Author Topic: "Unfit fot work- The startling rise of disability in America"  (Read 4243 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: "Unfit fot work- The startling rise of disability in America"
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2013, 01:39:46 PM »
The Patriot laws and associated mindset around this - less citizen rights more government control - is the biggest problem in America at the moment. The powers that be really ought to pull their heads in.
Yeah, they're freakin' scary.

Why the fuck can't there be a political party that cares about responsibly trying to help people who need help, but doesn't feel the need to strip our rights and morally babysit us?  I mean, I understand there's going to be a *little* overlap between any type of, for example, aide to the poor and increased government control over the people, because government intervention means the government is getting involved and therefore exerting power, but for fuck's sake, you'd think somewhere in the damn country we'd be able to find a person or two who was smart enough to think of some workable solutions to social problems that didn't also nanny us or Big Brother us.

Oh wait, because that wouldn't keep the status quo as effectively as running the country badly does.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2013, 01:57:43 PM »
The Patriot laws and associated mindset around this - less citizen rights more government control - is the biggest problem in America at the moment. The powers that be really ought to pull their heads in.
Yeah, they're freakin' scary.

Why the fuck can't there be a political party that cares about responsibly trying to help people who need help, but doesn't feel the need to strip our rights and morally babysit us?  I mean, I understand there's going to be a *little* overlap between any type of, for example, aide to the poor and increased government control over the people, because government intervention means the government is getting involved and therefore exerting power, but for fuck's sake, you'd think somewhere in the damn country we'd be able to find a person or two who was smart enough to think of some workable solutions to social problems that didn't also nanny us or Big Brother us.

Oh wait, because that wouldn't keep the status quo as effectively as running the country badly does.

Indeed.
problem is when you take away accountability from Police and Government Agencies, they become a law unto themselves and it becomes a compounding problem. 9/11 was awful but the measures put in place I think is piling a lot more pain over a longer period to America and it is a problem that feeds itself if left unchecked
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2013, 08:38:24 PM »
That's swift, Rage.  Please, post that in every thread you have time to post it in until the forum goes under government surveillance.

I dare them to start doing shit like that more. Seriously. I think its about time for a clash, anyway. We the fucking people are the ones who get to decide how this country is run, not the elites.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2013, 08:47:20 AM »
That's swift, Rage.  Please, post that in every thread you have time to post it in until the forum goes under government surveillance.

I dare them to start doing shit like that more. Seriously. I think its about time for a clash, anyway. We the fucking people are the ones who get to decide how this country is run, not the elites.
ideally.  Although, the elite has always run this country.  It is up to we the people to decide (collectively) whether or not they are being responsible.  If not, then revolution should happen.  And there are many ways to meet the desired end?  Murder should be the last option.
Misunderstood.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2013, 11:08:26 AM »

Sorry to disappoint you.  The fucking people have never run any country for any appreciable length of time in the history of mankind.  Power, money and sex rules.

Besides, "the people" have countless varying opinions and feelings.  Not every opinion or feeling can run a country, hence the constant exchange of polite discussion, gun play and bombing. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2013, 01:06:49 PM »
That was awesome.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2013, 10:01:25 AM »

Sorry to disappoint you.  The fucking people have never run any country for any appreciable length of time in the history of mankind.  Power, money and sex rules.

Besides, "the people" have countless varying opinions and feelings.  Not every opinion or feeling can run a country, hence the constant exchange of polite discussion, gun play and bombing.

Yeah but the honest, unbiased will of the majority should rule. It doesn't. A tiny fraction of the population actually decides, and they do with clever politicing, control of media, (money). In my opinion, its time for those people to die. They are parasites, and do not have the right to make all the decisions. I want them dead. I want it to happen yesterday. I want their VAST fortunes redistributed among the human race. Nobody has the right to impose their will on the entire world. Nobody.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2013, 10:14:49 AM »

ideally.  Although, the elite has always run this country.  It is up to we the people to decide (collectively) whether or not they are being responsible.  If not, then revolution should happen.  And there are many ways to meet the desired end?  Murder should be the last option.

ideally.  Although, the elite has always run this country.

Why? Why the fuck are they just "allowed" to live as gods and make all the fucking decisions? What have they ever done for you? For me? What do they do about the massive increase in unemployment rates and poverty? They don't give a fuck. They would wipe their ass with silk while some five year old starved to death right next door to them, and not a single fuck would be given.

I'm fucking sick of this shit. It has always been time to set these bastards straight, ever since someone has hoarded the majority of the resources while everyone else went hungry. I don't give a shit if these individuals got it fair and square, through being clever. I don't give a fuck how smart someone is, no living being deserves to be rewarded like a million percent for their work. Sorry but fuck that. I think harder working people should receive benefits for their efforts, but having luxuries nobody else in the world does while hundreds of thousands go hungry... words can't describe my hatred.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2013, 12:39:14 PM »
Its fucking insane, and I am certain everyone capable of rational human thought knows it.
I will never stop...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2013, 01:22:16 PM »
They aren't allowed.  We condone it by our apathy, division, ignorance: we are motivated by fear that it could be worse.

The elite class is held to account by the masses when the elite ceases being responsible.  I agree with you, rage, that they have been unchecked for far too long.
Without resorting to murder, how do we proceed?
Misunderstood.

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2013, 01:35:32 PM »
Its fucking insane, and I am certain everyone capable of rational human thought knows it.

Indeed it is insane and I agree with this post and much of your previous post. The problem is though that the majority of human beings are no different to beasts of the field who simply act on the impulse to satisfy their own base desires at the expense of all others. In some human beasts this translates to wiping your arse with silk while children starve, as you put it. Most people have limited awareness outside their own restricted circle of consciousness and this accounts also for the apathy of the masses, their minds dulled by the opiates of the day, be it the religion cited by Marx or the modern religions of fast food, celebrity culture and bad television. Most are also driven by the desire to conform and will not stick their heads above the parapet to protest the status quo for fear of being targeted as different. These same dullards will also follow rules and laws merely because they are posited by figures of authority, these are the same enablers who allowed the Holocaust to occur through their inaction and blind obedience. The rich are predators who devour and destroy those below them, they fill their bellies with no thought for their prey. The masses are barely sentient sheep lacking the intellectual capacity and will to drive change.

Call me cynical!  :laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2013, 01:57:33 PM »

Indeed it is insane and I agree with this post and much of your previous post. The problem is though that the majority of human beings are no different to beasts of the field who simply act on the impulse to satisfy their own base desires at the expense of all others. In some human beasts this translates to wiping your arse with silk while children starve, as you put it. Most people have limited awareness outside their own restricted circle of consciousness and this accounts also for the apathy of the masses, their minds dulled by the opiates of the day, be it the religion cited by Marx or the modern religions of fast food, celebrity culture and bad television. Most are also driven by the desire to conform and will not stick their heads above the parapet to protest the status quo for fear of being targeted as different. These same dullards will also follow rules and laws merely because they are posited by figures of authority, these are the same enablers who allowed the Holocaust to occur through their inaction and blind obedience. The rich are predators who devour and destroy those below them, they fill their bellies with no thought for their prey. The masses are barely sentient sheep lacking the intellectual capacity and will to drive change.

hadron?
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2013, 02:08:39 PM »
They aren't allowed.  We condone it by our apathy, division, ignorance: we are motivated by fear that it could be worse.

The elite class is held to account by the masses when the elite ceases being responsible.  I agree with you, rage, that they have been unchecked for far too long.
Without resorting to murder, how do we proceed?

I really don't know. That's why I satirically stated I wanted them dead. I really don't know how else to get rid of this kind of thing.

The problem is though that the majority of human beings are no different to babymen who simply act on the impulse to satisfy their own babyman desires at the expense of all others. In some babymen this translates to wiping your arse with silk while children starve, as you put it. Most babymen have limited awareness outside their own restricted circle of consciousness and this accounts also for the apathy of the babymen, their minds dulled by the paccie of the day, be it the religion cited by Marx or the modern religions of da burger, honey booboo sketti and typical television. Most are also driven by the desire to shit and piss themselves and will not stick their heads above the crib bars to protest the status quo for fear of being targeted as different. These same babymen will also follow rules and laws merely because they are posited by figures of authority, these are the same babymen who allowed the Holocaust to occur through their inaction and blind drooling googoogaga. The rich are smart babymen who devour and destroy those below them, they fill their bellies with gold dust laced milk in a gold baba with no thought for weaker babymen. The masses are barely sentient babymen lacking the intellectual capacity and will to drive change.

Fixed to pronounce truth and hilarity. Pic fucking related. Rough estimation: over half (58%) of America "suffers" from varying degrees of whatever the fuck this guy thinks is wrong with him. Go to your local walmart, and stay there all day. Count how many people using those stupid motorized carts are morbidly obese. See if you can unsee the asscheeks hanging over the sides of the seat on that thing. Protip, you'd be lucky to count one that ISN'T fat.

Does that speak extremely loudly to anyone else? I hope so. It makes a hell of a lot of sense to me.

I will never stop...

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2013, 02:21:55 PM »

hadron?

Collider? Sorry, you've got me lost there.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2013, 02:22:41 PM »
Motherfucking ALPHA
I will never stop...