Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 136844 times)

duncvis

Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #2820 on: April 01, 2008, 02:21:18 PM »
loads of spring cleaning and stuff, and took a bootful of recycling.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #2821 on: April 01, 2008, 02:36:35 PM »
Cleaned the place up a bit too.
I might be getting a cat from a local rescue centre tomorrow.
I want to make a good impression - don't want it thinking it's going to be living in a shitheap.  :zoinks:

Sophgay

« Reply #2822 on: April 01, 2008, 02:37:46 PM »
Give him a kiss and tell him he's your luvly wuvly ickle pumpkin when he gets there. He will love you forever then.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2823 on: April 01, 2008, 02:39:02 PM »
Not convinced?

Not convinced that it was for me?

Don't know yet.

it was for me too, obviously, dawg, but it's your fault it's called bored tits.  :laugh:  and you made me think about doing it.   :thumbup:

.....     because I asked what you were going to do with my attention, now (then, actually) that you had it, right?

That'll teach me.

you bowl 'em, i'll hit 'em for six, eh?  ;)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2824 on: April 01, 2008, 02:39:22 PM »
loads of spring cleaning and stuff, and took a bootful of recycling.

fancy a trip to my house?   :-*   :eyelash:

duncvis

« Reply #2825 on: April 01, 2008, 02:41:06 PM »
no. I dont like cleaning my own house, but the in-laws are coming to stay next week. :smarty:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2826 on: April 01, 2008, 02:42:13 PM »
no. I dont like cleaning my own house, but the in-laws are coming to stay next week. :smarty:

i'll have a borrow of your in-laws too.  wheedle, wheedle?

duncvis

« Reply #2827 on: April 01, 2008, 02:44:43 PM »
not a chance. I actually like my in-laws. It's not like its MY parents coming to stay. :GA:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2828 on: April 01, 2008, 02:47:59 PM »
Dunc, I am also cleaning, but its not my mess, people shit on me, they always do.  IDIOTS!

Ants on my counter, and their is no food there.  Black mold in my bathroom cupoard.  You would believe the banging up heating system in my house, the back bedroom is hot as hell, while the rest of the house is alot less warm.  Drain in the bathroom is too small, and my kitchen floor is a discrace.   Most of that is not even something I did.  Landlord is trying to sell the house, with garbage all over the lawn from the first tenants, what, does he expect me to clean it?  My nephew ruined the floors in the backbedroom, and them my sister broke the carpet cleaner she got me for christmas.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2829 on: April 01, 2008, 03:00:30 PM »

You make it sound so final.

They will leave SOME day, won't they?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #2830 on: April 01, 2008, 03:01:42 PM »
yeah, they're only stopping a few days.  :laugh:

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #2831 on: April 02, 2008, 06:16:18 AM »
Dunc, I am also cleaning, but its not my mess, people shit on me, they always do.  IDIOTS!

Ants on my counter, and their is no food there.  Black mold in my bathroom cupoard.  You would believe the banging up heating system in my house, the back bedroom is hot as hell, while the rest of the house is alot less warm.  Drain in the bathroom is too small, and my kitchen floor is a discrace.   Most of that is not even something I did.  Landlord is trying to sell the house, with garbage all over the lawn from the first tenants, what, does he expect me to clean it?  My nephew ruined the floors in the backbedroom, and them my sister broke the carpet cleaner she got me for christmas.

Always someone else never you Randy, YOU'RE PERFECT I forgot
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Sophgay

« Reply #2832 on: April 02, 2008, 10:10:25 AM »
Not a lot
Slept till about 3pm and still haven't got up tpo get my shower yet :toporly:

duncvis

« Reply #2833 on: April 02, 2008, 10:18:37 AM »
been to foot clinic. had the offending chunks of ingrown nail excised and and a prescription for another week's worth of antibiotics given. so it looks like if it carries on settling down I won't have to have the toenail removed after all. :woohoo:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2834 on: April 02, 2008, 11:15:39 AM »
 :thumbup:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein