Author Topic: I'm looking for love  (Read 5994 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: I'm looking for love
« Reply #255 on: June 14, 2013, 08:31:22 AM »
If god exists, is both all powerful and benevolent, then he is a god I refuse to worship.  All the bad in this worth.  All the defenseless victims!
If I'm god I'm stepping in and stopping some of the shit that happens. Especially the shit that happens to kids.
The mere fact that god does nothing proves to me that god must be bad at his job.
And the free choice argument is invalid.  That poor five year old that was sold to have sex to a 50 year old man so mom can acquire some drugs, had no choice.

I will do one better.

Satan is claimed to be teh cause of suffering and god the good.

Is God too weak to correct this horrific being or does he simply not want to?

I got an EVEN BETTER one. If got is completely omnipotent and all knowing as the bible states, then he already knew all this stuff would happen before he made it. Condemning trillions of souls to burn in hell? Premeditated. He KNEW those people wouldn't turn out right, and created them for that very purpose. Christians might argue that he wanted to give them a chance to better themselves. AH AH, that implies he is not omnipotent, because he doesn't know how they'll turn out.

Satan's daddy issues? Lulzy to the ultimate good god. HE already knew his boy would turn out that way. Jesus? Yep, already knew.

So either god doesn't actually exist, or is pure evil. Pick one, Christians. CHECKMATE.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 08:33:23 AM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #256 on: June 14, 2013, 08:35:07 AM »
If god exists, is both all powerful and benevolent, then he is a god I refuse to worship.  All the bad in this worth.  All the defenseless victims!
If I'm god I'm stepping in and stopping some of the shit that happens. Especially the shit that happens to kids.
The mere fact that god does nothing proves to me that god must be bad at his job.
And the free choice argument is invalid.  That poor five year old that was sold to have sex to a 50 year old man so mom can acquire some drugs, had no choice.

I will do one better.

i think gods a stoner. Can't be bothered.
Misunderstood.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #257 on: June 14, 2013, 09:33:10 AM »
I wouldn't get your hopes up for here, I mean these are aspies we are talking about. There is no theory of mind, they just can't feel. I suggest the administrators delete this thread.  Sorry if I sound mean, but its the truth  They want to have children, and fucked up ones, already started trouble with love, should just give up and quite while your ahead.  I badly want children, and don't feel badly disabled.  I would love to give another person free sugar from fluorescent lights

:lol1:

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #258 on: June 14, 2013, 09:35:19 AM »
Fine I won't be a "soft" target.

opting instead to get it hard?

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #259 on: June 14, 2013, 11:25:45 AM »

I will do one better.

I got an EVEN BETTER one. If got is completely omnipotent and all knowing as the bible states, then he already knew all this stuff would happen before he made it. Condemning trillions of souls to burn in hell? Premeditated. He KNEW those people wouldn't turn out right, and created them for that very purpose. Christians might argue that he wanted to give them a chance to better themselves. AH AH, that implies he is not omnipotent, because he doesn't know how they'll turn out.

Satan's daddy issues? Lulzy to the ultimate good god. HE already knew his boy would turn out that way. Jesus? Yep, already knew.

So either god doesn't actually exist, or is pure evil. Pick one, Christians. CHECKMATE.

But, Rage, your argument is weak. God respects man's freedom to torture others and spill their intestines out. Don't you prefer God to sit by and do nothing out of respect for our freedom? Do you really want to be a robot who doesn't harm others?

It's not like he should be compared to a loving human father who cares for his kids and makes sure they're safe. God is God, not a human loving father.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #260 on: June 14, 2013, 12:02:58 PM »
Tanning beds are not good, they make you leathery and they can give you skin cancer.  :thumbdn:
Randy has cancer. All that fluorescent lighting hasn't helped I'm sure, Infact he appears to be wearing his tanning bed eye protection in his avatar. Some people can't get enough of tanning bedding, its an addiction. Randy is a statistic
:skywarp:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #261 on: June 14, 2013, 01:14:00 PM »

I will do one better.

But, Rage, your argument is weak. God respects man's freedom to torture others and spill their intestines out. Don't you prefer God to sit by and do nothing out of respect for our freedom? Do you really want to be a robot who doesn't harm others?

It's not like he should be compared to a loving human father who cares for his kids and makes sure they're safe. God is God, not a human loving father.

If god was a pure good, all knowing being. He would not create trillions of beings that he planned on sending to hell.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #262 on: June 14, 2013, 01:20:04 PM »
Tanning beds are not good, they make you leathery and they can give you skin cancer.  :thumbdn:
Randy has cancer. All that fluorescent lighting hasn't helped I'm sure, Infact he appears to be wearing his tanning bed eye protection in his avatar. Some people can't get enough of tanning bedding, its an addiction. Randy is a statistic

How do you know Randy's illness was caused by a tanning bed?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #263 on: June 14, 2013, 02:43:46 PM »

my money is on ginseng.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #264 on: June 14, 2013, 02:47:42 PM »
My money is on bad luck.

:(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #265 on: June 14, 2013, 02:54:50 PM »

I will do one better.

If god was a pure good, all knowing being. He would not create trillions of beings that he planned on sending to hell.

It's our fault we're going to hell. Fallible human beings, what can you say. We are born to be condemned. But thankfully, if it comforts you, God still loves you regardless and requests that you say hello to your mother for him.

You're still going to hell, though. Sorry.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #266 on: June 14, 2013, 03:00:26 PM »
I never asked anyone to defend me, I'm not leaving, etc. I'm not cycling back to anything. I have always been this way
That's what I meant to say.
Wasn't saying you were cycling back, was wondering about a cyclic pattern.

Most people have patterns. When the patterns tend to change, I get curious. Callaway's pattern has changed. And, more than one person on this forum noticed and worried or thought about her. Your pattern changed a bit too. You returned here with greater clarity than ever before. But, the next step in the pattern of you being here seems the way it always was.

The times I have seen you on I2 started relaxed, then a to and fro sparring begins, with some aggravation. Not all just for play. But, you seem to really enjoy it, and you get lots and lots of people to react, who also have fun, mostly. Then, things go sour, and you either leave for a break in time, or after appearing to be really upset. To return after a while, and the cycle goes on.

Not defending you, but wondering.

Patterns are part of who someone is, I guess. And if a pattern like this also happens to you in off-line life, it can make it very hard to find friends and love. It may be worth to ponder on the pattern. Maybe it can help you making contact with people a bit easier.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #267 on: June 14, 2013, 04:25:33 PM »
Are you his assistant that ask his personal ?'s or is your butthurt?
Ladies and gentleman we have liftoff, of el-president 2013. expected arrival time on planet butthurt, now. :trollface:

hykeaswell- I see what you are saying. I would go and try to get my mind right, but It just isn't possible at this time. I don't think I'm going to be going out of my way to cause anyone trouble. almost all of my replys are a responce to someone else, perfect case in point here, El-Presidente. but I'm sure someone will take it as me attacking him, when this isn't the case  ::)
:skywarp:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #268 on: June 14, 2013, 08:00:44 PM »
 :moon: :poop: :tp:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #269 on: June 27, 2013, 08:46:20 PM »
If you are in need of love, call me at 999.

I will arrive in costume; receive me at the front door, naked.

Scream and hit me to arouse me, and I may just take you to my special home.
:gopher: