Author Topic: Bitches, have you voted?  (Read 3047 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Bitches, have you voted?
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2012, 12:13:51 PM »
If you are  :viking: you don't need healthcare. Great grandpa died at 84 without being to a doctor ever  :viking:

Grandpa went to a garage to buy parts, his cars never were repaired by someone else than him.

Unless he built the car and the parts himself, he was still part of an oppressive system. :arrr:

OF course he was. I just wanted to boast about my granddad. He was very cool.  :viking: And, he was an active part of the oppressive system too.  :orly:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

TheoK

« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2012, 12:15:47 PM »
My dad also always repairs the cars. That's one of his Aspie special interests.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2012, 12:31:40 PM »
Pah, my granddad had all licences, from the moment licences were needed, and, he had them till his dying day. AT age 86, he still was the best driver in the family. And, he would still be guilty of speeding now and then, at that age.

(the day after he died, they expired, true story.  :laugh: )
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

TheoK

« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2012, 12:51:25 PM »
Great granddad was actually one of the first persons to have a license in Sweden, already in 1916. He also had licenses for all vehicles. He was also a tram driver in Göteborg until he retired at 67  8)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2012, 01:55:06 PM »
You don't seem to grasp the width of how wrong this system is. If you have read "1984", you know that they pretend to wage war only to destroy things so that the working masses have to work harder to be kept in check.

Now this isn't a fantasy by George Orwell but is actually reality in 2012. Robots and computers could do 90-95% of all work already, so why don't they? Why do people have to work? To keep them in check, so that the psychopaths in charge can still have their power. If people didn't have to work, the hierarchy would break down. People could use all their free time to demand their rights. That mustn't happen, so people must be kept wage slaves.

I see a lot of people who don't work and spend their time demanding their rights. The problem is that they demand them to the internet and nobody pays any attention.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

TheoK

« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2012, 01:57:25 PM »
Well, I don't care. The idiots that obviously don't value their freedom have to pay for my living with their taxes that way.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2012, 02:20:52 PM »
Well, I don't care. The idiots that obviously don't value their freedom have to pay for my living with their taxes that way.

Works out nicely for you, anyway.  ;)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2012, 02:26:07 PM »
You don't seem to grasp the width of how wrong this system is. If you have read "1984", you know that they pretend to wage war only to destroy things so that the working masses have to work harder to be kept in check.

Now this isn't a fantasy by George Orwell but is actually reality in 2012. Robots and computers could do 90-95% of all work already, so why don't they?  Why do people have to work? To keep them in check, so that the psychopaths in charge can still have their power. If people didn't have to work, the hierarchy would break down. People could use all their free time to demand their rights. That mustn't happen, so people must be kept wage slaves.

That is also the reason why we have the immigration to the western world: to destroy the social security system and divide and conquer.

People have always had to work, in order to survive.  Your  hypothetical free and
  independent farmers living off their land would have to work much harder than I do.
  Our primitive ancestors busted their asses hunting and gathering. 
  It has always been thus.  :orly:

Re: westward immigration:  Obviously, everyone wants our freedom
  and awesome consumer goods!   :hyke:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2012, 02:31:39 PM »

I value my freedom, but not necessarily in a way you approve of. I'm glad you approve of me paying taxes to support you, though. ;)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2012, 10:10:00 AM »
If you ever watched the Smurfs then you know that we are living in a communist society ... in mushrooms even!!  This isn't a fantasy in 2012.  The robots are real!

TheoK

« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2012, 10:13:29 AM »
 :tard:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2012, 07:16:58 PM »
FFS, we've all read 1984. I am sick to death of people referencing 1984 when talking about today's society. Yes, there are parallels. No, it is not the same thing. Lit, I agree with a lot of what you are saying. I don't think the world is great either. I don't like the system either. But your alternative is unrealistic and your view is too extreme.
But, Adam, 1984 was written by god as a metaphor to predict the End Times and must be taken as a holy text!  Nonbelievers will have rats attached to their faces!!!
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2012, 12:31:21 AM »
FFS, we've all read 1984. I am sick to death of people referencing 1984 when talking about today's society. Yes, there are parallels. No, it is not the same thing. Lit, I agree with a lot of what you are saying. I don't think the world is great either. I don't like the system either. But your alternative is unrealistic and your view is too extreme.
But, Adam, 1984 was written by god as a metaphor to predict the End Times and must be taken as a holy text!  Nonbelievers will have rats attached to their faces!!!

:zombiefuck: That is a cheery image. Thank you.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2012, 03:30:06 AM »
Seriously speaking: today's society is like a synthesis between 1984 and Brave New World.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2012, 10:26:43 AM »
Seriously speaking: today's society is like a synthesis between 1984 and Brave New World.

Don't forget Atlas Shrugged and Super Mario Bros 3