Educational

Author Topic: People on intensity you wanna fuck.  (Read 14530 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: People on intensity you wanna fuck.
« Reply #240 on: July 27, 2007, 10:58:22 AM »
pea, wtf are you on about?  :laugh:

That Ancient China and Greece weren't so anal over sex relationships like their Judeo-Christian counterparts of the modern age.

not anal, pea, trying to protect vulnerable people.  as i said, thakfully, we're more enlightened, now.

I used to think a bunch of you were being idiots about the Flagg and Grael situation because the law in the UK is 16 for sex. And it's legally an adult there too. Then when I asked what if Oregon had 16 for the age of consent, would it still make her a perv and the answer was no so that helped me understand where you guys were coming from. You're focused on the law in Oregon and don't give a care what the law is in the UK. 

SG, you're talking out of your already over-burdened arse.  stfu.

:minusevil:

The_P

« Reply #241 on: July 27, 2007, 11:01:51 AM »

That Ancient China and Greece weren't so anal over sex relationships like their Judeo-Christian counterparts of the modern age.

not anal, pea, trying to protect vulnerable people.  as i said, thakfully, we're more enlightened, now.

Eh, I also see it as a deterrent to avoid overpopulation, now that war is no longer an option. Human rights and all that.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #242 on: July 27, 2007, 11:09:29 AM »

I used to think a bunch of you were being idiots about the Flagg and Grael situation because the law in the UK is 16 for sex. And it's legally an adult there too. Then when I asked what if Oregon had 16 for the age of consent, would it still make her a perv and the answer was no so that helped me understand where you guys were coming from. You're focused on the law in Oregon and don't give a care what the law is in the UK. 

SG, you're talking out of your already over-burdened arse.  stfu.

:minusevil:

temper, temper.

still no idea what you're on about, pea.  how does sex with vulnerable people prevent overpopulation?

The_P

« Reply #243 on: July 27, 2007, 11:33:52 AM »
That's a human perspective altogether, based on being told what to think, how to address other people, and so forth by the society that they are dependent on. In the animal kingdom, they don't have prime representatives of morality or counseling centres for raped females because they have not the brain capacity to share their likes and dislikes as we do. The male fucks by whatever means possible for the survival of their species, that's it. It's nothing personal, for they operate on pure instincts.

Vulnerability doesn't come into the picture with them. It does with us because we all need to feel special or significant, be it from our education, our morals, etc. Hence the human ego.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 11:42:45 AM by SomeRandomPoof »

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #244 on: July 27, 2007, 12:09:00 PM »
who am i kidding.  my arguments fail.

i admit that i was wrong for not reacting sooner about this.  and his relationship was wrong.

Yeah, I hadn't remembered you throwing too
many objections, at the time. lit was more popular
then, an interesting analogy which ascan brought
up at wp:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=824614#824614

Quote from: ascan
Quote from: calandale
The only thing which it provides is a haven for
free speech.
Rubbish. You can't have any degree of freedom of speech where lynch mob justice prevails. What you do have there is the situation where the most socially-able and downright nasty can manipulate and intimidate with impunity under the guise of the will of the "community", or other such nonsense. It's actually the antithesis of what most people consider to be a free and democratic society.

If you want an illustration of that point, just look at how certain people there go on about labelling a certain member here a paedophile. That's clearly intimidation, and it's done by your site admin purely to even a score. If you want evidence of that, then consider that they freely sing the praises of a certain other well known AS site whose founders were 16 and 30 when they met prior to starting a family. Exactly the same situation they disparage the other individual for who's a member here.

Anyway, the mods here may decide to remove this, but I think it's a good warning for people to stay clear of your PM invites. All you're doing is fishing for victims; and there's a growing list. How the hell you can justify that in your own mind is beyond me, though perhaps having not observed the behaviour of certain individuals there since the beginning you're unaware of their previous excesses.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 12:10:39 PM by calandale »

duncvis

« Reply #245 on: July 27, 2007, 12:31:03 PM »
Ascan is, as usual, full of more shit than a backed up septic tank. Since when did the admins of Intensity sing the fucking praises of Amy and Gareth? :GA:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #246 on: July 27, 2007, 12:32:57 PM »
The way I saw how the Lit and the 15 year old situation was handled was like this (this is just my personal opinion btw)- I think that at the time we were all bonding as a bunch if misfits who'd finally found somewhere they felt like they belonged.  Because of this people were reluctant to slate someone for having a different take on things, perhaps because we were grateful for the understanding our weirdness got from other members. 

