Author Topic: Before you climb up my ass, with a list of questions ...  (Read 17028 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Before you climb up my ass, with a list of questions ...
« Reply #360 on: July 08, 2008, 11:04:27 AM »
Thanks, again Ozy, for the encouragement.

I think you may have more insight, yet to offer.

There is just no place to put these emotions in my experience. It is like a full hand of jokers, in poker.

Yes, unless it's jokers are wild, then the hand can be anything you want.

So, true, but ...
You know as well as I do that, in real life, Jokers are discarded.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #361 on: July 08, 2008, 11:20:59 AM »
I moved this here, Alex, because it was in PMS Elle's "problems"  thread and it does not belong there.

Ha.  Wow.  As of now I'm apparently single.  I can start actually looking to get laid now, then.

I seem to be in the same boat. My marriage is apparently dissolving before my eyes.

I'm not a decent wanker/vulture, though. It doesn't work for me any more than tickling myself cheers me up when I'm down.
I may need to become an eagle/hunter, once again.
That is terrible.    Don't you have a child with your wife?    Since it is a marriage there will be lawyers involved too.   Ugh, I hate lawyers.

I have two autistic children with this woman. I am not going to give up at this point ... even considering  how much I would like to get laid again - NOW!.

i am focused on trying to resolve what ever the fuck is wrong. She is not my enemy - she is my best friend and has been for many years. The fact that we have lost the ability to communicate is symptomatic of marriages in our age group, whether we are talking about couples with kids the ages of ours (we are both late bloomers) or couples who have been married for as long as we have (almost seventeen years, now, with home mortgage, bills out the wazoo, changes in our respective personalities, many deaths shared in the collective family, stresses we could never have imagined ... etc.)

This past year has put a number of exterior strains on our relationship. A great deal of it has to do with the fact that I've just recently discovered that I have two other grown son's by two other women from the far past, before I even met her.

There are other things, too. None of it has to do with anything I can control. THAT part is what has me in a fucking tizzy (as my grandmother used to say). No matter what I try to do, it makes no difference, it seems.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #362 on: July 08, 2008, 11:21:34 AM »

There is just no place to put these emotions in my experience. It is like a full hand of jokers, in poker.

So, true, but ...

True, but, it was always my philosophy that no matter what, I was holding onto my Jokers in the event that they would pay off.  Being discarded many times has given us much in common.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #363 on: July 08, 2008, 11:50:05 AM »

So, true, but ...

True, but, it was always my philosophy that no matter what, I was holding onto my Jokers in the event that they would pay off.  Being discarded many times has given us much in common.

Yeah!
NO SHIT!

I just plussed you elsewhere, though. I owe you one.

ozymandias

« Reply #364 on: July 08, 2008, 03:28:36 PM »

So, true, but ...

Yeah!
NO SHIT!

We've all been discarded to some extent or other.  The harsh reality of being socially blind in a mega social world.   :plus:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #365 on: July 09, 2008, 12:03:12 AM »
I'm a little tipsy so you are going to get the questions from the part of my mind i try to keep away from the keyboard while on this forum:

If you were to cum in a girls mouth, would you be willing to taste it when you kiss her afterwards?

Absolutely. Fair is fair. If she's willing to swallow, I'm willing to wallow.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #366 on: July 09, 2008, 12:08:05 AM »

So, true, but ...

Yeah!
NO SHIT!

We've all been discarded to some extent or other.  The harsh reality of being socially blind in a mega social world.   :plus:

QFT. I've been abandoned countless times by people I thought I could rely on, because I couldn't pick up on their non-verbals. part of why I'm determined to stic it out with J. we have 3.5 yrs of history and unlike my brother's wife (now ex, I hope to Gawd) she's willing to work at it. At its worst, it's "mote and beam" as they said in BEyOND THE FRINGE. She can see my motes, but is struggling to dislodge her beams.

I wish I knew what to say to you Dawg other than "Hang in there." You obviously have a history together of facing and dealing with many struggles. i still think it's worth it. Al though you *might* want to ask me again tomorrow... :-\
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #367 on: July 09, 2008, 04:02:13 PM »
I moved this here, Alex, because it was in PMS Elle's "problems"  thread and it does not belong there.

Ha.  Wow.  As of now I'm apparently single.  I can start actually looking to get laid now, then.

I seem to be in the same boat. My marriage is apparently dissolving before my eyes.

I'm not a decent wanker/vulture, though. It doesn't work for me any more than tickling myself cheers me up when I'm down.
That is terrible.    Don't you have a child with your wife?    Since it is a marriage there will be lawyers involved too.   Ugh, I hate lawyers.

