Educational

Author Topic: People on intensity you wanna fuck.  (Read 14516 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: People on intensity you wanna fuck.
« Reply #180 on: March 31, 2007, 06:12:08 PM »
so then she is really thirteen?
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #181 on: March 31, 2007, 06:23:02 PM »
I forget how old you are, lit.  And I'm too damn lazy to look it up, so would you be so kind as to hit the five buttons necessary for you to reply?  (reply, enter text box, digit one, digit 2, post)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #182 on: March 31, 2007, 06:25:10 PM »
lit is 36.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #183 on: March 31, 2007, 06:31:39 PM »
So Litigious is 36, which is more than twice as old than this fifteen year old. 

Technically, he is old enough to be her father.  My guess is someone molested her when she was a kid.  Someone 30 - 40 years old.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #184 on: March 31, 2007, 07:07:52 PM »
That's kind of creepy tbh.

Go for someone your own age

Litigious

« Reply #185 on: April 01, 2007, 06:47:41 AM »
So Litigious is 36, which is more than twice as old than this fifteen year old. 

Technically, he is old enough to be her father.  My guess is someone molested her when she was a kid.  Someone 30 - 40 years old.

Yes and no. Someone molested her but he was 21 (if I remember correctly) and she was 13. Twice. The Swedish "justice" made the rapist pay her about $3000 in compensation, he didn't even go to jail for it. I've mentioned her before, when we we're debating an other topic here. That was before we had met in real life.

Since that, she just goes to older guys, because she feels that younger guys can't be trusted. She contacted me on the internet community, where we were both members, not the other way around. I know that she's young and have had hell on Earth with that rape, so I've treated her very, very kindly. I didn't force her to have sex with me, she was very eager to do so by her own will.

Litigious

« Reply #186 on: April 01, 2007, 06:49:40 AM »

I'd actually be pretty glad to. It's wonderful to have sex with a girl that young, but it's hard to level with her in other respects. I was interested in a 30 year old woman on that community, but she wasn't interested in a relationship with me.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #187 on: April 01, 2007, 08:21:11 AM »
+ Lit for reasonable answers in the face of contempt.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

The_P

« Reply #188 on: April 01, 2007, 09:03:52 AM »

He isn't mistreating her and she is perfectly legal to have sex with within Swedish borders. And hey, they seem to be doing a pretty good job at keeping the teenage pregnancies down with their rules, unlike the UK.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 09:06:54 AM by thepeaguy »

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #189 on: April 01, 2007, 09:10:28 AM »
+ Lit for reasonable answers in the face of contempt.

Ditto.

Trust me, Tig, I feel no contempt for you. I also know exactly the feeling of contempt she is referring to, just from being twenty six and responding to an eighteen year old's advances, once upon a time. I committed no crime, back then and neither have you, according to the laws of your land. As much as we may try, we can not apply our standards, directly to you.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #190 on: April 01, 2007, 09:22:15 AM »
Yeah - I've been on the other side of it, seeing twice my age, and have kept it almost entirely to myself because of knowing how people would react.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #191 on: April 01, 2007, 09:32:00 AM »
Yeah - I've been on the other side of it, seeing twice my age, and have kept it almost entirely to myself because of knowing how people would react.

What age were you, and what age was he?  I've mainly been with people who were older than me, but never more than a third older.  I've only ever been with one person who was younger, and she was just slightly over a year younger than me.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

The_P

« Reply #192 on: April 01, 2007, 09:33:43 AM »

My sister went out with an older guy (who was -- and still is -- a drug addict) during her teens. It didn't work out, though -- thankfully.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 09:35:30 AM by thepeaguy »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #193 on: April 01, 2007, 12:16:36 PM »
lit is 36.

by the time that women reach his age group they are jaded, and bring the pitfalls of all their past relationships with them.
i say get em young and treat them right if you are looking for a long term relationship.
Misunderstood.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #194 on: April 01, 2007, 12:47:37 PM »
What age were you, and what age was he?  I've mainly been with people who were older than me, but never more than a third older.  I've only ever been with one person who was younger, and she was just slightly over a year younger than me.

21 to 37/38, so not quite twice my age. It didn't last very long.