Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 136898 times)

Blasted

Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #4890 on: December 30, 2008, 10:47:53 AM »
Gah I feel like such a lazy shit.  I have done jack in the last few days.

TheoK

« Reply #4891 on: December 30, 2008, 10:52:56 AM »
I've done nil the last 10 years.  :P

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4892 on: December 30, 2008, 10:57:59 AM »
Looked at a two hundred year old house for adding insulation
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #4893 on: December 30, 2008, 12:25:37 PM »

That explains a lot.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

TheoK

« Reply #4894 on: December 30, 2008, 12:29:28 PM »
Yeah, yeah, now fuck off, bitch.  8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4895 on: December 30, 2008, 12:30:48 PM »

You win the trophy.

:hadron:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #4896 on: December 30, 2008, 12:42:36 PM »
 8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4897 on: December 30, 2008, 02:11:52 PM »
I just happened to be the first to see your post, I guess, and I made the obvious joke.

I've been doing the Virginia Reel, today, with columns of unrelated numbers. My sense of humor has probably become random, as well.
(I was actually waging war on entropy, most of the day)

Yeah heaven forbid you step on a button or two while you're dancing the reel.  :P

Did I carelessly bump one of your buttons, by chance?

:asthing:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #4898 on: December 30, 2008, 02:32:33 PM »
Your innocence is stunning.  :laugh:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #4899 on: December 30, 2008, 02:52:23 PM »
I worked out, cleaned, ate, put grape seed extract peel off on, showered, and here I am.

I have to run to the store to pick some millet.

I like spending money, perhaps its as if I am autonomous.

I save things, perhaps its because I want to save something else.  With line of though, maybe I can explain alot of things, like why a pack rat.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4900 on: December 30, 2008, 03:42:54 PM »
Your innocence is stunning.  :laugh:

I must not be getting much of what you're about these days.  (... or ever for that matter. Yes, that last posting noise was a minor tweak, although the significance of any possible "hidden meanings" you may infer, escapes me.)

You've gone through some changes recently (from what I understand) that are bound to heighten your expectations.

Only good can come from such, after the pain recedes.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4901 on: December 30, 2008, 04:20:52 PM »
Worked. Had a long talk with my boss. Took all morning, in fact. Seems my work is greatly appreciated.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #4902 on: December 30, 2008, 04:22:40 PM »
I must not be getting much of what you're about these days.  (... or ever for that matter. Yes, that last posting noise was a minor tweak, although the significance of any possible "hidden meanings" you may infer, escapes me.)

You've gone through some changes recently (from what I understand) that are bound to heighten your expectations.

If you're not getting much, it's my own fault for not sharing it.

Looking for you is like poking my head in a funhouse mirror room. Wild and sharp and deceptively flattering. The meanings that I read may be echoes of my own reflection, and yet foreign bits slip in where I least expect them.

I don't know about pain receding. Pain seems pretty boring lately. I fluctuate between aiming for optimal efficacy and inspiration. The relationship between the two eludes me.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4903 on: December 30, 2008, 05:23:51 PM »

If you're not getting much, it's my own fault for not sharing it.

Looking for you is like poking my head in a funhouse mirror room.
Wild and sharp and deceptively flattering. The meanings that I read may be echoes of my own reflection, and yet foreign bits slip in where I least expect them.

I don't know about pain receding. Pain seems pretty boring lately. I fluctuate between aiming for optimal efficacy and inspiration. The relationship between the two eludes me.

I regret that my commenting upon some of the crap I see has this effect. I hate this disorderly part of life.
You are one of many to express a kind of comedic release at my noticing all the incredibly stupid things that happen all around us on a daily basis, the noting of which most people are completely oblivious without my fitting some gainsaid presupposition of what turn-out I deem MOST logical (at the moment) to the list of possible outcomes . To me, we all live in a funhouse and it is only through bent reflection from these twisted mirrors that we can see each other. It is folly to think otherwise.

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4904 on: December 30, 2008, 07:39:54 PM »
Gah I feel like such a lazy shit.  I have done jack in the last few days.

Lucky Jack!  ;)