Educational

Author Topic: The People vs MLA  (Read 7699 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: The People vs MLA
« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2013, 12:06:14 PM »
Projecting again? Iirc you admitted to having a crush on me when I rejoined I^2 you were most certainly obsessed with me.

I would love to see the quote where I said something you interpreted that way.  My first interaction with you was a ghey-fest after you took such offense at some things I said to Meadow.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2013, 06:34:30 PM »
Bet you're scared now. :P

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned  :viking:

Projecting again? Iirc you admitted to having a crush on me when I rejoined I^2 you were most certainly obsessed with me. :eyelash: I saw you sifting trough my threads like a lovesick puppy.  :puppy: Does your beard wife know of your emotional affair?

Seriously?   :LOL:

I don't mean to break your heart, but you outweigh me by 150 pounds.  While that is hardly a reflection on who you are inside, it doesn't do anything for me on the outside.

Either you are very short, or you have almost no muscle mass. Because you are blubbery. And no matter how much weight you lose, you will still have that pig snout of a nose. There is no diet in the world that will erase your piggy genetics.

And you're a liar. I'm better looking than what you have.  :)

I know you'll never admit it. That would hurt your wittle pwide. :(

Why don't you post a pic for comparison? :)

« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 11:29:07 PM by Uppity Retard »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #122 on: February 21, 2013, 06:37:49 PM »
Here ya go, princess :)

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #123 on: February 21, 2013, 07:21:37 PM »
Projecting again? Iirc you admitted to having a crush on me when I rejoined I^2 you were most certainly obsessed with me.

I would love to see the quote where I said something you interpreted that way.  My first interaction with you was a ghey-fest after you took such offense at some things I said to Meadow.

Well it's nothing you can't easily Lawyer your way out of. ;)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #124 on: February 22, 2013, 12:02:16 AM »
:popcorn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #125 on: February 22, 2013, 06:07:16 AM »
I had no idea I was living inside your mind, rent free, for the past year.

I'm flattered.   :eyelash:

Man, come up with your own comebacks.  Stop reading all my fights with Ricky and then try and copy me.  :tard:

I don't read your fucking drivel.

What? you think you're so original that you came up with this saying??

Exactly. In MLA's distorted little world, he is the star and is never in the wrong and everything he says is SO ORIGINAL™.

"Hanging onto resentment is letting someone you despise live rent-free in your head."
Esther Lederer, a.k.a. Ann Landers
1918-2002, Syndicated Advice Columnist

:tard:

How original, MLA. :hahaha:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 06:11:00 AM by Uppity Retard »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2013, 10:30:05 AM »
I'm sorry, I'm not following your spasmodic jerking of an argument.  I think it's really cute, if a bit sad, that you think I had a thing for you.  It's causing some entertainment in PM anyway ;)

But your argument with me now is that you want to attack my wife because you think you are more attractive than her?  Sorry Duckie, but my wife is the smartest, most capable, most empathetic, sweetest, kindest, sexiest woman I have ever known.  Keep your argument with me, you have absolutely no chance against her.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2013, 10:37:59 AM »
I'm sorry, I'm not following your spasmodic jerking of an argument.  I think it's really cute, if a bit sad, that you think I had a thing for you.  It's causing some entertainment in PM anyway ;)

But your argument with me now is that you want to attack my wife because you think you are more attractive than her?  Sorry Duckie, but my wife is the smartest, most capable, most empathetic, sweetest, kindest, sexiest woman I have ever known.  Keep your argument with me, you have absolutely no chance against her.

:hahaha:

Aww how cute. The Uppity Retard thought I was being serious. :p I was poking at you like you do to me and others here. Reminiscent of the ask away thread you started :).

Don't worry, I have more coming, princess. :)

Also, I am well aware the opinion of mine or yours is subjective. I was stating my opinion which is no more or less relevant than yours. Some will agree with me, some will disagree. You seem to think your opinion somehow matters more than others. I get that impression from some of your posts. I'll go more into detail later, sweetness :p

« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 10:47:59 AM by Uppity Retard »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2013, 10:55:38 AM »
Um, ok :)

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2013, 11:13:27 AM »
I'm sorry, I'm not following your spasmodic jerking of an argument.  I think it's really cute, if a bit sad, that you think I had a thing for you. It's causing some entertainment in PM anyway ;)

Lemme guess. Consulting your "lifeline" for help. :p

midlifeaspie

« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2013, 11:24:31 AM »
I'm sorry, I'm not following your spasmodic jerking of an argument.  I think it's really cute, if a bit sad, that you think I had a thing for you. It's causing some entertainment in PM anyway ;)

:LOL:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2013, 11:50:42 AM »

You sure are online a lot for someone who is so busy.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2013, 11:54:24 AM »

You sure are online a lot for someone who is so busy.

8 hours a day, five days a week.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: February 26, 2013, 11:01:00 AM »
I've been pretty entertained by a few pms too. This is all very entertaining to me. Bullies hate it when someone stands up to them.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #134 on: February 26, 2013, 11:49:24 AM »
I've been pretty entertained by a few pms too. This is all very entertaining to me. Bullies hate it when someone stands up to them.

I have been enjoying myself as well.  I have priorities, though. I am not good at focusing. And I most certainly don't have MLA's amazing time travel time management skills.
:hahaha: