Author Topic: Site Management Update and Rules  (Read 9042 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Site Management Update and Rules
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2012, 04:29:36 PM »
It's creepy because of what it says about you. Think about it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2012, 05:17:09 PM »

But when I happen to see you in that thread after having been rather quiet lately, I thought I would mention you. If you did happen to cause drama over this or anything related to this we will not be unxer the misapprehension you were not reading everything and were as absent as your postings.

:tard:
be pleased that you are getting attention. Acknowledgement that you are alive, is a good thing?

Frankly, I can do without the attention of creepy old men :puke:

And yet here you are, posting.

You, Les, and Skybore aren't the only members here. There are plenty of others who arent creepy old men.
A few creepy young ones though :laugh:

You're not responding to those "plenty of others", though. You're reacting to what "creepy old men" are saying here. And this shows that you want the attention.

Post in some other thread instead where you have all the fun you want with the people you enjoy the interaction with.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2012, 06:27:55 PM »
Drama makes the world go round.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2012, 06:34:54 PM »
Drama is not really a fun experience when you're actually involved in it. At least that's the way I see it.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2012, 06:38:47 PM »
I've grown to love it. But I'm not normal.

Also, not all drama is created equal.  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2012, 06:59:45 PM »

But when I happen to see you in that thread after having been rather quiet lately, I thought I would mention you. If you did happen to cause drama over this or anything related to this we will not be unxer the misapprehension you were not reading everything and were as absent as your postings.

be pleased that you are getting attention. Acknowledgement that you are alive, is a good thing?

You, Les, and Skybore aren't the only members here. There are plenty of others who arent creepy old men.

You're not responding to those "plenty of others", though. You're reacting to what "creepy old men" are saying here. And this shows that you want the attention.

Post in some other thread instead where you have all the fun you want with the people you enjoy the interaction with.

I really cant be bothered trying to have fun in other threads. I find the site dull these days, and dont really want to start posting regularly again.

Every one of my posts in this thread has been a reply to a comment made to me, or about me. I dont really see why I shouldnt reply to people who are speaking to me.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #111 on: December 31, 2012, 01:24:52 AM »

I really cant be bothered trying to have fun in other threads. I find the site dull these days, and dont really want to start posting regularly again.

Every one of my posts in this thread has been a reply to a comment made to me, or about me. I dont really see why I shouldnt reply to people who are speaking to me.
Yes I remember you saying something about us having to make this site interesting if we wan to keep your attention and interest. I do not think this site suffers for your presence or absence and wonder why you bothered letting us know?
As to me being creepy? Really? How so? No more creepy than you. I think as a throwaway insult that was weak even by your own standards.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #112 on: December 31, 2012, 02:54:49 AM »

If it's so dull, why are you here? Or is your life even duller?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: December 31, 2012, 11:58:44 AM »

If it's so dull, why are you here? Or is your life even duller?

I have to use the internet a lot, and I've grown to care a lot about quite a few members. Its easy to come here and see how people are getting on occasionally. When I see drama, I tend to check in more often, especially if I see my own name getting brought up.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #114 on: December 31, 2012, 02:56:18 PM »
Narcissist.  :smarty:

So if we really want your company, all we have to do is spam your name over a whole lot of random threads?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: December 31, 2012, 10:50:32 PM »
Narcissist.  :smarty:

So if we really want your company, all we have to do is spam your name over a whole lot of random threads?

Just say "Butterflies" 3 times, and I'm sure to turn up for some trouble  :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #116 on: January 01, 2013, 05:35:40 PM »
dull, then.

- Albert Einstein

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #117 on: January 01, 2013, 05:47:10 PM »
Showing up when there is drama...sounds like HPD.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: January 01, 2013, 06:18:21 PM »
dull, then.

I've noticed that even when I try not to respond to you, you keep trying to fight me.
I kinda get the feeling that my presence here makes you genuinely angry. I don't think I've ever seen you be as hostile to anyone, as you are to me :lol:

Its kinda funny. The site is so lame these days, that yours and Les' ammusing hostility towards me is pretty much the only reason to turn up so often.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #119 on: January 01, 2013, 09:39:29 PM »
dull, then.

I've noticed that even when I try not to respond to you, you keep trying to fight me.
I kinda get the feeling that my presence here makes you genuinely angry. I don't think I've ever seen you be as hostile to anyone, as you are to me :lol:

Its kinda funny. The site is so lame these days, that yours and Les' ammusing hostility towards me is pretty much the only reason to turn up so often.

Hostile? No, no more than I am with Ricky or Sol or General Razorbeard or whomever.
I do not see any reason to trust your motives or in fact anything you say and I do like find and point out bullshit from you when I see it. kinda like a puzzle presented on the forum. Butterflies says "A", what is she trying to imply here and by A and what is she not saying by A. I do not find you amusing. I find the things you say and your reactions amusing though.
Your past actions define what people think of you now. Why act so surprised by it?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap