Author Topic: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything  (Read 32776 times)

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything
« Reply #210 on: December 19, 2006, 06:28:08 AM »
Why aren't gays all they're cracked up to be?  What are they cracked up to be?

Because they are actually womanising jerks just like straight guys. But they man-ize as well.  I used to think they wouldn't flirt with women and stuff but I was wrong.

What are your feelings on the word "cunt"?  I've noticed that there is a decent variety of feelings towards that word.  Might have to do some of the members being from europe and some from america and other places.

I think it's a foul word, and I only ever use it if it's about someone that really, really deserves it. Americans use the word far to loosely, and it subtracts my respect for them.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #211 on: December 19, 2006, 07:38:31 AM »
True and it also weakens the meaning of the word. At some point, we will have to resort to words like "spiritual", "natural" or "holy", in order to get a shock value back into conversation. We, and not just Yank-offs, have overused our strong words,  I think.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #212 on: December 19, 2006, 07:40:51 AM »
True and it also weakens the meaning of the word. At some point, we will have to resort to words like "spiritual", "natural" or "holy", in order to get a shock value back into conversation. We, and not just Yank-offs, have overused our strong words,  I think.

That was a truly effervescent post, sun-brother; your aura is truly radiant today.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #213 on: December 19, 2006, 05:56:28 PM »

Because they are actually womanising jerks just like straight guys. But they man-ize as well.  I used to think they wouldn't flirt with women and stuff but I was wrong.

Is this what you'd hoped gay guys would be like?  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-664831100536363106

What are your feelings on the word "cunt"?  I've noticed that there is a decent variety of feelings towards that word.  Might have to do some of the members being from europe and some from america and other places.

I think it's a foul word, and I only ever use it if it's about someone that really, really deserves it. Americans use the word far to loosely, and it subtracts my respect for them.

Do you think there'll be a marked downturn in the use of the word 'cunt' here now?  A search for 'cunt' reveals 8 pages of posts that include it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #214 on: December 19, 2006, 06:00:56 PM »
cunt.
yes i am a yankee.

and pirates use swabbies.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #215 on: December 19, 2006, 06:21:24 PM »
+1, McJ!  :green:

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #216 on: December 19, 2006, 07:28:35 PM »
Will you be writing out a review of Twilight Princess here once you get a copy of the game?

No. I still haven't played it, really. And i'm not a fan or writing reviews.

How can I make a girl happy?

There's my opinion, and an NT's opinion. If you want to make most girls happy, you probably shouldn't listen to my opinion.

My opinion: Leave her the fuck alone. I've been suffocated by guys so much it was a holiday to get away from them. Probably because i've never been crazy about any of them, but still.

How can I make myself happy?

You need to skii some more on that gigantic white waffle.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #217 on: December 19, 2006, 10:50:46 PM »

I rarely hear Americans use that word. It's usually the really trashy ones who do. I think it's the British that use it too loosely. At least, that's what I've gathered from this site. I hate the word personally.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #218 on: December 19, 2006, 11:03:01 PM »

I rarely hear Americans use that word. It's usually the really trashy ones who do. I think it's the British that use it too loosely. At least, that's what I've gathered from this site. I hate the word personally.

I think everyone uses it to loosely, I guess. Mainly people that have been brought up not to know any better.

thepeaguy

« Reply #219 on: December 20, 2006, 08:40:11 AM »
Will you be writing out a review of Twilight Princess here once you get a copy of the game?

No. I still haven't played it, really. And i'm not a fan or writing reviews.

How can I make a girl happy?

There's my opinion, and an NT's opinion. If you want to make most girls happy, you probably shouldn't listen to my opinion.

My opinion: Leave her the fuck alone. I've been suffocated by guys so much it was a holiday to get away from them. Probably because i've never been crazy about any of them, but still.

Moc-a-moc-a-moc! :\/

Forgive me for having a penis. :p
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 09:05:33 AM by ! »

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #220 on: December 20, 2006, 09:55:13 AM »
What are your friends like?  Do you see them a lot?  How long have you known them for?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #221 on: December 20, 2006, 10:09:18 AM »
What about cunt when not being used to refer to a person?  Personally I've always felt cunt when used to refer to a person has a lot of spite in it.  But cunt is the most erotic way to refer to the vagina for me.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #222 on: December 22, 2006, 04:09:09 AM »
What about cunt when not being used to refer to a person?  Personally I've always felt cunt when used to refer to a person has a lot of spite in it.  But cunt is the most erotic way to refer to the vagina for me.

I agree, it sounds a lot more powerful than vagina.

Quote from: Inga Muscio
If you will be so kind, say 'vagina' out loud a few times. Strip away the meaning and listen soley to the phonetic sound It resonates from the roof of your mouth.
  A 'vagina' could be an economy car:
  "That's right, Wanda! Come within five hundred dollars of the actual sticker price, and you'll win this! A brand new Chrysler Vagina!"
Or a rodent:
   "Next on Prairie Safari, you'll see a wily little silver-tailed vagina outwit a voracious pair of ospreys."

Say 'Cunt' out loud, again stripping away the meaning. The word resonates from the depths of your gut.  It sounds like something you definetely wouldn't want to tangle with in a drunken brawl in a dark alley.

A cunt could be a serious weather condition:
    "Next on Nightline, an exclusive report on the devestation in Kansas when last night's thunder cunt, with winds exceeding 122 miles per hour, ripped through the state,"

Or a monster truck:
    "The city Arena is proud to present the Coors Crush 'Em Demolition round-up competition, where Randy Sam's Beast of burden will challenge Mike Price's undefeated Raging Cunt in the 666 barrel jump."

Moving from phonetics to etymology, "vagina" orginates from a word meaning sheath for a sword.

Ain't got no vagina.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #223 on: December 22, 2006, 07:25:54 AM »
what do you think about the term; Twat?

how about Fur Burger?
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver