Author Topic: Bitches, have you voted?  (Read 3036 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Bitches, have you voted?
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2012, 10:40:54 AM »
I didnt vote.
I'm very supportive of that.  I believe strongly in a minimum IQ.
My horse won heehaw so I guess this means we have the same IQ. you can kill yourself now~
You didn't vote, so you don't have a "horse".  Now shut up, the grown-ups are talking politics.
See that was the beauty of it. you went to all the trouble to vote for me heehaw, thank you.  :-*

We don't live in the same state.   The ....... you know what?  I was about to go into an explanation of the electoral college, and how there are a few more members to local, state, and national government than just the president, but then I remembered who I am talking to.  Go look at your shiny rocks and masturbate some more.  Leave the country's governance to the grown ups.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2012, 10:42:07 AM »
But I speak of the era 1800 and back in time. They had no use for a government back then, which shows that the government forced itself upon people and wasn't something that people gave their consent to.
If it weren't for the government, you wouldn't be getting your spazz money.

I don't know how I missed that point.  In a world without government the spazzes would have all been killed young.  Don't contribute, can't pull their own weight, act weird and "possessed" sometimes.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2012, 01:19:33 PM »
Go look at your shiny rocks and masturbate some more.  Leave the country's governance to the grown ups.
They arent shiny. its Diffraction of light, called iridescents. masturbating defintly is alot more intresting then voting thats for shure. I can tell by your attention to detail you must know the ins and outs of each issue on the ballot
:skywarp:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2012, 01:53:32 PM »
I can tell by your attention to detail you must know the ins and outs of each issue on the ballot

Was calling me well-informed your version of an insult?  Is ignorance the superior state of being?

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2012, 03:24:34 PM »
If that is human nature, how come countries and societies must be held together by violence or threats of violence?

Those in top positions are usually psychopaths, while those with no desire for power are not. Is it "human nature" to be ruled by psychopaths?

Humans are often violent.

You often see this kind of behaviour in other animals. Alpha males would attack other mates for the females and such, and in turn creates a hierarchy.

TheoK

« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2012, 04:38:21 PM »
But I speak of the era 1800 and back in time. They had no use for a government back then, which shows that the government forced itself upon people and wasn't something that people gave their consent to.

I don't know how I missed that point.  In a world without government the spazzes would have all been killed young.  Don't contribute, can't pull their own weight, act weird and "possessed" sometimes.

In a Neanderthal society maybe. I see it the other way around: if it weren't for this kind of society, if wouldn't be marginalized. I happen to be on disability, but most males in my family have or have had Aspergers, although undiagnosed. Some of them have actually killed themselves, but most of them have managed to survive good, including the eldest ones I have met, who were born in the 19th Century and lived in the Swedish countryside for the most part.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2012, 04:54:53 PM »

In a Neanderthal society maybe. I see it the other way around: if it weren't for this kind of society, if wouldn't be marginalized. I happen to be on disability, but most males in my family have or have had Aspergers, although undiagnosed. Some of them have actually killed themselves, but most of them have managed to survive good, including the eldest ones I have met, who were born in the 19th Century and lived in the Swedish countryside for the most part.

If you weren't marginalized, what would you be doing for a living?  :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

TheoK

« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2012, 04:59:22 PM »
Be a Latin teacher or a pyrotechnician, something like that  8)

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2012, 05:19:19 PM »

I can see why they would prefer to do so. I've always said that if I could, I'd move out to the countryside in a heartbeat and live mostly off my own land. I've not completely written that possibility off but it's at least another 6 years away if it's going to become a reality.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2012, 05:58:36 PM »
Was calling me well-informed your version of an insult?  Is ignorance the superior state of being?
All these questions. the time, the time!! where has it gone, op I'm out of time. see you next time

No. it wasnt, I was just pointing out the fact that despite me not voting the guy I wanted to win won. There was no trouble involved, I didnt wake up and get ready to vote at 6am like you did
:skywarp:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2012, 09:58:05 AM »
I didnt wake up and get ready to vote at 6am like you did

So your new insult is that I have a life outside my basement, and as such get up and leave the house?  :hahaha:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2012, 11:47:01 AM »
All these questions. the time, the time!! where has it gone, op I'm out of time. see you next time

No. it wasnt, I was just pointing out the fact that despite me not voting the guy I wanted to win won. There was no trouble involved, I didnt wake up and get ready to vote at 6am like you did

You're just grateful, aren't you?  :laugh:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

TheoK

« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2012, 11:49:44 AM »
Ricardus mihi non gratum est  :thumbdn:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2012, 11:52:52 AM »
Ricardus mihi non gratum est  :thumbdn:

No, it was a covert thank you to MLA, for voting the president Richard wanted.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

TheoK

« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2012, 11:53:38 AM »
I don't like Rickie anyway  :P