Author Topic: The People vs MLA  (Read 7676 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: The People vs MLA
« Reply #135 on: February 26, 2013, 11:55:56 AM »
Indeed. I don't have a time machine either, which only came to my attention when he began trying to force his schedule on me.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #136 on: February 26, 2013, 12:05:46 PM »
E
Indeed. I don't have a time machine either, which only came to my attention when he began trying to force his schedule on me.

He asked me to "provide a quote" but he's too derpy to realize that very quote is in this thread. :tard:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 01:00:22 PM by Uppity Retard »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: February 26, 2013, 12:58:42 PM »
 :yarly:
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #138 on: February 26, 2013, 01:04:31 PM »
I will when I have the time. When we are both on at the same time and I am not working on something, babysitting my sister's kids, at school, etc.. i'll give you the awesome callout you want, big-o.  ;)

Too busy babysitting?   :hahaha:

I work 40 hours a week and put another 45 - 50 a week into school with the rest of my time spent raising a family, being a decent husband, and even have time to take on home improvement projects.  But here I am, not whining about how I am just too busy to back up my bullshit.

Here's your quote.  :hahaha:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Anton F

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2013, 11:57:02 PM »
You guys shouldn't be so hard on MLA, he took time out from his busy schedule of deciding what dead dogs are worth, writing two saccharine blogs, and attending a bottom tier law school in order to be an asshole to you guys.  Show some respect!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: February 28, 2013, 10:48:16 AM »
You guys shouldn't be so hard on MLA, he took time out from his busy schedule of deciding what dead dogs are worth, writing two saccharine blogs, and attending a bottom tier law school in order to be an asshole to you guys.  Show some respect!

You're no rookie. Who are you?
I will never stop...

Offline Anton F

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #141 on: March 01, 2013, 02:56:23 AM »
^
An interested party.  MLA and I used to be... colleagues, and I don't care for this new evolution of him.

You're taking the wrong tack here, calling MLA an asshole who picks on LFAs on this site is like accusing the Pope of being Catholic.  Better to ask why a guy who allegedly makes so much money and has such a good life and so little free time chooses to waste that time bragging about a boring job, a quarter of a law degree at a sub University of Phoenix school, a dumpy wife, and life in BFI rather than living that great life for it's own sake.  The fact that he's choosing to boast on Autism sites rather than out in the wild should tell you more than any of the bullying behavior should, i.e. that you're dealing with an extremely insecure personality that needs to "compete" against a handicap in order to feel validation.  But don't mind my kibitzing, handle the call out however you feel like.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #142 on: March 01, 2013, 03:40:59 AM »
jealous much?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #143 on: March 01, 2013, 06:21:05 AM »
^
An interested party.  MLA and I used to be... colleagues, and I don't care for this new evolution of him.

You're taking the wrong tack here, calling MLA an asshole who picks on LFAs on this site is like accusing the Pope of being Catholic.  Better to ask why a guy who allegedly makes so much money and has such a good life and so little free time chooses to waste that time bragging about a boring job, a quarter of a law degree at a sub University of Phoenix school, a dumpy wife, and life in BFI rather than living that great life for it's own sake.  The fact that he's choosing to boast on Autism sites rather than out in the wild should tell you more than any of the bullying behavior should, i.e. that you're dealing with an extremely insecure personality that needs to "compete" against a handicap in order to feel validation.  But don't mind my kibitzing, handle the call out however you feel like.

Quoted for posterity.

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #144 on: March 01, 2013, 01:31:35 PM »
^

Sux2Byou, sillynotsosmartie!  :hahaha:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 01:36:29 PM by Chibi »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #145 on: March 01, 2013, 01:48:59 PM »
Another brilliant post from the resident brain. My god you are witty.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #146 on: March 01, 2013, 01:55:47 PM »
Another brilliant post from the resident brain. My god you are witty.

:indeed:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #147 on: March 01, 2013, 01:57:04 PM »
I thought you loved my sarcasm.

- Albert Einstein

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #148 on: March 01, 2013, 02:01:17 PM »

I do. When you're actually being sarcastic.  ;)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #149 on: March 01, 2013, 02:04:06 PM »

I do. When you're actually being sarcastic.  ;)

It seems you can't tell.

- Albert Einstein