Educational

Author Topic: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything  (Read 32775 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything
« Reply #840 on: June 24, 2009, 07:55:14 PM »
What makes you so uppity?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #841 on: June 25, 2009, 03:31:33 AM »
Maybe you think people think you are ugly, when really you are just mean to them IRL and they think you are pretty and stuck up?

Maybe....or maybe you are just a stuck up bitch AS or not?  ;D

Don't give me that, you don't know anything about what I'm like in real life.

Actually, I never said I did know anything about you in real life. It was a fucking joke. Perhaps sometimes instead of jumping down people's throats every opportunity you could actually appreciate that they do care and try to make you smile. I'm sick of every time I post to you, you take the negative, any form of support you just shut down.

But whatever. Come on here and rage your fucking head off. I can relate. But as if you give a shit to even think people try to reach out to you and hope you are OK.

And no, don't apologise, because you aren't capable of it.

You just shit on everyone.

THAT is THE MOST unattractive thing about you.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #842 on: June 25, 2009, 04:19:20 AM »
How was I supposed to know that was a joke? Seemed pretty serious to me.

If you find me too annoying, put me on ignore, you're more than welcome to.
All the people I "shit" on are complete dicks, besides you obviously, if you were actually joking, and it's hardly "everyone".

Pity I can't find anyone I trust to be able to spew out my problems to, so it will have to be here.

I don't find you annoying.

You are welcome to talk to me via pm. And I think once I did pm you to see if you were ok.

Your choice.

I'm happy for you to spew. Just don't always think my comments are negative when I reply to your posts. I've tried to relate to you and tell you I understand. So I guess whatever you choose to do is up to you.

Maybe it's time for you to trust females here, not just the males who want to see your tits.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #843 on: June 25, 2009, 04:35:37 AM »

All the people I "shit" on are complete dicks, besides you obviously, if you were actually joking, and it's hardly "everyone".

Pity I can't find anyone I trust to be able to spew out my problems to, so it will have to be here.

I don't find you annoying.

You are welcome to talk to me via pm. And I think once I did pm you to see if you were ok.

Your choice.

I'm happy for you to spew. Just don't always think my comments are negative when I reply to your posts. I've tried to relate to you and tell you I understand. So I guess whatever you choose to do is up to you.

Maybe it's time for you to trust females here, not just the males who want to see your tits.

I already trust them more. I'd never have a deep conversation with any male here. I think McJagger and jman have been the two exceptions. I speak via pm to females, and have met QC IRL.

How about...

Thanks Eclair, I know you try to talk to me and I am probably too defensive but I appreciate that you do try to make me feel better.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #844 on: June 25, 2009, 04:39:34 AM »
:indeed:

:pinkbeat:

A breakthrough. That makes me feel happy.

:-*

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #845 on: June 25, 2009, 05:46:16 AM »
Probably a combination of polycystic ovary syndrome, aspergers and self worthlessness feelings.
Terrible mood swings. :/
Not to jump on a random medical tidbi, but didn't know you had PCOS.  That's a tough hand to be dealt, from what I know of it.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #846 on: June 25, 2009, 06:54:56 AM »

Lmao. You're like only one of wo people registered on here who doesn't like me. EVERYONE else does. That tell you anything?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #847 on: June 25, 2009, 10:02:41 AM »
Even though you have me on ignore, you'll probably read this anyway.

The things is, yeah, things might be shit for you but you are the kind of person who wants to be miserable over it. So you come here and unload and everyone tries to make you feel better by offering their support and you turn around and be mean to them or ignore them and you hardly thank people for the effort.

You admit you have a mean or rotten personality or something to that effect anyway, and you wonder when people like me make comments like the one you decided to put me in ignore over. Welcome to real life, This place is real life and the people are real life.

I really do hope the fact that you have me on ignore makes your life happier, but I doubt it.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #848 on: June 25, 2009, 10:13:34 AM »

There are helplines and whatnot, I haven't tried them myself but they may help you. Have you tried getting counselling or something?

Personally though I think your main problem is that you are angry and not thinking very straight about stuff. You probably need to find a way to relax or release your anger somehow.

Blasted

« Reply #849 on: June 25, 2009, 10:19:28 AM »
She is trying to release it here but it doesn't help if everyone criticises her for it.  It's not like she's the first person to rant here or be insecure about her looks.  Give her a break people  ::)

TheoK

« Reply #850 on: June 25, 2009, 10:39:43 AM »
The supp socket just needs to suck a cock right out of her ass.  :zoinks:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #851 on: June 25, 2009, 10:45:37 AM »
She is trying to release it here but it doesn't help if everyone criticises her for it.  It's not like she's the first person to rant here or be insecure about her looks.  Give her a break people  ::)
Internet forums are just not that effective when releasing anger - much better to tackle the root problem, which is that she feels alienated by society. Rightly, she is angry about it.

TheoK

« Reply #852 on: June 25, 2009, 10:49:24 AM »
I have talked to her about it, but she doesn't believe in revenge other than getting rich and famous, so that the bullies will envy her.  :-\

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #853 on: June 25, 2009, 10:51:53 AM »
The only way I would ever consider attending a school reuinion is if I'm rich, can turn up in a Ferrari or a Lamborghini, have a PhD and a really cool job, and can go there with an extremely hot girlfriend.

Naturally this is never going to happen.  :zombiefuck:

TheoK

« Reply #854 on: June 25, 2009, 10:55:58 AM »
The only way I would ever consider attending a school reuinion is if I'm rich, can turn up in a Ferrari or a Lamborghini, have a PhD and a really cool job, and can go there with an extremely hot girlfriend.

Naturally this is never going to happen.  :zombiefuck:

What about if you get deadly cancer and a machine gun at the same time?  You could give them what they deserved and get away with it. :P