Author Topic: Site Management Update and Rules  (Read 9103 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Site Management Update and Rules
« Reply #150 on: January 16, 2013, 06:42:39 AM »
This is looking more like an admin conspiricy by the day.

I'm pretty sure SteveADMIN is Callaway.
it was the foreskin thing that gave it  away?

Yes. As soon as she mentioned Odeons foreskin, I knew it could only be Callaway :o

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #151 on: January 16, 2013, 12:17:05 PM »
Didn't you leave because this place was boring? :yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #152 on: January 16, 2013, 12:26:48 PM »
Didn't you leave because this place was boring? :yawn:

Yes or was it that she only ever responded when there was something that was written about her and that we had to all be more interesting if we wanted her to grace us with her presence?

I can't really remember, it all sounded like pretentious bullshit
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #153 on: January 16, 2013, 12:52:11 PM »
Who'd have thunk it. Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum come along to tell me how boring I am.

I honestly don't know why, but I feel as if my presence here actually really annoys Odeon. Its kinda ironic, because the site is so tragic these days, that getting a reaction out of those two is one of the few remaining reasons for me to keep returning.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #154 on: January 16, 2013, 01:45:29 PM »
 :yawn:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #155 on: January 16, 2013, 02:04:59 PM »
Who'd have thunk it. Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum come along to tell me how boring I am.

I honestly don't know why, but I feel as if my presence here actually really annoys Odeon. Its kinda ironic, because the site is so tragic these days, that getting a reaction out of those two is one of the few remaining reasons for me to keep returning.

You are overestimating your importance again, dear. It's OK. I knew you would.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: January 16, 2013, 02:38:07 PM »

This site must be really boring and inactive, for you to feel the need to reply to almost all of my unimportant comments.

Scrapheap

« Reply #157 on: January 16, 2013, 03:14:02 PM »
Sir Les, it's OK if you don't want to profess your undying love for me. I won't hold it against you.

:autism:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #158 on: January 16, 2013, 03:56:01 PM »

This site must be really boring and inactive, for you to feel the need to reply to almost all of my unimportant comments.

On the contrary. Every site needs an idiot and right now, you are it. I suppose you keep returning because it's the only attention you can get.

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: January 16, 2013, 04:35:29 PM »

On the contrary.  Every site needs an idiot and right now, you are it. I suppose you keep returning because it's the only attention you can get.

So you're saying that the site isnt boring and inactive? :lol1:

Year                           New Topics   New Posts   New Members   Most Online   Page views

2012                    1255            80961              110                    48                   2948202
 2011                    2101            156875             260            262                   6826704
2010                    2098             135309             273             99                   3331151
2009                    2253             106414             140             193           2398038
 2008                    2456              129600             344              59                   2521620
 2007                    3660             226167             183            312                   4018265

According to the sites own statistics, 2012 has been the most boring and inactive year in the sites history. New topics are at an all time low by an absolute mile. Also, there were barely half as many new posts in 2012, as in 2011.

And when did you last get a new member? Like, y'know, one that actually stuck around and posted?
Im surprised you dont just build a barbed-wire fence around this place to keep the "outsiders" away :LOL:

Scrapheap

« Reply #160 on: January 16, 2013, 04:43:49 PM »
Im surprised you dont just build a barbed-wire fence around this place to keep the "outsiders" away :LOL:

QFT!

this place is so tribalistic now, it's off the richter scale!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #161 on: January 16, 2013, 04:54:09 PM »

QFT!

this place is so tribalistic now, it's off the richter scale!

It's a dangerous place, right?  So aren't we doing you a favor? :)

This can't be the first time a group of people have turned against you scrappy.  Is it your usual MO to hide behind a girl when that happens, or is this a first?  It's pretty clear you only post here at the same time as Butterflies now.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #162 on: January 16, 2013, 04:57:36 PM »
Also:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richter_magnitude_scale

I just can't help myself.  Is there another Richter that measures "tribalism"?

http://www.academia.edu/1858576/The_Tribalism_Index

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #163 on: January 16, 2013, 05:19:27 PM »
I looked at the dates, and found out this was a very recent discussion, going on again.
Without the dates, I would never have known.

I'm said to like repetition. I'm not so sure that they who said that are right.  :P
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: January 16, 2013, 05:48:12 PM »

On the contrary.  Every site needs an idiot and right now, you are it. I suppose you keep returning because it's the only attention you can get.

So you're saying that the site isnt boring and inactive? :lol1:

Year                           New Topics   New Posts   New Members   Most Online   Page views

2012                    1255            80961              110                    48                   2948202
 2011                    2101            156875             260            262                   6826704
2010                    2098             135309             273             99                   3331151
2009                    2253             106414             140             193           2398038
 2008                    2456              129600             344              59                   2521620
 2007                    3660             226167             183            312                   4018265

According to the sites own statistics, 2012 has been the most boring and inactive year in the sites history. New topics are at an all time low by an absolute mile. Also, there were barely half as many new posts in 2012, as in 2011.

And when did you last get a new member? Like, y'know, one that actually stuck around and posted?
Any forum is the sum of all its members

And that includes you

If you arent satisfied with the status quo

Do something about it

I mean, besides bitching