Educational

Author Topic: Hello, New Here!  (Read 2235 times)

Offline Myles

• one
  • Anonymous
Hello, New Here!
« on: March 26, 2013, 11:00:49 AM »
Hello, everyone. Around the Internet, and sometimes in real life, I go by Myles. It goes without saying, that you are permitted to address me by that name, for now, anyway.

Born to English parents, I grew up on a farm in the Scottish highlands for seven years where I was home-schooled, before moving to London. I have had many jobs over the years, some of which would be unwise to post about online ... And others which have been fairly mundane.

I do not care about people's opinions of me, so go ahead and troll to your heart's content. Have your fun with me from behind your screen, because you most definitely would not get such an opportunity in my physical presence.

I am entirely comfortable with who I am. I accept that I have a lot of arrogance, and that I'm a very anti-social person at times, but I am also a very loyal friend to people I trust, and hopefully, I will come to consider you all to be friends.

That is all for now.

~ Myles ~

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Hello, New Here!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 11:08:42 AM »
Welcome, etc. :)

How did you find us?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 11:09:44 AM »
Do you give good blowjobs?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 11:12:36 AM »
Hello, everyone. Around the Internet, and sometimes in real life, I go by Myles. It goes without saying, that you are permitted to address me by that name, for now, anyway.

Born to English parents, I grew up on a farm in the Scottish highlands for seven years where I was home-schooled, before moving to London. I have had many jobs over the years, some of which would be unwise to post about online ... And others which have been fairly mundane.

I do not care about people's opinions of me, so go ahead and troll to your heart's content. Have your fun with me from behind your screen, because you most definitely would not get such an opportunity in my physical presence.

I am entirely comfortable with who I am. I accept that I have a lot of arrogance, and that I'm a very anti-social person at times, but I am also a very loyal friend to people I trust, and hopefully, I will come to consider you all to be friends.

That is all for now.

~ Myles ~

Like the fact that you chose a wolf for your avvie, Frank. Thats your name by the way, frank. Hows it, frank? Do you like intensity, frankie?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 11:23:30 AM »
Frank?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 11:24:53 AM »
Frank?

Yeah since he made such a point of wanting to by called Myles, i'm calling him frank. Lol.

So frankfurter, you the sensitive type?
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 11:27:47 AM »
Frank?

Yeah since he made such a point of wanting to by called Myles, i'm calling him frank. Lol.

:tard:

I'm probably missing something here, the spazz I am.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Myles

• one
  • Anonymous
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 11:29:22 AM »
Welcome, etc. :)

How did you find us?

Oh, I often lurk on the likes of Wrong Planet and Aspies For Freedom. I've seen this forum referenced there on many occasions.

Quote from: Scrapheap

Ahem, no.

That is all for now.

~ Myles ~

Like the fact that you chose a wolf for your avvie, Frank. Thats your name by the way, frank. Hows it, frank? Do you like intensity, frankie?

My name isn't Frank. It is, however, Frederick! You were very close!

I like the look of this site.

Quote from: RageBelouve

Not at all.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 11:29:51 AM »
Frank?

I'm being cheeky by calling him something other than what he asked to be called. Frank was just a random name that popped in my head. Geddit?! :zoinks:
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 11:31:00 AM »
Frank?

I'm being cheeky by calling him something other than what he asked to be called. Frank was just a random name that popped in my head. Geddit?! :zoinks:

:asthing:

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 11:32:58 AM »
My name isn't Frank. It is, however, Frederick! You were very close!

I like the look of this site.

Wtf I thought of fred, too. I would have guessed your name!

« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 11:57:43 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2013, 11:51:11 AM »

That is all for now.

~ Myles ~

Wow, that was a pretty heavy intro. I especially liked the bit about us not getting an opportunity to troll your physical presence. Very tough and menacing.
I am chewing glass as I type, just for fun. I am an internet tough guy too.
All good though mate. Glad to have you on board.
Kick back and relax. This is quite an easy going board and you don't have to fall over yourself to be PC or fit in.
Btw Scrap gives bad blowjobs he was just after technique tips
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Scrapheap

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2013, 02:34:57 PM »
Quote from: Scrapheap

Ahem, no.

What good are you for then?? as the n00b, it's your turn "in the barrel" if you catch my drift.

:ATM:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2013, 04:32:01 PM »
Welcome.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2013, 05:01:44 PM »

That is all for now.

~ Myles ~
Kiss Scraps ass

you dumb shit