Author Topic: I'm looking for love  (Read 5908 times)

Offline StupidOldMan

• Creepy Stalker Dude
  • Constant Poster
  • skyblue is a sad NT
Re: I'm looking for love
« Reply #270 on: June 27, 2013, 09:30:24 PM »
Ur right about skyblue.

I think skyblue is envious as hell of Lady Kaptan...thats y he was all passive aggressive toward her.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #271 on: June 27, 2013, 09:45:00 PM »
Ur right about skyblue.

I think skyblue is envious as hell of Lady Kaptan...thats y he was all passive aggressive toward her.

Oh hello young child. Don't be late for your bedtime or mummy will take away your computer privileges.
:gopher:

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #272 on: November 11, 2013, 10:26:36 AM »
Tanning beds are not good, they make you leathery and they can give you skin cancer.  :thumbdn:
Randy has cancer. All that fluorescent lighting hasn't helped I'm sure, Infact he appears to be wearing his tanning bed eye protection in his avatar. Some people can't get enough of tanning bedding, its an addiction. Randy is a statistic
How do you know Randy's illness was caused by a tanning bed?
Are you his assistant that ask his personal ?'s or is your butthurt?
Ladies and gentleman we have liftoff, of el-president 2013. expected arrival time on planet butthurt, now. :trollface:

hykeaswell- I see what you are saying. I would go and try to get my mind right, but It just isn't possible at this time. I don't think I'm going to be going out of my way to cause anyone trouble. almost all of my replys are a responce to someone else, perfect case in point here, El-Presidente. but I'm sure someone will take it as me attacking him, when this isn't the case  ::)

Randy NEVER EVER used a tanning bed in his life. Because of his social issues randy barely even went out in the sun. It's unfair HE got the skin cancer & not me. I do use the tanning bed, I love the beach, & have gotten burnt to a crisp in the Jamaican sun see real times. Life hands you what it will & carcinogens are everywhere. Randy avoided cancer causing agents to the point of insanity, literally since his 1st diagnosis over 10 years ago. As a nurse & Randys sister I have seen things that have convinced me cancer isn't fair & has no rhyme or reason. Tan away if cancer is coming for you it will find you no matter what.
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #273 on: November 11, 2013, 10:48:02 AM »
If you manage to convert my sexuality, count me in.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #274 on: November 14, 2013, 10:29:24 AM »
Tanning beds are not good, they make you leathery and they can give you skin cancer.  :thumbdn:
Randy has cancer. All that fluorescent lighting hasn't helped I'm sure, Infact he appears to be wearing his tanning bed eye protection in his avatar. Some people can't get enough of tanning bedding, its an addiction. Randy is a statistic
Ladies and gentleman we have liftoff, of el-president 2013. expected arrival time on planet butthurt, now. :trollface:

hykeaswell- I see what you are saying. I would go and try to get my mind right, but It just isn't possible at this time. I don't think I'm going to be going out of my way to cause anyone trouble. almost all of my replys are a responce to someone else, perfect case in point here, El-Presidente. but I'm sure someone will take it as me attacking him, when this isn't the case  ::)

Randy NEVER EVER used a tanning bed in his life. Because of his social issues randy barely even went out in the sun. It's unfair HE got the skin cancer & not me. I do use the tanning bed, I love the beach, & have gotten burnt to a crisp in the Jamaican sun see real times. Life hands you what it will & carcinogens are everywhere. Randy avoided cancer causing agents to the point of insanity, literally since his 1st diagnosis over 10 years ago. As a nurse & Randys sister I have seen things that have convinced me cancer isn't fair & has no rhyme or reason. Tan away if cancer is coming for you it will find you no matter what.

I agree with that. Yes, there are risk-factors. But, cancer does not play by the rules, and very sensibly healthy living people can get ill with it.

Somehow this society loves blaming people for the inflictions they get. Not fair.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #275 on: November 30, 2013, 02:25:43 AM »

:skywarp:

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #276 on: January 22, 2014, 09:38:13 PM »
looking for love

in all the wrong places

no fine girls

just ugly faces

Girls are fakin goodness sakin

They want the man who brings home the bacon

Got no money and you got no car

Then you got no women and there you are

:hyke:
:yarly:

6 months later, and this thread is funnier than ever. wonder why that is. OBTW...

..................................................................................  :tickle:
........................?
I really should have just responded with ":tard:" instead as it was what I was thinking. I couldn't think of a coy, sly way to do it, tho.

edit; also I really wish possom would return
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 09:41:20 PM by Kapkao »