Educational

Author Topic: People on intensity you wanna fuck.  (Read 14546 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: People on intensity you wanna fuck.
« Reply #255 on: July 27, 2007, 11:01:52 PM »
I still don't see a moral issue with an older guy fucking a 15 year old as long as she has the emotional maturity to deal with that kind of relationship, and he doesn't abuse her.  :-\

Having been a 15 year old girl myself, I do have a moral issue with a 36 year old taking advantage of her like that.  IMO he is abusing her, even if he never hits her.
I have some of the same feelings, but from the perspective of a ONCE twenty two year old boyman (I was married and divorced by that time) who ONCE fell for a fourteen year old girl. I mean, she was a fine looking woman as far as outward appearances go and my hormones told me to go for it, but my civilised mind forbade it. Who gets to determine whether or not she is emotionally mature enough for an all out sexual relationship, anyway? Obviously the law, first, but it did not end with the law. I was not willing to violate her trust and innocence, once I found out she was so young, even though every animalistic fiber of my body said otherwise.

The age difference was only eight years (same as my present wife), but when I met her, she was a child, despite the fact that my eyes and emotions were seeing an extremely desirable "woman".
There is a way to control these desires or impulses. I have a difficult time believing that any fifteen or even sixteen year old is ready for the emotional impact of sexual activity. Sure, we all talk about it like it is no big deal, but we are adults and a teen is not.

*prepares for half the guys to piss in this direction*

I went to high school with several girls who were impregnated by much older guys who pressured them into having sex.  They certainly had to learn to deal with grown-up things in a hurry because of this.

Scrapheap

« Reply #256 on: July 27, 2007, 11:07:17 PM »
I have a difficult time believing that any fifteen or even sixteen year old is ready for the emotional impact of sexual activity.

Yet this is how the human race has reproduced for over 250,000 years.

I think your and Callaway's perspectives are based on modern cultural norms.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #257 on: July 27, 2007, 11:12:06 PM »
I have a difficult time believing that any fifteen or even sixteen year old is ready for the emotional impact of sexual activity.

Obviously, but we don't live in a primitive world. Supposedly we live in a time of the greatest ever culture and civilisation. We live longer than any time in history. We certainly should have become wiser through all this advancement.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #258 on: July 27, 2007, 11:45:21 PM »
I agree with MarkingDog somewhat. On top of other things, life is a shitload more complicated now and there are more garden paths for teenagers to be lead down than at other points in history.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #259 on: July 28, 2007, 02:05:09 AM »
Yes, just today I walked down a garden path.  Of course, it only lead to the garage, but it could have lead to paedophilic junkie bumsex terror!
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #260 on: July 28, 2007, 02:25:11 AM »
your point about the "civilised mind" is absolutely bang on, dawg.  i expect many men have fantasies about sex with very young girls/boys, but the thing about most people (i.e. the blokes here, with a few exceptions) is that that don't act on it, becuase they know the difference between fantasy and reality, and all the rights and wrongs that go with reality.

i hope i don't sound pompous, but i've had experience of probably hundreds (if not thousands) of young people, and i'm struggling to think of many girls (and boys, who mature emotionally even later) of 13, 14 and even 15 who were emotionally mature enough to sustain a sexual relationship, and certainly not (as callaway pointed out) to have enough knowledge and/or wareness to make an educated choice about having sex.  and remember that i'm not talking about kids with a nice, middle class sheltered upbringing, i'm talking about  streetwise kids from tough backgrounds.

children are being sexualised at a horrifically young age, these days, and it's getting younger all the time.  apart from the fact that this increases the potential for abuse - emotional, sexual, physical - teenage pregnancies, etc., etc., it also means these kids never have a chance to [i[be kids[/i].

we as adults have the responsibility to ensure the safety of these kids, not fuck them.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #261 on: July 28, 2007, 04:27:20 AM »
Circumstances matter. Different people
mature at different ages. BUT, in a modern
environment, I'd suspect that most 14yr olds
are NOT ready for the consequences and
responsibilities of sex. Maybe most 15 year
olds aren't. Most 17 year olds are probably
about as ready as at 18.

That said. I don't see a damned bit of difference
to getting laid by someone your age, or significantly
older, except that maybe, just maybe, ONE of the
people involved is more likely to be mature enough
to use some sense, in the latter case. Something
woefully lacking between the young.

And, kids are fucking.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #262 on: July 28, 2007, 07:12:02 AM »

Does anyone else have particular trouble accepting this argument when it's posted on an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #263 on: July 28, 2007, 07:33:22 AM »

Does anyone else have particular trouble accepting this argument when it's posted on an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD?
since internet message boards are modern cultural norms?
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #264 on: July 28, 2007, 08:16:08 AM »

And, kids are fucking.

Yes, they are, sometimes.
I still hope it is more rare, rather than the norm, even among each other. One specific, radical case I have seen was a "girl" who I photographed with her kids. She was a senior in high school at nineteen years old and her family consisted of a four year old boy, an eighteen month old girl, plus she was pregnant, had no boyfriend and the fathers were long gone. She was absolutely gorgeous, even carrying her third child, but there is something wrong with this from my perspective. She was fifteen when she had her first child, as a child herself.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 08:18:26 AM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Scrapheap

« Reply #265 on: July 28, 2007, 11:53:18 AM »
children are being sexualised at a horrifically young age, these days, and it's getting younger all the time.  apart from the fact that this increases the potential for abuse - emotional, sexual, physical - teenage pregnancies, etc., etc., it also means these kids never have a chance to [i[be kids[/i].

we as adults have the responsibility to ensure the safety of these kids, not fuck them.

I thought that you were making a relavant point untill you said this.

I've never seen evidence that sexualization is occuring at any other age that it has since the dawn of humanity. You're using your own  personal anecdotes to make a broad, sweeping generalization. A common falacy of logic.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #266 on: July 28, 2007, 11:55:58 AM »

I thought that you were making a relavant point untill you said this.

I've never seen evidence that sexualization is occuring at any other age that it has since the dawn of humanity. You're using your own  personal anecdotes to make a broad, sweeping generalization. A common falacy of logic.

nope.  twenty years of teaching experience.  just cos you haven't seen it doesn't mean it's not there, screap.

Scrapheap

« Reply #267 on: July 28, 2007, 11:59:17 AM »
Do I need to reiterate what I said or define anecdote??

Have you published your findings in a peer reviewed scientific journal??

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #268 on: July 28, 2007, 12:01:51 PM »
Since when did we need to have published findings for our own experiences to be valid?- I can see you both have a point but that's a weak argument.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #269 on: July 28, 2007, 12:03:37 PM »
Do I need to reiterate what I said or define anecdote??

Have you published your findings in a peer reviewed scientific journal??

why would such things be published in a scientific journal?  more likely an educational, sociological, cultural or anthropological one, i should think.

anyway..

no, i haven't.  but they're not only my "findings", but also the experiences of many other teachers, and the subject of much debate in recent years.

have you?