Author Topic: What about robot-dancing (or something) in the last defiant moments of life?  (Read 2804 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: What about robot-dancing (or something) in the last defiant moments of life?
« Reply #150 on: February 26, 2013, 08:05:01 AM »
I can't believe people are stooping to "my life is better than yours!"

:rofl:

:indeed:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What about robot-dancing (or something) in the last defiant moments of life?
« Reply #151 on: February 26, 2013, 08:47:56 AM »
If the argument has really degraded to who is busier or who is happier then I raise the white flag.  It isn't an argument I really care about having, and if thinking you are busier or happier makes you feel good in some way it really costs me nothing to let you have that.  Enjoy :)

You were the one who first implied that Rage was somehow lying about his time schedule. You brought it up.

Provide a quote then.

What I actually said was that I was at least as busy as he is, so his "busyness" wasn't an excuse to let questions lie for 20 days without an answer. Never said shit about his schedule as I have no idea what it is.  From what you have written in his defense it sounds like a lot of babysitting, school and arts and crafts.  I don't begrudge him any of that.

I don't begrudge him any of that.

Oh. Well thats that then. You sure seemed to be challenging me though, and I was determined to get to the bottom of it if need be.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

midlifeaspie

« Reply #152 on: February 27, 2013, 12:49:36 PM »
If the argument has really degraded to who is busier or who is happier then I raise the white flag.  It isn't an argument I really care about having, and if thinking you are busier or happier makes you feel good in some way it really costs me nothing to let you have that.  Enjoy :)

You were the one who first implied that Rage was somehow lying about his time schedule. You brought it up.

Provide a quote then.

What I actually said was that I was at least as busy as he is, so his "busyness" wasn't an excuse to let questions lie for 20 days without an answer. Never said shit about his schedule as I have no idea what it is.  From what you have written in his defense it sounds like a lot of babysitting, school and arts and crafts.  I don't begrudge him any of that.

I don't begrudge him any of that.

Oh. Well thats that then. You sure seemed to be challenging me though, and I was determined to get to the bottom of it if need be.

Challenging you that you weren't busy?  I don't generally find myself arguing points that I have absolutely no evidence to back.  I can't prove what you do with your time, so I wouldn't argue it.  It is also completely irrelevant to the matter at hand.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #153 on: February 27, 2013, 12:54:16 PM »
It is also completely irrelevant to the matter at hand.

It really is. If you deny you did this, quote is in the thread. People vs mla or one l or something.
I will never stop...

midlifeaspie

« Reply #154 on: February 27, 2013, 01:57:34 PM »
What I actually said was that I was at least as busy as he is, so his "busyness" wasn't an excuse to let questions lie for 20 days without an answer. Never said shit about his schedule as I have no idea what it is. 

That was all I intended

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: February 27, 2013, 01:59:54 PM »
I explained that before. Your original questions seemed more like jeers or cuts than questions, so I ignored them. When you pressed me, I realized you were serious and answered them.

As an example I asked you the question about calling people niggers. I felt like that is what you were doing to me originally, and wanted to show you what it looked like.
I will never stop...

midlifeaspie

« Reply #156 on: February 27, 2013, 04:19:12 PM »
I explained that before. Your original questions seemed more like jeers or cuts than questions, so I ignored them. When you pressed me, I realized you were serious and answered them.

As an example I asked you the question about calling people niggers. I felt like that is what you were doing to me originally, and wanted to show you what it looked like.

I see.  Yes, calling someone a nigger is offensive.  It's actually why I started up with Ricky.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: February 28, 2013, 11:04:32 AM »
I don't really have a big problem with the words nigger or faggot. They're just words to me.
I will never stop...

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #158 on: February 28, 2013, 11:24:49 AM »
What I actually said was that I was at least as busy as he is, so his "busyness" wasn't an excuse to let questions lie for 20 days without an answer. Never said shit about his schedule as I have no idea what it is. 

That was all I intended

Bullshit. You used the taunting emote which is what you do to taunt people. :hahaha:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: February 28, 2013, 11:26:24 AM »
Oh thats right you gotta finish another callout Mla.  :lol1:
I will never stop...

midlifeaspie

« Reply #160 on: February 28, 2013, 11:41:12 AM »
Oh thats right you gotta finish another callout Mla.  :lol1:

Yeah, that other one is clearly not going anywhere.  :viking:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: February 28, 2013, 11:46:03 AM »
Cool I get to be a bystander again.
 :2thumbsup:
I will never stop...

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
I love how nearly every single I2 threads end up some sort of lame-ass piss contest between ego-projecting nerds

:hahaha:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Why you bumping threads?  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Hoobert takes turns on having mancrushes obsessions with a rotating cast of I2 doodz.