Author Topic: Indiana legalizes shooting cops  (Read 1019 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Indiana legalizes shooting cops
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2013, 02:57:23 PM »
:LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2013, 02:59:02 PM »
:LMAO:

Really, really lame.

I ask again: what should be done to cops killing unarmed people or testifying falsely in court to put innocent people in jail? Should they get a medal?

It is a surprisingly sound law that you may defend yourself immediately against the power-abuse of the cops.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 03:12:03 PM by Lit »

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2013, 03:13:13 PM »
Just my opinion here, but this doesn't sound like bad legislation at all. While I do think there are a lot of very good police out there
There are just as many bad ones. people need the right to be able to do as they please to protect themselves from everybody. including themselves.  :laugh:

I don't really like the notion of just because a guy or girl is a cop I must atomatically give them respect, or think they mean well.
That to me is flawed logic
:skywarp:

TheoK

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2013, 03:14:35 PM »
Just my opinion here, but this doesn't sound like bad legislation at all. While I do think there are a lot of very good police out there
There are just as many bad ones. people need the right to be able to do as they please to protect themselves from everybody. including themselves.  :laugh:

:agreed:

I don't really like the notion of just because a guy or girl is a cop I must atomatically give them respect, or think they mean well.
That to me is flawed logic

It is absolutely sick that they should have "respect" just because they are cops.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2013, 03:16:33 PM »
Which of course means that they must all be shot. ::)

So many things wrong with your last few replies that I really can't be bothered to continue this little exchange. We've done it a couple of times and it never leads anywhere. I am extremely unlikely to agree with you because you live in the land of anarchistic make-believe, with about as much substance as a Steven Seagal movie but with a far smaller budget. And I never enjoyed the movies in the first place.
pow!
Straight to the Kuiper Belt.
Misunderstood.

TheoK

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2013, 03:20:54 PM »
Well, maybe flaming but not good arguing.

He can never be "bothered to argue" when one questions status quo. Has he ever defended the state with an argument other than "there is no other way"?

But there is no proof for that, other than that states have existed for 6000 years and anarchies have never been able to co-exist with states for a longer period. That doesn't prove a thing.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2013, 03:24:33 PM »
Do you seriously expect me to have this discussion with you, considering the numerous times we've had similar discussions without ever being even close to agreeing on anything? Really?

You advocate a world where anyone in authority is fair game to any nutter under the pretence of anything from self-defence to personal freedoms, perceived slights and general paranoia, simply because they are in that position. It is far removed from everything I believe in. In fact, it is far removed from anything I consider sane, reasonable or even human.

I presume you are familiar with the Swedish term "rättshaverist". It's the most charitable light I can view your comments in but nowhere near enough to warrant any kind of discussion, especially when all of our previous attempts have been less than satisfactory.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2013, 03:26:31 PM »
Explain why there should be authorities in the first place. Why should anyone obey anyone else, as long as they are minding their own business?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2013, 03:27:44 PM »
What part of my post did you not understand?

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2013, 03:29:03 PM »
:popcorn:
Misunderstood.

TheoK

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2013, 03:32:36 PM »
What part of my post did you not understand?

You never explained anything, because your only argument is that "this is the way it has been the last 6000 years". That's all. You could "argue" for slavery, rape within the marriage, racism, homophobia, pennalism etc with that "argument" too.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2013, 03:40:02 PM »
Explain why there should be authorities in the first place. Why should anyone obey anyone else, as long as they are minding their own business?

On second thought, I'll bite: if you really mean what you are saying, then really start minding your own business. Refuse the dole and be your own man. Tell them you are no longer part of the system. Stop using the roads and cancel any doctor's appointments. Bid farewell to the nerdy girl and take your caffeine withdrawal like a man. Throw away the mobile and the computer, get rid of the internet and if you still have a TV set, get rid of it, too. Cut the power lines and get your water from the lake. Hell, move out from your home and live under the stars.

Yes, you can stop being part of the oppressive society, you can do it now!

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2013, 03:42:03 PM »
On second thought, I'll bite: if you really mean what you are saying, then really start minding your own business. Refuse the dole and be your own man. Tell them you are no longer part of the system. Stop using the roads and cancel any doctor's appointments. Bid farewell to the nerdy girl and take your caffeine withdrawal like a man. Throw away the mobile and the computer, get rid of the internet and if you still have a TV set, get rid of it, too. Cut the power lines and get your water from the lake. Hell, move out from your home and live under the stars.

Dis Reply.  :plus: :laugh:
:skywarp:

TheoK

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2013, 03:48:35 PM »

In fact, I can't. Even if I get rid of all those things, and even if I somehow manage to get me my own farm where I can grow my own food, I will not be left alone, which you perfectly well know.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2013, 03:51:53 PM »
Well, start small. Refuse the money from your oppressors. That you can do.

- Albert Einstein