Educational

Author Topic: Marx fabricated screen shots to get Alfonso banned.  (Read 3726 times)

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
Re: Marx fabricated screen shots to get Alfonso banned.
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2013, 12:42:49 AM »

It is super cute isn't it. Mind you I think both Marx and Alfonso should be banned.

Why do you think cartman should be banned?

Because I rejected his offers for buttsecks.

You, reject an offer for anal? Impossible. Also stop giving yourself credit for the downfall of Marx. The guy dug his own grave without the help of a predictable little failtroll like you.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2013, 12:43:16 AM »
Accusing him of bestiality is no better, as far as taboo topics around here.

Except both Al and I were obviously winding him up.

It was something funny written of him by another absent member about 4 years ago. The accusation was not from me. I was happy just using this "knowledge" to have fun with Alfonso.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2013, 06:51:13 AM »
And what of marx?

I liked Marx. He was quirky. I do not care for alfonso. If Marx did post pedo shit....well too bad for him, he deserves the ban.
It is not a popularity contest here. Alfonso doesn't have to be likeable (I don't think he could if he tried)

It is a popularity contest. Crying pedo is the same offense as dog fucker in terms of disallowed topics.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2013, 06:53:44 AM »
Accusing him of bestiality is no better, as far as taboo topics around here.

Except both Al and I were obviously winding him up.

Obvious to who? Maybe marx was just winding him up. Doesn't change the rules.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2013, 06:57:06 AM »
Why aren't the admins responding to this? Very interested in their thoughts on the matter.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 07:01:37 AM by Jack »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2013, 07:35:25 AM »
Why aren't the admins responding to this? Very interested in their thoughts on the matter.

Well Jack, IF I have broken the rules then I will leave the site and ask to have my account deleted. IF I have, I understood that Marx made pedophilia accusations which is against TOS. I don't know that I have.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2013, 07:47:08 AM »
Sure you know you have, and you will likely be given patience in the matter as a long standing member, and maybe you should. Not saying you should be banned; in fact, don't know that marx should have been either. Never really understood where the lines of these rules lie. More intersted in the thoughts of the admin who banned him.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 07:49:13 AM by Jack »

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2013, 07:50:42 AM »
Odeon should clarify the line of the tos regarding discussion of paedophilia and bestiality.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2013, 07:58:47 AM »
Sure you know you have, and you will likely be given patience in the matter as a long standing member. Not saying you should be banned; in fact, don't know that marx should have been either. Never really understood where the lines of these rules lie. More intersted in the thoughts of the admin who banned him.

Jack rather than trying to speak my mind which you KNOW that you don't know. That is right, isn't it Jack? You don't know my mind?
Perhaps ask. I don't know what Marx posted and have not indicated that I did. I saw others said he was posting pedophilia things which I know can get this place shut down on the basis of its relationship to CP and you know this because you too have read the TOS (Sorry you may not know this at all - yes I was doing what you just did)

I don't know whether he ought to have been banned either but IF he was posted Pedophilia content then yes he ought to have been.
Rather than try to insult me by pretending I am lying or being deceitful, find where I have broken the rules. I have looked. But YOU made the claim that I know I am breaking the rule and expecting better treatment.

You show me the rules I am breaking that you infer I know I have broken and that you know about and I will not need to be given leniency or favouritism, I will have my account deleted.

Then you can talk your head off about what I know and what favoritism I play for because I will not be here to contest it.

Until then......back your claim.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2013, 08:04:32 AM »
Odeon should clarify the line of the tos regarding discussion of paedophilia and bestiality.

Actually Jack it rather sounds like it is you who "knows" I have broken the rules (and know that i know?). is that right? Is that not what you wrote? if you know, then you must have good reason to know and not have to bother Odeon to show it. You know and so you have the answers. Show me and I will ask to have my account deleted. You should have that to hand in order to make the claim, right?

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2013, 08:13:54 AM »

It is super cute isn't it. Mind you I think both Marx and Alfonso should be banned.

Why do you think cartman should be banned?

Because I rejected his offers for buttsecks.

You, reject an offer for anal? Impossible. Also stop giving yourself credit for the downfall of Marx. The guy dug his own grave without the help of a predictable little failtroll like you.

You mad, richard?

I clearly did troll the fuck out of that failfag until he got so butthurt that he tried to frame me in order to get me banned. And it backfired. Apparently you're still in love with him so why don't you go suck his dick.  :hahaha:

Les is correct, Jack: It's not a popularity contest. I am here to amuse myself and if such results in people getting mad+butthurt then that's fine with me.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2013, 08:14:42 AM »
Not claiming to read your mind, only assuming you know the rules regarding discussion of bestiality. Don't really expect you to admit you might have stepped over the line a little. Can't really show you the rules when already expressing uncertainty on the exact implications of said rules. An admin woulde need to do that. Didn't mean to imply you expect special treatment, only making my own assumption you will receive it. This assumption is based on past experience. Like the time scrap posted a nude of an underage old girlfriend. He was warned by the membership to self-moderate, not auto-slammed with a ban hammer. I assumed this was him being allowed a bit of understanding and allowing him to correct his error. Even marx was allowed the grace of self-moderation concerning his posts about Bets. This may have been appropriate, maybe not. Don't really know or have any stake in such decisions; not an admin and wouldn't want such burden. As for backing my claim, what exactly would you like me to back? That you know the rules? Only you can affirm that.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2013, 08:16:26 AM »

Les is correct, Jack: It's not a popularity contest. I am here to amuse myself and if such results in people getting mad+butthurt then that's fine with me.

Maybe so.

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2013, 08:16:37 AM »
Who the fuck was actually posting about bestiality other than Richard calling people dog fuckers?

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2013, 08:20:36 AM »
Actually didn't realize Sir Les was involved until it was brought up.