Educational

Author Topic: Before you climb up my ass, with a list of questions ...  (Read 16880 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Before you climb up my ass, with a list of questions ...
« Reply #315 on: May 12, 2008, 04:51:55 AM »

I just get hyper sometimes.

Sorry.

I used to not post. I would only read, but I have become more relaxed with you guys. I will try harder to calm up when I can't see the mistakes.

It does not make sense to type shit that no one can understand.
Please, no need to apologise. I do understand your posts (most of the time, as with everyone)and I like them, I find them interesting. I never skim over your posts so I don't want you to stop posting. I hope I haven't made you feel uncomfortable. Will you tell me if I have?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #316 on: May 12, 2008, 05:54:26 AM »

It is not you who makes me uncomfortable, Renaeden. Not at all. I doubt that anyone is more aware of just how unstable I can be than myself.

I often respond internally to outward stresses. There are aspects of my job which cause me stress and I often overestimate my own ability to endure those.

I am sorry that I have sometimes not even realised the effects of hyper-anxiety as I sit down to interact with my "friends"  here.
I sometimes go back to respond to someone and find complete words left out of my posts or words misplaced and out of order, sometimes too many letters, sometimes too few, sometimes one letter from one word exchanged with one letter from another word, changing the entire meaning. I don't even make constant or consistent errors, like most people do by continually misspelling the same words or using some mis-learned grammar.

If I did make consistent errors, it would be much easier to understand my "twyping."
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #317 on: May 12, 2008, 07:09:15 AM »
I like your posts, iam not worritfd about spelling, I thought it was your keyboard givinhg you hassles. I am a sloew two-dffinger typier and I micxx letters a lot. I have to go nback with every post to make sure I don;t make mistakes,. I am sort of pfussyty about it. I made a poiost here to show you.. Not to make fun, II just wantte d to shoe I understand what you m,ean.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #318 on: May 12, 2008, 11:18:54 AM »
I try to imagine what it would be like if I had to type my posts with thick work gloves, since I know that you tend to have these problems typing when your hands have trouble feeling.  I like your posts and I don't have much trouble at all figuring out what you meant to type.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #319 on: May 12, 2008, 07:32:04 PM »
I like your posts, iam not worritfd about spelling, I thought it was your keyboard givinhg you hassles. I am a sloew two-dffinger typier and I micxx letters a lot. I have to go nback with every post to make sure I don;t make mistakes,. I am sort of pfussyty about it. I made a poiost here to show you.. Not to make fun, II just wantte d to shoe I understand what you m,ean.
I try to imagine what it would be like if I had to type my posts with thick work gloves, since I know that you tend to have these problems typing when your hands have trouble feeling.  I like your posts and I don't have much trouble at all figuring out what you meant to type.
thank you both for trying.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #320 on: May 12, 2008, 07:32:51 PM »
I try to edit, but I don't always see what;s wrong at first.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #321 on: May 12, 2008, 07:36:21 PM »

I have already slowed my posting quite a bit from where it was a year ago. I doubt that I will ever be the daily post whore that brought me to my present numbers, but I will probably "die here', becaues I like this bunch of misfits .....  Unless something goes wrong with the site.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #322 on: May 13, 2008, 05:38:32 AM »
I use the goggle tool bar spell check constantly
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #323 on: May 13, 2008, 06:14:04 AM »

That doesn't work for me, nor does Firefox's spell checker. You have to at least be "close" to the word for the spell checker to help much.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #324 on: May 13, 2008, 07:39:38 AM »
I get that too  :-[
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #325 on: May 13, 2008, 12:07:44 PM »

That doesn't work for me, nor does Firefox's spell checker. You have to at least be "close" to the word for the spell checker to help much.

The Firefox spell checker is quite handy since it works in real time.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #326 on: May 13, 2008, 12:51:43 PM »

what does this mean?  do the others give you seventeenth century spellings, or something?

:LMAO:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #327 on: May 13, 2008, 01:44:06 PM »

what does this mean?  do the others give you seventeenth century spellings, or something?

:LMAO:

It's pooter-speak, silly. :smarty:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #328 on: May 13, 2008, 01:53:56 PM »
my version's funnier.  :P

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #329 on: May 13, 2008, 02:01:04 PM »