Author Topic: WHY DIDNT SHE SEND MONEY AND WHY DID SHEB BLOCI HATE WHEN PEOPLE BLOCK ME CK ME  (Read 514 times)

Offline StupidOldMan

• Creepy Stalker Dude
  • Constant Poster
  • skyblue is a sad NT
I got a limited caccout in fb because o this...fb gave me a small ban.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
I got a limited caccout in fb because o this...fb gave me a small ban.

Better question....why give a random 50+ year old stranger money?

Better question still, why are you an oxygen thief?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline StupidOldMan

• Creepy Stalker Dude
  • Constant Poster
  • skyblue is a sad NT
Cos facebook banned me from reqiesting friends...all becas sam and her mama katrina reporyed me.

Hope her brother will gimme money....just sent a message

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Cos facebook banned me from reqiesting friends...all becas sam and her mama katrina reporyed me.

Hope her brother will gimme money....just sent a message

No one is going to give a random 50+ year old stranger money.....even if they are a fuckhead ;)

You get this don't you?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline StupidOldMan

• Creepy Stalker Dude
  • Constant Poster
  • skyblue is a sad NT
Her mama tol me to fuck off cos i asked her mum for money to buy me and bally a vacation...we needed to rent a honda pilot, and i was too broke...so i asked her mom.

I asked lay for beer money

I asked her bf for help fixibg my boat

And i jusr sent her bro a message asking for beer money

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Her mama tol me to fuck off cos i asked her mum for money to buy me and bally a vacation...we needed to rent a honda pilot, and i was too broke...so i asked her mom.

I asked lay for beer money

I asked her bf for help fixibg my boat

And i jusr sent her bro a message asking for beer money

No one is going to give a random 50+ year old stranger money.....even if they are a fuckhead ;)

You get this don't you?

Offline StupidOldMan

• Creepy Stalker Dude
  • Constant Poster
  • skyblue is a sad NT
I can only afford to eat rice.

Bally works a shitty job becaus she failed her degree....ladycap works at an investments company and can help us out with billa

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Bally works a shitty job becaus she failed her degree....ladycap works at an investments company and can help us out with billa

You get this don't you?

Why are you not asking Bill Gates?

Offline StupidOldMan

• Creepy Stalker Dude
  • Constant Poster
  • skyblue is a sad NT
Li reasearched on a database tat ladycaptin has her properte....i saw pic of her house on fb.

Its nice. Shes hould gve me and bally that housmy wife is jealous of lk cos i like.her. zhes jealous of how prettt lk is, and that lk t her degree

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Li reasearched on a database tat ladycaptin has her properte....i saw pic of her house on fb.

Its nice. Shes hould gve me and bally that housmy wife is jealous of lk cos i like.her. zhes jealous of how prettt lk is, and that lk t her degree

Your wife sounds like a moron.

Get your own house yo big dickhead

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Nobody gives a shit. We are going to fuck your life up.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

P7PSP

So eat rice and die. Eat shit and die. Either way you are a useless piece of shit.  :finger:

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
Sigh.... and here i had thought that you people had more sense than this... attempting to troll someone this attention starved is futile!

His spelling is purposefull, his words are chosen to encite reaction...

You are playing to the beat of his drum, fools.

I would say sorry for calling you all fools but i'm not, so why pretend, you should all be more mature about this and just deny him battle.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Sigh.... and here i had thought that you people had more sense than this... attempting to troll someone this attention starved is futile!

I would say sorry for calling you all fools but i'm not, so why pretend, you should all be more mature about this and just deny him battle.

You play your games and we will play ours. ;)

P7PSP

If you really believe all that than why are you feeding the troll? Isn't there some other thread you could feel smug and superior in?