Educational

Author Topic: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything  (Read 32764 times)

willow

Re: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything
« Reply #465 on: June 29, 2007, 11:26:27 PM »
Well you seemed to care enough to throw a hissy fit in my random discussion thread.

I'm sorry...is pointing out a person's raging hypocrisy now called a "hissy fit" ?

wow. I need to take a course on all the new, hip lingo.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #466 on: June 29, 2007, 11:27:10 PM »
You are just as much of a hypocrite as I am, tbh. If you mean the arse pics, they wern't bare. What exactly are you meaning?

willow

« Reply #467 on: June 29, 2007, 11:32:44 PM »
You are just as much of a hypocrite as I am, tbh. If you mean the arse pics, they wern't bare. What exactly are you meaning?

I'm sorry...I must have sneezed and missed that. care to explain how exactly I am a hypocrite?
take your time.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #468 on: June 29, 2007, 11:38:14 PM »

I'm sorry...I must have sneezed and missed that. care to explain how exactly I am a hypocrite?
take your time.

It's in the random discussion thread at the end. Go find it yourself.

willow

« Reply #469 on: June 29, 2007, 11:40:10 PM »

take your time.

<examines fingernails>

I think I won't.

not being able to back up your fucking mouth...is sad.

wow..I have chips in my polish. I should fix that....<wanders off, completely bored>

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #470 on: June 29, 2007, 11:42:02 PM »

take your time.

<examines fingernails>

I think I won't.

not being able to back up your fucking mouth...is sad.

wow..I have chips in my polish. I should fix that....<wanders off, completely bored>

I've backed up my word, you chose not to read it. Care to back up yours?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #471 on: June 30, 2007, 12:40:55 AM »

No, I've been here for two months and not seen her interact with girls here and post numerous pics of her face, legs and tits...but still berate people when they give her genuine compliments.  

:agreed:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #472 on: June 30, 2007, 12:42:09 AM »

unless you've been getting in my face and I just didn't realize it. :P

Doing some anonymous muff diving recently?

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #473 on: June 30, 2007, 12:51:06 AM »

No, I've been here for two months and not seen her interact with girls here and post numerous pics of her face, legs and tits...but still berate people when they give her genuine compliments. 

Not interact with girls.. wha... what?
And the reason I don't reply to complements because I don't want to seem like I suck up the stuff and add it to my ego.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #474 on: June 30, 2007, 01:16:58 AM »
Do you get in fights every where you go, or just on AS forums?
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #475 on: June 30, 2007, 01:40:01 AM »
Do you get in fights every where you go, or just on AS forums?

I never get in fights in real life. I sometimes get in fights at other forums. My fav place is one where I get along with the people really well, great bunch of guys and gals. If you're a gamer, you might like it, too.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #476 on: June 30, 2007, 02:15:35 AM »

Not interact with girls.. wha... what?
And the reason I don't reply to complements because I don't want to seem like I suck up the stuff and add it to my ego.

Fatty, every time I have asked you a question, you have never answered it.  Even when you were answering the guys in this thread also.  I'm not going to go into every detail of how I've seen your behaviour play out.  You seem like a switched on kind of person, it's just disappointing that you seem to rely heavily on your looks but then try to pretend you don't.

It would be more refreshing if someone posted a picture of their legs and tits and said, I love them, I'm so lucky they're mine, than to tell people to fuck off when they tell you you are pretty, or tell them you hate how you look. 

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #477 on: June 30, 2007, 02:34:44 AM »

Fatty, every time I have asked you a question, you have never answered it.  Even when you were answering the guys in this thread also.  I'm not going to go into every detail of how I've seen your behaviour play out.  You seem like a switched on kind of person, it's just disappointing that you seem to rely heavily on your looks but then try to pretend you don't.

It would be more refreshing if someone posted a picture of their legs and tits and said, I love them, I'm so lucky they're mine, than to tell people to fuck off when they tell you you are pretty, or tell them you hate how you look. 

I just want you to know, i'm not discriminating against people. Back then I was doing all the questions as they were asked, and I'm pretty behind - I'm probably only upto a page halfway through this thread. There have been a couple, recently that would be better to reply to stright away.

I don't recall telling people to fuck off if they say something nice, that's just rude. I do hate how I look, that's the only reason I dyed my hair and try to look like someone else.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #478 on: June 30, 2007, 02:38:28 AM »

I just want you to know, i'm not discriminating against people. Back then I was doing all the questions as they were asked, and I'm pretty behind - I'm probably only upto a page halfway through this thread. There have been a couple, recently that would be better to reply to stright away.

I don't recall telling people to fuck off if they say something nice, that's just rude.
I do hate how I look, that's the only reason I dyed my hair and try to look like someone else.

In my opinion you were rude when you were given a really lovely compliment...and not rude by mistake, it came across as nasty to be honest.  You don't have to explain yourself to me, but you've answered my question, which is a bonus.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #479 on: June 30, 2007, 02:40:13 AM »

I don't recall telling people to fuck off if they say something nice, that's just rude.
I do hate how I look, that's the only reason I dyed my hair and try to look like someone else.

In my opinion you were rude when you were given a really lovely compliment...and not rude by mistake, it came across as nasty to be honest.  You don't have to explain yourself to me, but you've answered my question, which is a bonus.

Can you show me where, please?