Always seems to be my right eye that got it, when trouble was brewing. My missspent youth involved too many things like knocking conkers out of trees with home-built grenade launchers (well.....it was more efficient than throwing sticks..launching a half pound of magnesium/chlorate or permanganate flash in a metal can, using black powder or just about any old organics suitable for nitration...only one time the launching charge was a bit TOO big, and blew the fucking back off the thing, right in my face while I was sighting it)

GHB synth that overheated in my teens, and flash boiled solvent/caustic and GBL up in my face, that very goddamn picosecond i chose to adjust my mask and scratch the end of my nose.

Accidental reflection of a laser, thankfully not too powerful, and not tuned to a horrendously damaging wavelength.

And god only knows what else I've forgotten about. My right eye has shite vision from anything more than a few inches away its a blur when trying to read. Couldn't read the opticians chart, other than 'its stuck on the wall over there..I think....'
Laser surgery would be great.

Before I had cataract surgeries with lens implants, it was, "What wall?"  Literally.  I was approaching legal blindness with glasses.  Severe nearsightedness/astigmatism predisposes people to cataracts.  I had my first surgery at 49 year, 11 months and 3 weeks (retired at the same time) and the next one a month later.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
The vision problem wouldn't be cosmetic surgery for vanity. Have you been told laser surgery will fix it?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
  I used to want breast implants.  Fortunately I was young and broke!  :autism:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
The vision problem wouldn't be cosmetic surgery for vanity. Have you been told laser surgery will fix it?

As a person ages, their lenses become yellower and cloudier, making it harder to see. In that case I think a transplant is the only option.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.