Author Topic: The People vs MLA  (Read 7675 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: The People vs MLA
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2013, 01:55:53 PM »
I will when I have the time. When we are both on at the same time and I am not working on something, babysitting my sister's kids, at school, etc.. i'll give you the awesome callout you want, big-o.  ;)

Too busy babysitting?   :hahaha:

I work 40 hours a week and put another 45 - 50 a week into school with the rest of my time spent raising a family, being a decent husband, and even have time to take on home improvement projects.  But here I am, not whining about how I am just too busy to back up my bullshit.

Indeed. I am even too busy to give you an accurate depiction of my personal life. I'll find time to address your whining when I -have the time- for it.

Take all the time you need.  If I were in your position I would be grasping for a lifeline as well ;)

I'm sooooo shaken man, man. Seriously. A demoralization tactic. Unexpected as hell.  :lol1:

Take your time.  No rush.  You can do better.  I have faith in you.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2013, 02:01:37 PM »
Actually there is a rush. This kind of shit qualifies as "playing" in my priority list. I do have other obligations, and I never leave them unfinished or poorly done. Try again.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

midlifeaspie

« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2013, 02:02:36 PM »
Actually there is a rush. This kind of shit qualifies as "playing" in my priority list. I do have other obligations, and I never leave them unfinished or poorly done. Try again.

But look at how much time you have already spent trying to convince me that you don't have time.  :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2013, 02:03:26 PM »
If you need to wait for DFG I kind of understand ;)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2013, 02:10:22 PM »

But look at how much time you have already spent trying to convince me that you don't have time.  :zoinks:

I know. You're wasting my time. Good for you, you're a very childish and annoying man. I'm proud of you. But for now I have some work to do, so find someone else to pester until I have time for you. MmmK?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

midlifeaspie

« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2013, 02:12:24 PM »

I know. You're wasting my time. Good for you, you're a very childish and annoying man. I'm proud of you. But for now I have some work to do, so find someone else to pester until I have time for you. MmmK?

It's all right to cry
Crying gets the sad out of you
It's all right to cry
It might make you feel better

Raindrops from your eyes
Washing all the mad out of you
Raindrops from your eyes
It's gonna make you feel better

It's all right to feel things
Though the feelings may be strange
Feelings are such real things
And they change and change and change

Sad 'n' grumpy, down in the dumpy
Snuggly, hugly, mean 'n' ugly
Sloppy, slappy, hoppy, happy
Change and change and change

It's all right to know
Feelings come and feelings go
It's all right to cry
It might make you feel better

{Spoken}
It's all right to cry, little boy
I know some big boys that cry too

Scrapheap

« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2013, 02:51:31 PM »
If MLA crosses paths with me in a debate, I simply refute his statements, and he really does not bother me.

STFU BFD!!!

You're MLA's salad tossing lap dog. You do whatever your bear asks of you, you obsequious little bitch!!!

Get out of here before someone calls the police on you :autism:

:GA:

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2013, 04:46:47 PM »
If MLA crosses paths with me in a debate, I simply refute his statements, and he really does not bother me.

STFU BFD!!!

You're MLA's salad tossing lap dog. You do whatever your bear asks of you, you obsequious little bitch!!!

:yawn:

UMADBRO?
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Scrapheap

« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2013, 05:14:13 PM »

STFU BFD!!!

UMADBRO?

R U kidding me?? I'm LMAO at your reetarded ass.

:hahaha:

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2013, 09:20:57 PM »

STFU BFD!!!

UMADBRO?

R U kidding me?? I'm LMAO at your reetarded ass.

:hahaha:

lolwut

The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2013, 12:10:56 AM »
The quality of the posts is so much better now that Scrap is back. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #101 on: February 20, 2013, 09:43:33 AM »
The quality of the posts is so much better now that Scrap is back. :zoinks:

I never noticed how similar his posting style is to Ricky until I had some space from them both.  At least he can spell, but his basic arguments are the same.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2013, 06:44:26 PM »
God, you are so fucking clueless. He is my boyfriend, dumbass.

Ewwww.  If this wasn't an internet thing it would raise images I would never be able to get out of my head.

So, this kind of exonerates you as you are clearly new to the concept of having a relationship and have no clue how to act in one.  So I have to forgive you for jumping to his aid like his mother.  Unfortunately. this doesn't bode well for poor Rage.  I thought maybe he didn't know what you are doing, but clearly he does and is okay with his girlfriend fighting his battles for him.  Very manly, very brave.  True colors, disappointing.  :-\

One  could easily say that about you and your wife. :) Fortunately, we don't go around thinking dirty thoughts about you like you do with us. :p

Admit it. You want to feel Rage's manly embrace. :zoinks:

Does he make you hard, MLA?  :eyelash:

Don't be ashamed to be a faggot. Say it loud say it proud!  :ghey: You are a big bucket of gay!

I will when I have the time. When we are both on at the same time and I am not working on something, babysitting my sister's kids, at school, etc.. i'll give you the awesome callout you want, big-o.  ;)

Too busy babysitting?   :hahaha:

I work 40 hours a week and put another 45 - 50 a week into school with the rest of my time spent raising a family, being a decent husband, and even have time to take on home improvement projects.  But here I am, not whining about how I am just too busy to back up my bullshit.

Indeed. I am even too busy to give you an accurate depiction of my personal life. I'll find time to address your whining when I -have the time- for it.

Take all the time you need.  If I were in your position I would be grasping for a lifeline as well ;)

Projecting again. Now everyone knows you use a lifeline to win callouts. :hahaha:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2013, 11:45:32 PM »
I was about to plus you for the images but was disappointed with the final few lines. A for effort but you overdid it.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2013, 11:52:58 PM »
I was about to plus you for the images but was disappointed with the final few lines. A for effort but you overdid it.

:dunno:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.