Author Topic: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything  (Read 32776 times)

Litigious

Re: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything
« Reply #150 on: December 10, 2006, 06:43:42 PM »
What the fuck is a pup socket?

I don't know. A pup with a socket, I guess.  8)

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: December 10, 2006, 06:43:51 PM »
Do your moods vary often and to a large degree?

Yes, but pretty much all the time there is a reason, even if I don't want to talk about it. Mother thinks I just have terrible mood swings, but in fact it is a reaction to something else due to depression or intollerance.

Intollerance is worse if i'm having a hard or very aspie day.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #152 on: December 10, 2006, 06:50:38 PM »
Why did you take so long to join intensity?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #153 on: December 10, 2006, 07:03:13 PM »

Because, at first I thought it was extremely negative. The only times I heard about it were when topics where people bash others were posted on WP. I joined so I would not take my temper out at people on WP, and learnt that I quite like it here.

I still post at WP and I think the rivalry is very immature. There are things I like and dislike about both.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: December 10, 2006, 07:09:43 PM »

Because, at first I thought it was extremely negative. The only times I heard about it were when topics where people bash others were posted on WP. I joined so I would not take my temper out at people on WP, and learnt that I quite like it here.

I still post at WP and I think the rivalry is very immature. There are things I like and dislike about both.

Stick around long enough and I'm sure you'll find some negativity.  It comes in waves.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: December 10, 2006, 07:11:34 PM »
I don't like negatity unless it's about someone I don't like such as hellsing.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: December 10, 2006, 07:15:06 PM »
Also, I'm banned at WP.  Have been for months.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: December 10, 2006, 07:17:42 PM »

Is there anyone else on your shit-list?

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: December 10, 2006, 07:25:48 PM »

Is there anyone else on your shit-list?

Now we're asking some interesting questions.

Of course.

Hellsing
Flourescent (I don't give a shit if its spelt wrong, same goes for any of the other names)
Litigious
SC
Tigerfire
Aspiestar
Epimondadas
RobertN
eamoon
onewingedangel
other spammers
other attention whores

Is it possible to get off my shit list? Yes. Peter McKenzie and SB2 used to be on it.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: December 10, 2006, 07:28:59 PM »
It's nice to know that my qualities shone through in the end.  What did McJagger do to get off it, and what did litigious do to get on it?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #160 on: December 10, 2006, 07:30:33 PM »
(I used to think you were an irritating, bitchy troll, btw, and those parrot pics pissed me off.)

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: December 10, 2006, 07:30:41 PM »
People can get off it if they earn my respect in one way or another.

litigious has made some very ignorant posts.

(I used to think you were an irritating, bitchy troll, btw, and those parrot pics pissed me off.)

Yeah well most people did. The parrot pics were one or my finer moments, and will go down in history.  :wanker:  :angel:

Litigious

« Reply #162 on: December 10, 2006, 07:32:14 PM »
I made some very good and helpful posts, but you didn't want to read them or acknowledge that I was right.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: December 10, 2006, 07:45:48 PM »
Could you make a new thread just for your shitlist, and update it as people are added and removed?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #164 on: December 10, 2006, 09:24:17 PM »
i like lit.

he is honest and i respect honesty.  even though at some points i may disagree with a position they take, an honest person is the most important personality trait that i find attractive.
Misunderstood.