I have two autistic children with this woman. I am not going to give up at this point ... even considering  how much I would like to get laid again - NOW!.

i am focused on trying to resolve what ever the fuck is wrong. She is not my enemy - she is my best friend and has been for many years. The fact that we have lost the ability to communicate is symptomatic of marriages in our age group, whether we are talking about couples with kids the ages of ours (we are both late bloomers) or couples who have been married for as long as we have (almost seventeen years, now, with home mortgage, bills out the wazoo, changes in our respective personalities, many deaths shared in the collective family, stresses we could never have imagined ... etc.)

This past year has put a number of exterior strains on our relationship. A great deal of it has to do with the fact that I've just recently discovered that I have two other grown son's by two other women from the far past, before I even met her.

There are other things, too. None of it has to do with anything I can control. THAT part is what has me in a fucking tizzy (as my grandmother used to say). No matter what I try to do, it makes no difference, it seems.
Damn you have two kids with her (which is what I thought, but didn't want to assume).   It sounds like that she doesn't want to understand your side of things, and no matter what you do or say you will end up being wrong.    That sounds typical of broken up marriages these days, as both have to be willing to compromise.    What do I know anyways?   I haven't been in a relationship that lasted more than 2 years myself lol.    These two sons are from your past, and you can't go back and change your past.   If you didn't know about them fully, then how could you be expected to inform her about them?
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #368 on: August 05, 2008, 10:06:32 AM »

That is terrible.    Don't you have a child with your wife?    Since it is a marriage there will be lawyers involved too.   Ugh, I hate lawyers.

Damn you have two kids with her (which is what I thought, but didn't want to assume).   It sounds like that she doesn't want to understand your side of things, and no matter what you do or say you will end up being wrong.    That sounds typical of broken up marriages these days, as both have to be willing to compromise.    What do I know anyways?   I haven't been in a relationship that lasted more than 2 years myself lol.    These two sons are from your past, and you can't go back and change your past.   If you didn't know about them fully, then how could you be expected to inform her about them?

In order to be fair to her, things have turned around a bit lately. We are at least talking about the possibility of staying together, in the last few days.

I have more than a small hope, now.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 03:28:21 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #369 on: August 05, 2008, 07:39:12 PM »
Awesome news.  :)
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #370 on: August 05, 2008, 09:04:08 PM »
In order to be fair to her, things have turned around a bit lately. We are at least talking about the possibility of staying together, in the last few days.

I'm glad because I believe that the two of you have so much history together it would be a crying shame to throw it away.

Were the two of you talking about the possibility of not staying together, before?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #371 on: August 06, 2008, 01:10:57 PM »

Yes.

We've had a sort of an in-house separation for about two months. It has been a miserable time.

:violin:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #372 on: August 06, 2008, 04:18:24 PM »

Yes.

We've had a sort of an in-house separation for about two months. It has been a miserable time.

:hug:

glad to hear things are better, dawg.  i'm not one who subscribes to the "stay together at any cost" school, though, but you know yourself what's best for you, and everyone else.  if not, keep talking, here or wherever, okay?

/more hugs.

ozymandias

« Reply #373 on: August 06, 2008, 04:43:50 PM »

That is terrible.    Don't you have a child with your wife?    Since it is a marriage there will be lawyers involved too.   Ugh, I hate lawyers.

Damn you have two kids with her (which is what I thought, but didn't want to assume).   It sounds like that she doesn't want to understand your side of things, and no matter what you do or say you will end up being wrong.    That sounds typical of broken up marriages these days, as both have to be willing to compromise.    What do I know anyways?   I haven't been in a relationship that lasted more than 2 years myself lol.    These two sons are from your past, and you can't go back and change your past.   If you didn't know about them fully, then how could you be expected to inform her about them?

Good thoughts and best wishes heading your way!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #374 on: August 06, 2008, 05:01:33 PM »

Yes.

:hug:

glad to hear things are better, dawg.  i'm not one who subscribes to the "stay together at any cost" school, though, but you know yourself what's best for you, and everyone else.  if not, keep talking, here or wherever, okay?

/more hugs.

Thanks.

You weren't really around through the worst of it. I am also of the cloth who move on, away from gnarls in a relationship. Obviously, the kids are quite a draw to me, though, so I had more plans to make than my own needs. Not fully adequate in the resources department these days, either.
I am the one who "moved out" of the bedroom. I have slept in the garage, in the yard, under the trees, with the birds, on the back deck, on the couch, etc. It's a good thing that I don't really sleep, because I would not have been on time to work, otherwise.

It seems like I talk too much sometimes, especially here. I mostly feel like I'm among "friends" here. Can't really say why.

Realise that it is as Callaway has mentioned - our history together is a long one. We have shared literally a third of her life and over a fourth of mine together. That includes many birthdays, happy times, growth together, many deaths, lots of life, a dozen pets, mistakes, victories, confusion, insights, health and sickness ...
It is not easy to give it all up.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 05:12:23 PM by DirtDawg »