Educational

Author Topic: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything  (Read 32776 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything
« Reply #165 on: December 10, 2006, 09:56:53 PM »
Could you make a new thread just for your shitlist, and update it as people are added and removed?

I think that's a tremendous idea.
I also think the rest of us could share the same one, but she will need her own "shit list" thread.  :laugh:

Peter, you should start one on your diet. Not necessarily daily or too specific, but what items you eat for what purposes and combinations that are greater than the same items alone. Just randomly drop things that you learn into it, occasionally.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: December 10, 2006, 10:01:52 PM »
Peter, you should start one on your diet. Not necessarily daily or too specific, but what items you eat for what purposes and combinations that are greater than the same items alone. Just randomly drop things that you learn into it, occasionally.

Should be easy enough.  My diet is fairly simple.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #167 on: December 10, 2006, 10:03:40 PM »
Hale_bopp: Are you going to post a link to your myspace page on intensity?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: December 11, 2006, 04:59:33 AM »
No, I don't think that's needed. It's easy to find if you want to see it badly enough.

thepeaguy

« Reply #169 on: December 12, 2006, 02:01:17 PM »

You already done it months ago. :p

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #170 on: December 12, 2006, 02:07:50 PM »
McFagHag,
do you think that it is appropriate to respond LMFAO if you are not fat?
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: December 12, 2006, 03:39:41 PM »

You already done it months ago. :p

True, but I'm sure most people have forgotten it by now, and can't be bothered looking for it.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #172 on: December 12, 2006, 11:11:49 PM »
I vaguely remember something being mentioned about how you'd only be interested in a relationship with a gay man, or something like that.
Can you elaborate and clarify or correct me on this?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: December 13, 2006, 04:55:34 AM »
Could you make a new thread just for your shitlist, and update it as people are added and removed?

There's an idea, but most of them will be from WP. Also people don't annoy me that much anymore. WHere do you think it should be made?

McFagHag,
do you think that it is appropriate to respond LMFAO if you are not fat?

Respond to what? Enlighten me.

I vaguely remember something being mentioned about how you'd only be interested in a relationship with a gay man, or something like that.
Can you elaborate and clarify or correct me on this?

Yes, I can.

Previous situation: Yes, I was into gays because i thought I could relate to them better.

Current situation: I'm over gays because they aren't all they cracked up to be.

I have to make my answers short because my computer keeps turning itself off. Keep asking :)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #174 on: December 13, 2006, 06:45:01 AM »
respond to a comment with lmfao, if you are not fat?
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: December 13, 2006, 07:32:51 AM »
respond to a comment with lmfao, if you are not fat?

... or Laugh My Fucking Ass Off if your ass is not part of your fucking preferences? Seems like a split hair to me.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: December 13, 2006, 08:27:42 AM »

There's an idea, but most of them will be from WP. Also people don't annoy me that much anymore. WHere do you think it should be made?

Either 'submissions' or 'bitch about it' would make a good home for it.  Why don't people annoy you so much these days?  Has something about you changed?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: December 13, 2006, 08:41:20 AM »

Either 'submissions' or 'bitch about it' would make a good home for it.  Why don't people annoy you so much these days?  Has something about you changed?

Interesting, Peter. I also get the impression that she has grown a type of foreskin. A good sign, really.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: December 13, 2006, 08:48:40 AM »

Interesting, Peter. I also get the impression that she has grown a type of foreskin. A good sign, really.

One of the funniest comments I've ever read.  Are you sure that's what you meant to say?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: December 13, 2006, 08:57:48 AM »

Of course. It was meant to be an ironicalistication of the actuality. My sarcasm is quite often subtle, but sometimes "over the heads" of many.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 09:00:45 AM by DirtDawg »