Educational

Author Topic: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything  (Read 32767 times)

Blasted

Re: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything
« Reply #930 on: July 08, 2009, 10:54:12 AM »
Shut up, bitch. Hadron is BRAVE8)

Another candidate for the Hadron+Pea love-in? :toporly:

Actually, that would be ideal, seeing as how easy it is for Hadron to "choose" to like cock   :thumbup:
I like mine enough not to shove it up someone's arse.

But, but Pea needs some love (emo)

Also, for the record, you know fuck all about Pea however as usual you choose to argue about things you have no clue about.
I know more than enough to form a valid opinion of him. Enough not to fall out with him either, which you have failed on.

I did not choose to fall out with.  He turned on me like he eventually does to most people he knows.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #931 on: July 08, 2009, 11:39:52 AM »

At least you have the respect to defend you boyfriend and lover  :hahaha:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #932 on: July 08, 2009, 11:51:43 AM »

Another candidate for the Hadron+Pea love-in? :toporly:

Actually, that would be ideal, seeing as how easy it is for Hadron to "choose" to like cock   :thumbup:
I like mine enough not to shove it up someone's arse.

But, but Pea needs some love (emo)

Also, for the record, you know fuck all about Pea however as usual you choose to argue about things you have no clue about.
I know more than enough to form a valid opinion of him. Enough not to fall out with him either, which you have failed on.

I did not choose to fall out with.  He turned on me like he eventually does to most people he knows.
He hasn't turned on me. Ever.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #933 on: July 08, 2009, 12:20:27 PM »
That's coz you're his bitch

I have no problem with Pea personally. I wouldn't trust him and would expect him to screw me over if we were friends, but I don't dislike him and can talk to him fine

Blasted

« Reply #934 on: July 08, 2009, 02:28:21 PM »

At least you have the respect to defend you boyfriend and lover  :hahaha:

:rofl:

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #935 on: July 08, 2009, 04:33:41 PM »
I was joking TBH.
It sure didn't look like you were joking.

I was just pointing something out, I didn't think she would take it as an insult

<pussy whipped>Fiona, I am sorry I insulted you</pussy whipped>

You thought I would enjoy that did you? Well, you were very wrong. Especially after I had a meltdown on this forum about two days earlier in that thread I made.

Yes because I everything I post is supposed to be for your enjoyment  :indeed:

BTW here's a hint, if I tease, it means I like you.. unlike peaguy
At least P does not take to sexually harassing members on here.

Considering everything else he has done, I wouldn't put past him nor would I be surprised that he's already done it

and who doesn't do sexual harassment here?

BTW hows your plan with lit going for Aspergian domination?  :hahaha:
Could you please tell me which member P has sexually harassed?

I see you are not even denying that you are sexually harassing a section of the membership - which is the real point. Don't even think of rolling the argument.

I am not going to argue for or against my teasing bordering on sexual harassment of Fiona, it's a matter of perception. If it bothers her so much she could tell me.and I and I have a life outside of this place so I don't have time to dig through pea's posts, but I do recall he was originally the one that posted a pic of fiona in her bra on the public forum.
I think P is just an (extreme?) advocate for freedom of information, which he applies to everyone, so it is fair. You on the other hand, single out and harass Fiona. Think she has made many posts to that effect, from what I recall.
BTW, I am rooting for you and Lit  :thumbup:
Why, thank you.

So you're saying some of stunts Pea has pulled is ok because he's an "extreme advocate for freedom of information", but it's not ok for me  to long for Fiona? The things that go in between me and Fiona are child's play compared to some of the shit he's pulled, and yet you have the audacity to sit here and condemn my behavior but praise peaguy's?

The problem with Pea is that he has a blatant disregard for boundaries. With that in mind I pose this question: How can you have true freedom if people can just walk all over your boundaries whenever you want?

Yes I do sexually harass Fiona at times, but she has also shared very personal info with me and unlike your friend Pea I would never share with the rest of the forum.

