Author Topic: Terrorist freed by Sweden behind the bomb in Bulgaria?  (Read 257 times)

TheoK

Terrorist freed by Sweden behind the bomb in Bulgaria?
« on: July 20, 2012, 02:53:13 AM »
Well, well, Mehdi Ghezali was captured by the Americans in Afghanistan during the US invasion and put in the Guantanamo camp during the US. Swedish authotrities did everything to get him free (Swedish authorities do eveything to defend Islam and Muslims), and, my, my, he is now the suspect behind a bombing in Bulgaria, which Swedish media conveniantly tries to hide: Ex-Gitmo Prisoner Suspected as Bulgaria Suicide Bomber

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Terrorist freed by Sweden behind the bomb in Bulgaria?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 04:01:06 AM »
AFAIK they are not trying to hide anything, they simply say the suicide bomber is not Ghezali. ???

As for the whole Guantanamo affair, I think the Swedish authorities did what they had to. Ghezali was held without any proof, he was never charged with anything, and he is a Swedish citizen. Until proven otherwise he is innocent, just like anyone else.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 10:12:06 AM »
Well, well, Mehdi Ghezali was captured by the Americans in Afghanistan during the US invasion and put in the Guantanamo camp during the US. Swedish authotrities did everything to get him free (Swedish authorities do eveything to defend Islam and Muslims), and, my, my, he is now the suspect behind a bombing in Bulgaria, which Swedish media conveniantly tries to hide: Ex-Gitmo Prisoner Suspected as Bulgaria Suicide Bomber

No shit!  All Swedes should be captured by the US and locked up in Cuba or some other third-world shit hole until America and Americans decide they should be set free.  I'm with you on that Lit.  Can't trust em, need to keep an eye on em at all times.  Sweden would make an excellent new territory and maybe in a hundred years could qualify as a new state.  That way we could keep a close eye on those sneaky Fins and Danes.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 11:00:18 AM »
Good luck with that. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein