Author Topic: People on intensity you wanna fuck.  (Read 14516 times)

Scrapheap

Re: People on intensity you wanna fuck.
« Reply #195 on: April 01, 2007, 12:50:07 PM »
One of my high school friends was the result of a 13 year old girl and a 30 year old guy.  :o

Litigious

« Reply #196 on: April 01, 2007, 01:26:48 PM »
lit is 36.

by the time that women reach his age group they are jaded, and bring the pitfalls of all their past relationships with them.
i say get em young and treat them right if you are looking for a long term relationship.

Hopefully it isn't too late. She wants contact with me, that's for sure. The thing is, like I said, that it's hard to meet, since her parents watch her closely. She's also a little sex maniac, so that'll be a problem too for her. I told her that she didn't have to be monogamous, as long as I was nr 1 for her. But she hasn't really spoken her minds about it. 

The_P

« Reply #197 on: April 01, 2007, 01:31:28 PM »
Mmmm... mmmm.... ooohh... ooohh yes! Ohhhhhhooooowwwaaa!

Don't ask. :p

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #198 on: April 01, 2007, 01:50:41 PM »
lit is 36.

by the time that women reach his age group they are jaded, and bring the pitfalls of all their past relationships with them.
i say get em young and treat them right if you are looking for a long term relationship.

Hopefully it isn't too late. She wants contact with me, that's for sure. The thing is, like I said, that it's hard to meet, since her parents watch her closely. She's also a little sex maniac, so that'll be a problem too for her. I told her that she didn't have to be monogamous, as long as I was nr 1 for her. But she hasn't really spoken her minds about it. 
if the two of you ever did get serious i am warning you now that she will probably step out on you.
would you be ok with that?
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #199 on: April 01, 2007, 01:55:38 PM »
lit is 36.

if the two of you ever did get serious i am warning you now that she will probably step out on you.
would you be ok with that?

Probably. If we really do get together again, time will tell. She says that she's faithful, though, but since I've myself been a lover to unfaithful women, I can't really trust her on this one.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #200 on: April 01, 2007, 01:57:29 PM »
How do the two of you get together to fuck?  How do you get around her parents?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Litigious

« Reply #201 on: April 01, 2007, 02:02:24 PM »

I rent a hotel room in her hometown and go there by car, usually on weekends. She says to her parents that she's going to some friends and go to the movies or something like that. She has one or two good friends that give her alibi. Last time I rent a cottage out on the countryside and stayed there for three days during her February vacation from school. Since her parents had to go to work, since this was regular work days, we could meet several hours every day.

Scrapheap

« Reply #202 on: April 01, 2007, 02:29:36 PM »

I rent a hotel room in her hometown and go there by car, usually on weekends. She says to her parents that she's going to some friends and go to the movies or something like that. She has one or two good friends that give her alibi. Last time I rent a cottage out on the countryside and stayed there for three days during her February vacation from school. Since her parents had to go to work, since this was regular work days, we could meet several hours every day.

That's a long ways to go to get pussy. I got bored of driving out to Long Beach to hook up with my fuck-buddy.  :-\

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #203 on: April 01, 2007, 03:14:02 PM »

mom, i'm going to the new cheetah girls movie at the mall.   :eyebrows:
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #204 on: April 01, 2007, 03:39:57 PM »

Are you going to check with your daughters' friends' parents from now on, when your daughters say they're going out with their friends, to make sure that they're not getting the shit fucked out of them in a hotel room by a 35 year old guy with an anal fixation?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #205 on: April 01, 2007, 03:42:32 PM »

Are you going to check with your daughters' friends' parents from now on, when your daughters say they're going out with their friends, to make sure that they're not getting the shit fucked out of them in a hotel room by a 35 year old guy with an anal fixation?

i'll tel;l them that i am smelling their breath when they get home, and it better not smell like piss.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #206 on: April 01, 2007, 03:43:50 PM »

i'll tel;l them that i am smelling their breath when they get home, and it better not smell like piss.

What if it smells of some guy's anus?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #207 on: April 01, 2007, 03:45:34 PM »

i will calmly inform them that they are on restriction so they better wipe that shit eating grin off their faces.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #208 on: April 01, 2007, 03:48:15 PM »

i will calmly inform them that they are on restriction so they better wipe that shit eating grin off their faces.

What if the guy who's anus they smell of is still with them when they come home, and is giving you his pussy-eating grin?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #209 on: April 01, 2007, 03:50:22 PM »
then i put him dowm=n and whip out my powerdrill and bore a hole through the back of his skull, then i will fuck it.
Misunderstood.