Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 135461 times)

P7PSP

Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #4995 on: January 15, 2009, 11:24:22 PM »
Good point about Congress punkdrew.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #4996 on: January 15, 2009, 11:40:42 PM »
Fuck work. Fuck bosses. Fuck the government> let's see Congress vote themselves a pay raise now. If they do that, I will personally lead the march down Pennsylvania Ave to lynch the motherfuckers.
Well if they get a raise, who knows, someone good might actually want to compete for a seat...

TheoK

« Reply #4997 on: January 16, 2009, 06:44:05 AM »
Fuck work. Fuck bosses. Fuck the government> let's see Congress vote themselves a pay raise now. If they do that, I will personally lead the march down Pennsylvania Ave to lynch the motherfuckers.

I'd love to watch them hang. I'd love to see the cowards in the Swedish parliament hang too. Like someone said on a Swedish board: "With so many suicides each year, why can't anyone of the self-murderers end their life with a good deed and kill a politician of the establishment at the same time, especially those who kill themselves with guns, and thus do something useful when they are about to end their lives anyway?"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4998 on: January 16, 2009, 07:57:23 AM »
Worked and posted. Posted and worked.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4999 on: January 16, 2009, 05:01:28 PM »
Wanted to kill the pastor of the church I was working what a prick
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5000 on: January 20, 2009, 10:47:39 AM »
Wanted to kill the pastor of the church I was working what a prick

"Kill a pastor". LOL :lol: :lol:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

TheoK

« Reply #5001 on: January 20, 2009, 10:59:47 AM »
Pastors are cowardly. :P  But even funnier would be to kill an imam.  :angel:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5002 on: January 20, 2009, 02:40:16 PM »
Worked :yawn:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5003 on: January 21, 2009, 02:11:17 AM »
I've done a diddly, piddlefart's worth of nothing, since I left work. It's too fucking cold to do what I want (the glue would freeze before it penetrated the wood).
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #5004 on: January 21, 2009, 06:55:06 AM »
I want to fix the leak in my pond and secure the edges against collapse, but the stuff I ordered still hasn't arrived.  Looks like it's about to start pissing down too; a big dark sheet of cloud just rolled overhead like something out of Independence Day.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5005 on: January 21, 2009, 07:06:36 AM »

cool

we have "red sky in the morning is a sailor's warning" going on right now. It was actually quite a spectacular sunrise.  it's eleven degrees Fahrenheit (-11.6C) out there.

looks very wintry!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #5006 on: January 21, 2009, 07:22:26 AM »
Started back on my meds.  I took a break from them for the past 5 days to lower my resistance, and it wasn't particularly fun.  My brain works a lot better with them, and they make it much easier to get things done, but they stop working unless I take breaks from time to time, and I get listless, irritable and headachy when coming off them; nothing too severe and comparable to coming off of caffeine, but unpleasant all the same.  I also got the psychiatrist to up the dose from 20mg to 25mg on my last visit, which was nice.  I brought my mum along, which I hadn't done before, and she was quite helpful; she has a way of prompting people to action, and she was able to tell the psychiatrist about the improvement she's noticed in me since I started on the dexamphetamine, plus the psychiatrist was hopefully reassured that I was under a degree of supervision at home and thus could be given 'dangerous' meds.

I wasn't too impressed by the psychiatrist's understanding of ADHD; she thought that ADHD meant a person couldn't concentrate much at all.  I tried to explain to her that a person with ADHD can often concentrate perfectly adequately, and could even concentrate too well to the exclusion of everything outside their current focus, and that the problem lay with the ability to voluntarily control the focus of the concentration, but she didn't accept my explanation and stuck to her own understanding, though the end result still worked out the way I wanted.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

TheoK

« Reply #5007 on: January 21, 2009, 07:30:25 AM »

cool

we have "red sky in the morning is a sailor's warning" going on right now. It was actually quite a spectacular sunrise.  it's eleven degrees Fahrenheit (-11.6C) out there.

looks very wintry!

The world is upside down. It's 3 oC here... :-\

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #5008 on: January 21, 2009, 07:34:06 AM »

cool

looks very wintry!

The independence day cloud has drifted off somewhere and the sky's now blue with a scattering of small, fluffy, fast-moving clouds and large banks of cloud lining the horizon.  It's 4.5C here with a wet sheen to everything.  We had a little snow a couple of days ago, but it was verging on sleet and didn't last for long.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5009 on: January 21, 2009, 09:22:42 AM »
Apparently, I have destroyed my daughter's chances of ever being normal.  Well, OK, it took me more than one day.

I just laughed my ass off at some of the updated evaluation pages from our fall trip to the psyche team, which arrived last week in the mail.

ZZZZOMFG!!

:LMAO:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 10:59:54 AM by DirtDawg »