Author Topic: Adria Richards: the latest Feminazi fuckwit  (Read 4315 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Adria Richards: the latest Feminazi fuckwit
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2013, 04:47:30 PM »
No, actually what I said there is an almost exact quote from Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

Get with the times. Even most women hate feminism these days.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2013, 05:32:39 PM »
I understand that you like to read what you want to read.  My position is on the term feminazi.
While we are here, though, I'm wondering if its time to let the women run the world for a while.  I'm not talking about the Maggie thatcher types who tried to be like a man.  I am talking about men had their chance and fucked it up but good.
Misunderstood.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2013, 06:24:09 PM »
Nope. I do find masculinazi's more irritating than feminazi's because reverse sexism has only been around a few decades as opposed to oppressing of women which has been centuries, yet masculinazi's whine and act like their asses should be kissed and are "entitled". By their logic, a feminazi would be "entitled" to centuries of oppressing males. Hurr durr.

Feminist running the world is what Niccolo Machiavelli refered to as "Efeminization of society". In every case that it's tried, it fails.

It's a maladaptive socio-political system.

Everybody should have a say how things are run. I am not a feminist. I feel feminism is obsolete nowadays.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2013, 07:17:29 PM »
Nope. I do find masculinazi's more irritating than feminazi's because reverse sexism has only been around a few decades as opposed to oppressing of women which has been centuries, yet masculinazi's whine and act like their asses should be kissed and are "entitled". By their logic, a feminazi would be "entitled" to centuries of oppressing males. Hurr durr.

Feminist running the world is what Niccolo Machiavelli refered to as "Efeminization of society". In every case that it's tried, it fails.

Everybody should have a say how things are run. I am not a feminist. I feel feminism is obsolete nowadays.

Lets get a bunch more of these testimonials. Along with a bunch more testimonials involving "isms".
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2013, 07:19:49 PM »
 :voodoo:
Bigotism is the way to go.  Keep the status quo ism.
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2013, 08:38:34 PM »
I understand that you like to read what you want to read.  My position is on the term feminazi.
While we are here, though, I'm wondering if its time to let the women run the world for a while.  I'm not talking about the Maggie thatcher types who tried to be like a man.  I am talking about men had their chance and fucked it up but good.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2013, 08:46:01 PM »

how was our relationship with your mother?
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2013, 09:41:30 AM »

More of this males vs females football team shit. Why do people think like that? A person is an individual, and differs greatly from the next no matter what is between their legs.
I will never stop...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2013, 09:48:48 AM »
I believe in fair. I reserve the right to hate all people equally. If you are a woman, Jewish, black, Asian, Gay, Disabled......whatever, I will take you as you are. If you are a dickhead it doesn't matter the label, I will treat you badly. if you are ok then the label does not matter.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2013, 10:00:04 AM »
I believe in fair. I reserve the right to hate all people equally. If you are a woman, Jewish, black, Asian, Gay, Disabled......whatever, I will take you as you are. If you are a dickhead it doesn't matter the label, I will treat you badly. if you are ok then the label does not matter.

I will never stop...

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2013, 09:16:34 PM »
Whoever has the greatest skill required to accomplish whatever the task at hand is, should take the lead whether they have a cock or a pussy.

Its fucking simple.

[Feminazi] You need to check your privilege!!! This statement is ableist! Burn in hell you bigoted, ableist, misogynistic, cisgendered SCUM!!! [/Feminazi]

[Masculinazi]

Know your place, you filthy WHORE!! I was a "nice guy"to women only to get cockblocked! I opened doors for them, offered to fix their plumbing, paid for their cab fair. I AM FUCKING ENTITLED TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO EVERY ORIFICE THEIR BODY WHEN I WENT OUT OF MY WAY TO BE A NICE GUY!!!! I bought a bitch a burger and fries from Mc Donald's and she refused to blow me! All they care about is a pretty face! I'm a REAL MAN!!! If a woman is pretty and slim, she thinks she is too good for me! I am in no way gonna date some fat ugly bitch! I deserve better! I'm a man! I'm entitled!!!!!
[/Masculinazi]

Duckie.... I think we get it...

My eyes!!! MY EYES!!!!! What did I tell you about the overuse of elipses?

Feel free to use a Facepalm :(

Scrapheap

« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2013, 07:30:57 PM »
Justicar found a feminist to give us all some lulzz.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2013, 02:01:08 PM »
Yes, these kinds of idiots will play the system for whatever special privileges they can get for as It comes back to bite them though, eventually.

Well i'm sure eating my words now, huh? Its no longer coming back to bite them. Our nation has become enamored with professional victimism. Rage from a few months ago, you're full of shit.
I will never stop...

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2013, 11:38:25 PM »
I forgotten her name....

Gloria Steinem??

No this one was fatter, and uglier.... looked like a Lesbian who was dressed up as a troll

Oooooh, do you mean Andrea Dworkin??

Yes.... -_-

Wait... Andrea Dworkin is dead. I'm talking about someone who is still alive. Any of you watched Harry's Law at all? Kinda in the same physical description as the actress of that show. Just a bit uglier.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2013, 07:52:23 AM »
Moar liek feminasty amirite?
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.