Plenty of comments were made to Lit about this 'relationship' though, we didn't just let it slide, but I don't think anyone really wanted to go on the attack about it- instead preferring to approach the subject by taking the piss and pointing out that the problems he was having with her might be to do with the fact that she was still a child and recommending that he found someone nearer his own age.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #247 on: July 27, 2007, 12:42:18 PM »
I was just envious.  >:D

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #248 on: July 27, 2007, 02:18:34 PM »
The way I saw how the Lit and the 15 year old situation was handled was like this (this is just my personal opinion btw)- I think that at the time we were all bonding as a bunch if misfits who'd finally found somewhere they felt like they belonged.  Because of this people were reluctant to slate someone for having a different take on things, perhaps because we were grateful for the understanding our weirdness got from other members. 

Plenty of comments were made to Lit about this 'relationship' though, we didn't just let it slide, but I don't think anyone really wanted to go on the attack about it- instead preferring to approach the subject by taking the piss and pointing out that the problems he was having with her might be to do with the fact that she was still a child and recommending that he found someone nearer his own age.

I think you're right about the "bunch of misfits" angle, but I would be surprised if the relationship did not do even more damage to her than it did to him, in the long run.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #249 on: July 27, 2007, 02:23:26 PM »
I agree- I know at the time I was feeling grateful that only one person had openly judged me and commented negatively on my 'open' relationship beliefs- and I know that was affecting the amount of slack I was willing to give people on their life-style choices (but I did make some comments about it). I do think that people might have been moved to make more of a deal out of it if he hadn't already finished with her when he first brought it up.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #250 on: July 27, 2007, 08:13:15 PM »
I do think that people might have been moved to make more of a deal out of it if he hadn't already finished with her when he first brought it up.
yes he talked about the affair, but he didn't tell us her age until after it hadn't worked out.
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #251 on: July 27, 2007, 09:03:33 PM »
I still don't see a moral issue with an older guy fucking a 15 year old as long as she has the emotional maturity to deal with that kind of relationship, and he doesn't abuse her.  :-\

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #252 on: July 27, 2007, 09:05:42 PM »
I still don't see a moral issue with an older guy fucking a 15 year old as long as she has the emotional maturity to deal with that kind of relationship, and he doesn't abuse her.  :-\
i personally think that feeding her spoonfuls of his piss might be a bit advanced for a 15 year old.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #253 on: July 27, 2007, 09:57:58 PM »

Having been a 15 year old girl myself, I do have a moral issue with a 36 year old taking advantage of her like that.  IMO he is abusing her, even if he never hits her.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #254 on: July 27, 2007, 10:57:55 PM »

Having been a 15 year old girl myself, I do have a moral issue with a 36 year old taking advantage of her like that.  IMO he is abusing her, even if he never hits her.
I have some of the same feelings, but from the perspective of a ONCE twenty two year old boyman (I was married and divorced by that time) who ONCE fell for a fourteen year old girl. I mean, she was a fine looking woman as far as outward appearances go and my hormones told me to go for it, but my civilised mind forbade it. Who gets to determine whether or not she is emotionally mature enough for an all out sexual relationship, anyway? Obviously the law, first, but it did not end with the law. I was not willing to violate her trust and innocence, once I found out she was so young, even though every animalistic fiber of my body said otherwise.

The age difference was only eight years (same as my present wife), but when I met her, she was a child, despite the fact that my eyes and emotions were seeing an extremely desirable "woman".
There is a way to control these desires or impulses. I have a difficult time believing that any fifteen or even sixteen year old is ready for the emotional impact of sexual activity. Sure, we all talk about it like it is no big deal, but we are adults and a teen is not.

*prepares for half the guys to piss in this direction*
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 10:59:53 PM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.