Author Topic: The People vs MLA  (Read 7669 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: The People vs MLA
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2013, 10:01:33 AM »
If MLA crosses paths with me in a debate, I simply refute his statements, and he really does not bother me.

STFU BFD!!!

You're MLA's salad tossing lap dog. You do whatever your bear asks of you, you obsequious little bitch!!!

Get out of here before someone calls the police on you :autism:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2013, 10:04:56 AM »
I will when I have the time. When we are both on at the same time and I am not working on something, babysitting my sister's kids, at school, etc.. i'll give you the awesome callout you want, big-o.  ;)

Too busy babysitting?   :hahaha:

I work 40 hours a week and put another 45 - 50 a week into school with the rest of my time spent raising a family, being a decent husband, and even have time to take on home improvement projects.  But here I am, not whining about how I am just too busy to back up my bullshit.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 10:33:32 AM by One L »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2013, 10:07:30 AM »
My problem with their current approach is that it feels as if both currently shy away from a direct confrontation.

I asked Rage some pointed questions that he chose to ignore, instead calling in a girl to fight his battles for him.  To be honest, I expected better.

Want to be a little more specific about that? Lets not beat around the bush here fella. If you have a point to make, make it.

Again?  You want me to repost that which you are trying to pretend never happened so you will have to publicly ignore it yet again?  Seems like the wrong move to me, but ok.

Especially when new people show up. Vulnerable people. EASY targets.

Sure, we can pretend like you don't know how to phrase yourself, and that instead of using short, like clauses to tie together a coherent thought you were just babbling like an idiot.  If this is something you prefer.  If you think that my self esteem is in any way tied to what some spazz nutter on this site thinks or says about my intelligence ... well, that's just sad if such a person exists anywhere.  If you think being called a "faggot" is hurtful to me, then maybe you never noticed my liberal leanings.  I admit they can be hard to suss out ;)

So, are you officially announcing yourself the new defender of the vulnerable?  The anti-bully?  Do you judge everyone on your own personal "vulnerability scale" and then decide on your own who is such a pathetic loser that he or she needs your masculine help?  Do you fancy yourself an online superhero of some sort?  Sounds pretty judgmental to me.  Did Ricky ask for your help?  Kit?  Scrappy?  Brucie?  TCO?  You seemed pretty silent back then.  Is this corona dude an outside friend of yours so you have outside knowledge of their vulnerability/dysfunction?

You claim you don't want to argue with me, but we both know better and your actions are showing that either you really do want it, or you can't help yourself.  Either is fine by me.  For the record, I don't "bully" the ones that are easiest.  I "bully" the ones that return the best reactions.  Yes, "picking" on certain people is almost entirely what I do here sometimes.  It's been slim pickings lately.  Thank god you showed back up  :autism:

This one was pretty nice.   :thumbup:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2013, 10:11:09 AM »
God, you are so fucking clueless. He is my boyfriend, dumbass.

Ewwww.  If this wasn't an internet thing it would raise images I would never be able to get out of my head.

So, this kind of exonerates you as you are clearly new to the concept of having a relationship and have no clue how to act in one.  So I have to forgive you for jumping to his aid like his mother.  Unfortunately. this doesn't bode well for poor Rage.  I thought maybe he didn't know what you are doing, but clearly he does and is okay with his girlfriend fighting his battles for him.  Very manly, very brave.  True colors, disappointing.  :-\

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2013, 10:14:12 AM »
 :include:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2013, 10:16:06 AM »

It's good to post in as many threads as possible to raise your count!  :green:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2013, 10:20:12 AM »

I have been slacking too long time to make up for it :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2013, 10:22:02 AM »

Nonsense!  We can get back on track with consistent effort!  Go, man, go!    :hamsterwheel:

People forget.

P7PSP

« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2013, 11:12:19 AM »

Nonsense!  We can get back on track with consistent effort!  Go, man, go!    :hamsterwheel:
All of you fucking east coasters are slackers.  :hahaha:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2013, 11:18:11 AM »

All of you fucking east coasters are slackers.  :hahaha:

That's why we're 3 hours ahead of you, all day every day!   :pwned:   You're projecting, go back to bed.

People forget.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2013, 01:13:58 PM »

Can I just borrow this. Ups my postcount. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2013, 01:17:14 PM »
I will when I have the time. When we are both on at the same time and I am not working on something, babysitting my sister's kids, at school, etc.. i'll give you the awesome callout you want, big-o.  ;)

I work 40 hours a week and put another 45 - 50 a week into school with the rest of my time spent raising a family, being a decent husband, and even have time to take on home improvement projects.  But here I am, not whining about how I am just too busy to back up my bullshit.

Indeed. I am even too busy to give you an accurate depiction of my personal life. I'll find time to address your whining when I -have the time- for it.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2013, 01:20:52 PM »
God, you are so fucking clueless. He is my boyfriend, dumbass.

Ewwww.  If this wasn't an internet thing it would raise images I would never be able to get out of my head.

So, this kind of exonerates you as you are clearly new to the concept of having a relationship and have no clue how to act in one.  So I have to forgive you for jumping to his aid like his mother.  Unfortunately. this doesn't bode well for poor Rage.  I thought maybe he didn't know what you are doing, but clearly he does and is okay with his girlfriend fighting his battles for him.  Very manly, very brave.  True colors, disappointing.  :-\

Unlike you I do not have an inferiority complex which makes me feel as if I need to control the actions of all around me. She is free do do as she pleases in all things. I have nothing to do with any of her behavior or descisions, as I am in a romantic relationship with her, not a parental role. Get over yourself, bro.
I will never stop...

midlifeaspie

« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2013, 01:47:36 PM »

Indeed. I am even too busy to give you an accurate depiction of my personal life. I'll find time to address your whining when I -have the time- for it.

Take all the time you need.  If I were in your position I would be grasping for a lifeline as well ;)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2013, 01:53:14 PM »

Take all the time you need.  If I were in your position I would be grasping for a lifeline as well ;)

I'm sooooo shaken man, man. Seriously. A demoralization tactic. Unexpected as hell.  :lol1:
I will never stop...