Educational

Author Topic: Worst I2 Troll ever?  (Read 2368 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Worst I2 Troll ever?
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2013, 04:56:03 PM »
I think the crappiest and most annoying troll was razorbeard.

I had quite a bit fo fun with that one. He was as much fun as Ricktard and Randy.

I miss Randy. He was more fun than Francis E. Dec Esquire.

Well i'm usually a bloodhound for character, and I couldn't tell if that guy was trolling or serious. Honest truth. I like o be virtuous in all aspects of my life, or at least try, so that gave me a hard time.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2013, 11:47:18 PM »
Randy wasn't a troll, though, just seriously deluded.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2013, 12:11:20 AM »
If Chair is number one.....

Then who the hell is Number Two?

P7PSP

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2013, 03:08:51 AM »

Alfonso is definitely #2. :poop: If you are asking about trolls I don't know.  :dunno: But Alfonso is definitely number two.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2013, 03:13:00 AM »
Who's that?

P7PSP

« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2013, 03:14:32 AM »
blured crusade

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2013, 03:49:37 AM »

Alfonso is definitely #2. :poop: If you are asking about trolls I don't know.  :dunno: But Alfonso is definitely number two.

With his all consuming interests with anuses, he would probably like that comparison
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2013, 03:53:48 AM »
 :agreed: scat play is a likely progression for Alfonso.  :probe:

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2013, 05:22:24 AM »
Me: The most HATED man on the aspienet(WP/AFF/I^2)! :trollface:

Why don't you just join a gay dating site?

You first, kid. Trying to troll me with the "ur gay" bullshit will get you nowhere.

You fail at being a failtroll.

Ahhhh.....double negation! You just called me a successful troll!  :green:

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2013, 05:23:33 AM »

So your name is Alfonso, eh? Nice to meet you, faggot!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 11:41:34 PM by Michael Hutchence »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2013, 05:25:21 AM »
Me: The most HATED man on the aspienet(WP/AFF/I^2)! :trollface:

Why don't you just join a gay dating site?

You first, kid. Trying to troll me with the "ur gay" bullshit will get you nowhere.

You fail at being a failtroll.

Ahhhh.....double negation! You just called me a successful troll!  :green:

I think you need more than morbid self hating thoughts related to anuses, homosexual men, anal sex and rape to power a successful troll.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

P7PSP

« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2013, 05:38:51 AM »

So you're name is Alfonso, eh? Nice to meet you, faggot! I'm Anton BTW.
Sure you are Alfonso. You are the same pant load of fail that hounded at least one underage girl on WP circa 2008. You would have been about 29 then. No amount of You Gonna Get Raped jungle bunny pictures will change that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2013, 05:45:34 AM »
This guy IlluSionS667 . Anyone remember Rabbit from Hell - Ahayes? They have to rate too.

P7PSP

« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2013, 05:47:19 AM »
So ebec11 would have been 15 when you threatened her. Nice going Alfonso.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp1482133.html&highlight=

This guy IlluSionS667 . Anyone remember Rabbit from Hell - Ahayes? They have to rate too.
Ahayes. The cat god douche that likes big letters.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2013, 05:53:48 AM »

So you're name is Alfonso, eh? Nice to meet you, faggot! I'm Anton BTW.
Sure you are Alfonso. You are the same pant load of fail that hounded at least one underage girl on WP circa 2008. You would have been about 29 then. No amount of You Gonna Get Raped jungle bunny pictures will change that.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,9456.msg410903.html#msg410903

Ive said it before and I'lll say it again: There's NO real way for users to verify other users actual ages so I had NO freakin idea that ebec11 was a teen!!!! Furthermore, I STILL think its a bad idea for teens and adults to be posting on the same forum-but maybe I shouldve put my angry rant in the Adult Issues Forum but I guess I didnt since it wasnt sexually explicit.

He isn't REALLY trying to pretend he is not Alfonso is he? He is not fooling anyone. Sick little bastard.

So I thought I'd start a thread specifically for Drama and other Shit that goin down on WongPlanet  :penis:
I just go Banned there A-GAIN because I was blowin off steam about all the Fucking sarcasm on that forum as welll the passive-aggressive shit that some of the HO's on that site are into like El MOJADO BEANEROSO Kallister1 >:( But then ebec11 comes and picks a fight with me and I PM her to ask her if she's serious and the Bitch still dont back down. I ended up threatning her after she Continued to push me knowing FULL well that I was angry and even after I apologized profusely the stupid little bitch wouldnt accept it. THEN she goes to the Mods and acts like a helpless victim after provoking someone with serious discussion of physical violence towards Me personally. People there of course are DUMB enough to believe her every word and she even has an "ebec11 appreciation thread". I have No Doubt that she Knew exactly what she was doing..... :yawn:

Little weakling Alfonso.

Here is a message he sent to a 15 year old girl:

The reason is that you issued me a CHALLENGE, and I take challenges like that-especially physical challenges Very seriously! Also bear in mind that I carry a weapon so you might end up in the HOSPITAL before the Jail.

Her response:

He told me that he wanted to fight me, then I said that he couldn't beat me if I had my sister along, then he starts pming me threats!!!! I'm REALLY scared!

All because he was sexually abused by a man when he was younger, he thinks he can get physical with people more vulnerable than him. Weak little turd.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 06:05:19 AM by Al Swearengen »