Educational

Author Topic: People on intensity you wanna fuck.  (Read 14525 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: People on intensity you wanna fuck.
« Reply #225 on: July 27, 2007, 05:22:45 AM »
having just read this thread, not being here when it was current...

how fucking hypocritical of half of you on here.  going on about how it's okay for lit to fuck a child ("with her consent" - yeah, right, cos of course she can make an informed choice), and then having a fit with your leg up about graelwyn doing the same thing - but not even with such a young person - on WP.

:puke:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #226 on: July 27, 2007, 07:28:59 AM »

how fucking hypocritical of half of you on here.  going on about how it's okay for lit to fuck a child ("with her consent" - yeah, right, cos of course she can make an informed choice), and then having a fit with your leg up about graelwyn doing the same thing - but not even with such a young person - on WP.

i am sure that no-one really supported him.  but the legal issues were in his favour.

and, this was his first mention of it.  after he kept metioning it around the board, people did react.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #227 on: July 27, 2007, 07:31:27 AM »
who am i kidding.  my arguments fail.

i admit that i was wrong for not reacting sooner about this.  and his relationship was wrong.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #228 on: July 27, 2007, 07:36:05 AM »

I see why you are outraged, but if you notice carefully, the same people who gave Litigious a hard time are the ones who gave Graelwyn a hard time and vice versa.

I just reread the whole thing to be certain.

Funny that you are making the same argument that Graelwyn made, except that she was outraged when her father did the same thing that she is doing now.

It is legal (but disgusting) for a thirty-six year old man to fuck a fifteen year old girl in Sweden.  It is legal (but disgusting) for a thirty-two year old woman to fuck a sixteen year old boy in the UK;, however, the current object of Graelwyn's obsession does not live in the UK.  He lives in Oregon, where the AOC is eighteen.

Where Flagg lives is a significant part of the equation.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #229 on: July 27, 2007, 07:58:47 AM »

I see why you are outraged, but if you notice carefully, the same people who gave Litigious a hard time are the ones who gave Graelwyn a hard time and vice versa.

I just reread the whole thing to be certain.

Funny that you are making the same argument that Graelwyn made, except that she was outraged when her father did the same thing that she is doing now.

It is legal (but disgusting) for a thirty-six year old man to fuck a fifteen year old girl in Sweden.  It is legal (but disgusting) for a thirty-two year old woman to fuck a sixteen year old boy in the UK;, however, the current object of Graelwyn's obsession does not live in the UK.  He lives in Oregon, where the AOC is eighteen.

Where Flagg lives is a significant part of the equation.

This is the way I feel as well. I only wish I had come on a bit stronger against Tig's relationship instead of just teasing him, but as you said, it is "legal" where they both live. Fucking disgusting!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #230 on: July 27, 2007, 08:36:01 AM »
I had to go back through to see how I'd reacted.  I was repulsed by it, but I didn't want to have any kind of direct confrontation- what good could it do?  I'm halfway across the world, AND female (which means lit would have paid extra special less attention).  I didn't really want to engage in debate about it.  I think I would if I thought it would help anything, but I don't really like to step up on a soapbox without hope of having someone "hear" it.

Maybe I'm cowardly?  Obsequious?  I prefer to think "logical," but likely it's a combination of all three.   :-\  I've stayed out of the Grael thing as well, from what I remember.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #231 on: July 27, 2007, 09:29:32 AM »
The world is filled with hypocrisies, both big and little.  Like PMS Elle, I was put off by Lit's affair, but, other people gave him some static about it.  Both he and Graelwyn are two sides of the same coin.  Both equally deserving of  ::) .  And to be blunt, nothing would have been accomplished by flaming confrontation.  If Lit was doing this with an american girl where the age of consent laws would have made him a pedophile.  He would have been flamed to the galaxies rim.  Thats partly why graelwyn took a lot of heat.  That and her past history of stalking what obssesses her.  I also question the kid and his parents, where are they, what do they know, etc.?

Nuff said!

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #232 on: July 27, 2007, 09:45:03 AM »
* AllDayGlowRandy could get an orgasm looking at his own picture.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #233 on: July 27, 2007, 10:27:33 AM »

i admit that i was wrong for not reacting sooner about this.  and his relationship was wrong.

it's big of you to say that, McJ.  and dawg.   :plus:  both.

and i agree, callaway - i'm not condoning what graelwyn did/is doing either.  just pointing out what i saw as hypocrisy that she was castigated for it, whilst excuses were made for lit.

as for legality... there's a difference between what's legal and what's right, as we all know, especially given the differences in laws in different countries. 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 10:29:36 AM by Lucifer »

The_P

« Reply #234 on: July 27, 2007, 10:33:19 AM »

it's big of you to say that, McJ.  and dawg.   :plus:  both.

and i agree, callaway - i'm not condoning what graelwyn did/is doing either.  just pointing out what i saw as hypocrisy that she was castigated for it, whilst excuses were made for lit.

as for legality... there's a difference between what's legal and what's right, as we all know, especially given the differences in laws in different countries. 

Exactly. So stop talking gospel, Callaway. Besides, in ancient cultures, it is perfectly acceptable to have pubescent males and females to indulge upon, and mature women, not just the men, get their fair share of fucking "underaged" males.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #235 on: July 27, 2007, 10:35:17 AM »
"in ancient cultures" is irrelevant, though, pea.  one would hope we're a bit more enlightened.  just remember that the "ancient culture" of 100 years ago wouldv've seen a lot of us here locked away in lunatic asylums.

The_P

« Reply #236 on: July 27, 2007, 10:41:47 AM »
"in ancient cultures" is irrelevant, though, pea.  one would hope we're a bit more enlightened.  just remember that the "ancient culture" of 100 years ago wouldv've seen a lot of us here locked away in lunatic asylums.

If we're talking about ancient empires who wants to establish total hegemony over its occupied territories, then yeah, the pagans of old are bound to be corrected or executed for their insolence.

Anyhow, if a young lady starts to bleed, nature itself dictates she's into adulthood. Vice versa with the young males who produce sperm. It's just that in today's society, getting by is a lot more complex than it used to be.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 10:48:38 AM by SomeRandomPoof »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #237 on: July 27, 2007, 10:42:39 AM »
pea, wtf are you on about?  :laugh:

The_P

« Reply #238 on: July 27, 2007, 10:54:37 AM »

That Ancient China and Greece weren't so anal over sex relationships like their Judeo-Christian counterparts of the modern age.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #239 on: July 27, 2007, 10:56:57 AM »

That Ancient China and Greece weren't so anal over sex relationships like their Judeo-Christian counterparts of the modern age.

not anal, pea, trying to protect vulnerable people.  as i said, thakfully, we're more enlightened, now.

I used to think a bunch of you were being idiots about the Flagg and Grael situation because the law in the UK is 16 for sex. And it's legally an adult there too. Then when I asked what if Oregon had 16 for the age of consent, would it still make her a perv and the answer was no so that helped me understand where you guys were coming from. You're focused on the law in Oregon and don't give a care what the law is in the UK. 

SG, you're talking out of your already over-burdened arse.  stfu.