Vicious attacks and insults are one thing, betrayal and boundary violations are another

Your argument is lame.  :minusevil:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 04:35:51 PM by jman »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #936 on: July 08, 2009, 04:35:44 PM »
The things that go in between me and Fiona

Or rather the things that don't "go in" between you and Fiona  :lol:

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #937 on: July 08, 2009, 04:37:17 PM »
The things that go in between me and Fiona

Or rather the things that don't "go in" between you and Fiona  :lol:

:LMAO:

that was a typo on my part, I really did not mean to put that.

Perhaps it was a freudian slip. :zoinks:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #938 on: July 09, 2009, 12:28:10 AM »
So you're saying some of stunts Pea has pulled is ok because he's an "extreme advocate for freedom of information", but it's not ok for me  to long for Fiona? The things that go in between me and Fiona are child's play compared to some of the shit he's pulled, and yet you have the audacity to sit here and condemn my behavior but praise peaguy's?

The problem with Pea is that he has a blatant disregard for boundaries. With that in mind I pose this question: How can you have true freedom if people can just walk all over your boundaries whenever you want?

Yes I do sexually harass Fiona at times, but she has also shared very personal info with me and unlike your friend Pea I would never share with the rest of the forum.

Your argument is lame.  :minusevil:
What's lame about your argument is that your longing for Fiona has gone on for a pathetically long time. It is practically all you post about. Your hanging around her ask away thread is creepy, imo. I don't know the whole story but why can't you let it go? There is more to you than just this.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #939 on: July 09, 2009, 02:28:56 AM »
I was joking TBH.
It sure didn't look like you were joking.

I was just pointing something out, I didn't think she would take it as an insult

<pussy whipped>Fiona, I am sorry I insulted you</pussy whipped>

You thought I would enjoy that did you? Well, you were very wrong. Especially after I had a meltdown on this forum about two days earlier in that thread I made.

Yes because I everything I post is supposed to be for your enjoyment  :indeed:

BTW here's a hint, if I tease, it means I like you.. unlike peaguy
At least P does not take to sexually harassing members on here.

Considering everything else he has done, I wouldn't put past him nor would I be surprised that he's already done it

and who doesn't do sexual harassment here?

BTW hows your plan with lit going for Aspergian domination?  :hahaha:
Could you please tell me which member P has sexually harassed?

I see you are not even denying that you are sexually harassing a section of the membership - which is the real point. Don't even think of rolling the argument.

I am not going to argue for or against my teasing bordering on sexual harassment of Fiona, it's a matter of perception. If it bothers her so much she could tell me.and I and I have a life outside of this place so I don't have time to dig through pea's posts, but I do recall he was originally the one that posted a pic of fiona in her bra on the public forum.
I think P is just an (extreme?) advocate for freedom of information, which he applies to everyone, so it is fair. You on the other hand, single out and harass Fiona. Think she has made many posts to that effect, from what I recall.
BTW, I am rooting for you and Lit  :thumbup:
Why, thank you.

At least when P does something, it is usually entertaining.
How can you have true freedom when people are building boundaries then enforcing them? Surely the boundaries are a bigger threat to freedom. Also I should point out, you choose to interact with P, you knew what the consequences could be. On the other hand, who gave you the right to dictate boundaries and then enforce them. If most of them did not exist, we would not have many problems in our lives, I can assure you.

P is brave enough to challenge some of these social rules. Whilst you play the cowardly sex pest.
Is this blackmail I sense.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #940 on: July 09, 2009, 06:57:34 AM »
Maybe he was just looking for some love.

Go and show him some then since you're so eager  :eyelash:

:plus:
He hasn't turned on me. Yet.
Fixed.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #941 on: July 11, 2009, 10:50:08 AM »
If it bothers her so much she could tell me.

I'm pretty sure i've told you on several occasions that I'm not flattered by it.
Not to nitpick, but that's a little more ambigous than "Stop.  I don't like it."
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #942 on: July 11, 2009, 10:56:27 AM »

I'm pretty sure i've told you on several occasions that I'm not flattered by it.
Not to nitpick, but that's a little more ambigous than "Stop.  I don't like it."
I think personally she has been quite clear in the past on it all. 

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #943 on: July 13, 2009, 11:24:27 AM »
What was your favorite childhood treasure?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #944 on: July 13, 2009, 03:13:23 PM »

:agreed:

she is bothered by the attention, but at the same time kind of likes it