Author Topic: Worst I2 Troll ever?  (Read 2370 times)

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
Re: Worst I2 Troll ever?
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2013, 05:49:18 PM »
Actually, I graduated from a knife to a 9mm pistol and it seems to be working just fine at protecting me from beatings.
So instead of being a pussy you are a pussy with a gun.

Les thinks that women are weak and "speshul" and G-d forbid a man from hitting a woman as big as he is when she totally deserves it!  :hahaha:
Your attempt to redefine the subject of you bullying adolescent females won't work loser. This is not about being attacked by a crazed female. It is about you resorting to threats of physical violence against a 15 year old girl who  got the better of you in an internet argument.

Righteousness will get you nowhere with me, ma'am.
That 5th grade level of response illustrates clearly how you managed to lose an internet argument with a girl half your age in 2008. Sad sack that you are you still can't formulate a decent response 5 years later. Like a monkey trying to fuck a coconut you just can't work it out, can you?  :laugh:

Offline marx

• Dark Horseman of the Apocalypse
  • Frequent Poster
  • LEGALIZE POT YOU ASSHOLES!
« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2013, 05:57:25 PM »
Actually, I graduated from a knife to a 9mm pistol and it seems to be working just fine at protecting me from beatings.
So instead of being a pussy you are a pussy with a gun.

Les thinks that women are weak and "speshul" and G-d forbid a man from hitting a woman as big as he is when she totally deserves it!  :hahaha:
Your attempt to redefine the subject of you bullying adolescent females won't work loser. This is not about being attacked by a crazed female. It is about you resorting to threats of physical violence against a 15 year old girl who  got the better of you in an internet argument.

Righteousness will get you nowhere with me, ma'am.
That 5th grade level of response illustrates clearly how you managed to lose an internet argument with a girl half your age in 2008. Sad sack that you are you still can't formulate a decent response 5 years later. Like a monkey trying to fuck a coconut you just can't work it out, can you?  :laugh:

that's fucking pathetic. if you're gonna troll, why don't you at least fucking try hard enough to ACTUALLY OFFEND your opponent, rather than BORING them to the extent that they disappear??.... asshole.
300 pounds of horny, psychotic, unempathic, drug-addled "grab bag".

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2013, 06:27:26 PM »
Ya'll be postin' ina troll thread, yo.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2013, 06:40:50 PM »

(I usually don't feed trolls, but I can't pass up an opportunity to post some Lebowski)

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2013, 07:42:33 PM »
that's fucking pathetic. if you're gonna troll, why don't you at least fucking try hard enough to ACTUALLY OFFEND your opponent, rather than BORING them to the extent that they disappear??.... asshole.

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Look kids, if you bore me with the same repetitive trollshit then I will respond by posting internet memes.

Offline marx

• Dark Horseman of the Apocalypse
  • Frequent Poster
  • LEGALIZE POT YOU ASSHOLES!
« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2013, 08:24:52 PM »

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Look kids, if you bore me with the same repetitive trollshit then I will respond by posting internet memes.

umm, no, people are making legit accusations against you tbc. sounds like you just can't handle any sort of criticism, and you divert conversation away from anything you can't deny so that you won't appear to be in the wrong.

you might think this makes you a man, but it does not. your actions are cowardly and laughable. mine are most certainly laughable, before you say it, but never cowardly.

THINK, tbc. pull your head out of the sand, and maybe, for once, you could try acting like something other than an immature cunt? no?
300 pounds of horny, psychotic, unempathic, drug-addled "grab bag".

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2013, 09:08:15 PM »

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

umm, no, people are making legit accusations against you tbc. sounds like you just can't handle any sort of criticism, and you divert conversation away from anything you can't deny so that you won't appear to be in the wrong.

you might think this makes you a man, but it does not. your actions are cowardly and laughable. mine are most certainly laughable, before you say it, but never cowardly.

THINK, tbc. pull your head out of the sand, and maybe, for once, you could try acting like something other than an immature cunt? no?

This is the internet, princess.

I'm falling any of this holier than thou bullshit. Criticize me to your hearts content but I'm certainly not going to change my online tactics in order to gain approval from people on a site like this.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 01:46:18 AM by Michael Hutchence »

Scrapheap

« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2013, 09:59:43 PM »

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2013, 11:08:43 PM »
Just wondering who the shittiest troll ever to grace this glorious forum was? That steveADMIN monkey seemed pretty bad but I bet the old timers here know of worse.

YOU

P7PSP

« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2013, 11:16:23 PM »

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

That's the best your pea brain can come up with.

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2013, 11:35:29 PM »

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I use my massive brain for more important things.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 11:38:51 PM by Michael Hutchence »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2013, 12:18:35 AM »

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Tying shoelaces in the morning probably takes most of whatever processing power you have.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2013, 01:23:49 AM »

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Tying shoelaces in the morning probably takes most of whatever processing power you have.

It takes about 0.07%. Nice try, though.

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2013, 01:37:51 AM »
Just wondering who the shittiest troll ever to grace this glorious forum was? That steveADMIN monkey seemed pretty bad but I bet the old timers here know of worse.

YOU

Oh dear, did mummy let you use the computer little guy. Sorry but this site is for grownups ok?

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #104 on: March 21, 2013, 01:41:12 AM »

Oh dear, did mummy let you use the computer little guy. Sorry but this site is for grownups ok?