Author Topic: assault weapon ban  (Read 7712 times)

TheoK

Re: assault weapon ban
« Reply #315 on: June 15, 2013, 04:40:24 PM »
No, he just doesn't want anything disturbing=another option in his comfortable zone.

Or--the horror--I disagree with you.

You disagree because it's out of your comfortable zone that way.

TheoK

« Reply #316 on: June 15, 2013, 04:43:09 PM »
Why would the reasons for "gun control" miraculously change after several thousand years?

Silly me. I thought we were discussing a current situation.

But sure, you go right ahead. Prove the reasons for each and every item on your list. Meanwhile I'll just post in other threads.

And by "proof" I mean something rather more substantial than the strawman or the ad hominem.

PPK is very pro guns. He has stopped arguing with you on this subject, though. Guess why that is.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #317 on: June 15, 2013, 04:44:30 PM »
No, he just doesn't want anything disturbing=another option in his comfortable zone.

Or--the horror--I disagree with you.

You disagree because it's out of your comfortable zone that way.

Or I genuinely think you are so wrong it hurts and I'm astounded by the fact that you just don't see it. I suspect it pokes holes in *your* comfort zone.

Let's do this a few more rounds. It's just so much fun to come up with things without any shred of evidence and post them as universal truths, isn't it?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #318 on: June 15, 2013, 04:47:05 PM »
Why would the reasons for "gun control" miraculously change after several thousand years?

But sure, you go right ahead. Prove the reasons for each and every item on your list. Meanwhile I'll just post in other threads.

And by "proof" I mean something rather more substantial than the strawman or the ad hominem.

PPK is very pro guns. He has stopped arguing with you on this subject, though. Guess why that is.

The strawman, the ad hominem and now the argument from silence.

Cross off a few more of these while you are at it. It is quite entertaining.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #319 on: June 15, 2013, 06:43:37 PM »
I'll just leave this here.

The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

TheoK

« Reply #320 on: June 16, 2013, 03:00:05 AM »

He stopped arguing because you are dishonest.

You are such a hypocrite. You ask me to provide evidence that the gun laws are there to protect the government! You know damned well that these psychopaths behind 9/11, this NSA thing and all the other crimes they commit don't care a iota about our lives and freedoms. Hypocrite.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #321 on: June 16, 2013, 07:40:48 AM »
You know damned well that these psychopaths behind 9/11, this NSA thing and all the other crimes they commit don't care a iota about our lives and freedoms. Hypocrite.
It's all the government.
Al Qaeda is simply the name of a "common enemy" which promotes nationalism, dependency on government and aids in stripping our liberties.  All for the benefit of the status quo and the oligarchy.

I remember, in America, where it was the evils of communism, gonna come get you in the middle of the night and do rape thingies to your butt hole.  Now, we are shipping all our jobs to the communists.

It's all a ruse.
Misunderstood.

TheoK

« Reply #322 on: June 16, 2013, 08:21:15 AM »
It's all the government.
Al Qaeda is simply the name of a "common enemy" which promotes nationalism, dependency on government and aids in stripping our liberties.  All for the benefit of the status quo and the oligarchy.

I remember, in America, where it was the evils of communism, gonna come get you in the middle of the night and do rape thingies to your butt hole.  Now, we are shipping all our jobs to the communists.

It's all a ruse.

Exactly. And he is not that stupid that he believes that "our" European governments are any better. They do everything that America tells them to do. Or what the EU tells them to do.

So why this charade where he pretends to believe that they restrict guns for other reasons than preserving their own power?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #323 on: June 16, 2013, 01:01:22 PM »

We haven't evolved into ancient alien astronauts, O-man. Humans are still humans.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #324 on: June 16, 2013, 01:17:31 PM »
Rage has gotten butt hurted all over this thread.. :hahaha:
Misunderstood.

TheoK

« Reply #325 on: June 16, 2013, 01:21:38 PM »
Though he is right.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #326 on: June 16, 2013, 01:45:36 PM »
Though he is right.
im not firm in the belief that everything is either right or wrong.
I enjoy leading the arguments, but what works best for some doesn't work for all.  Even hat changes.  As life is ever changing.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #327 on: June 16, 2013, 02:13:42 PM »
I'll just leave this here.

I'm reminded of Steve Martin reacting to the bartender's line "The German says to wait here" in Three Amigos. Brilliant film, btw.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #328 on: June 16, 2013, 02:16:27 PM »

He stopped arguing because you are dishonest.

You are such a hypocrite. You ask me to provide evidence that the gun laws are there to protect the government! You know damned well that these psychopaths behind 9/11, this NSA thing and all the other crimes they commit don't care a iota about our lives and freedoms. Hypocrite.

You're not making much sense. but yeah, I'm asking you to back up your shit because it's how we do things here.

Take your time.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #329 on: June 16, 2013, 02:18:31 PM »
It's all the government.

It's all a ruse.

Exactly. And he is not that stupid that he believes that "our" European governments are any better. They do everything that America tells them to do. Or what the EU tells them to do.

So why this charade where he pretends to believe that they restrict guns for other reasons than preserving their own power?

Better back that up, too, while you're at it. The fact is that you don't know what I believe, simply because I haven't told you. Pretend to know if you like, but you are guessing.

- Albert Einstein