• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: NHS
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2012, 06:32:26 PM »
the fucking cunts are robbing us of our NHS and I'm pissed off.  >:(

Cant stand this piece of shit government

Don't come to Louisiana.  Between the Feds and our Illustrious Governor, who wants to be Mitt Romney's running mate, they're eviscerating Medicaid.  There are NO public mental hospitals in New Orleans.  The closest one is about 30 miles away, with no public transportation.  They're closing it and sending the patients 200 miles away to Northern Louisiana for treatment.  They're also going to cut treatment for women with breast cancer and cut the funding for the LSU Medical Center by 40%.

What use is Medicaid anyways? My mom tried getting doctors to accept it or use it.... but apparently in the Chicagoland area.... its not useful for certain areas..... Certain areas my foot!

Offline Kaelyrhn

• The Tesseract Exception of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2012, 10:02:59 PM »
I'm glad we have the public health system we do in Australia, as flawed as it is.
I often post on my phone. Expect typos & errors.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2012, 01:11:28 AM »
And fucking disrespectful of property at times too.

Can't believe what happened the other day....I was sitting there in town, with my new glass bong. Accidentally broke the downpipe....had a half oz or so of 'black mamba' smoking blend. Basically an inert herb carrier, mullein or possibly mugwort from the looks of it, if I know my herbcraft anywhere near as well as I think I do, thats been chopped up fine and sprayed with a solution of a synthetic cannabinoid, pretty sure its AM-2201, 1-(5-fluoropentyl)-3-napthoylindole. A little short-acting, but bloody hell is it ever potent stuff. Idiots picked up that, which was outside my bag, and ended up FUCKING LOSING IT! Despite my telling them to give it me back. And I didn't need an ambulance either, it just turned up and basically they started fucking me around.

Last time I checked, being a little pale, having not smoked any weed for some time, and having a ravenous case of the munchies, was NOT something that requires paramedics to turn up. They could have spent that time attending an emergency. I sure as hell didn't ask for anybody, nor did I need anything other than to find a drain to pour my bong water out so I could put it back in my bag, then head to the nearest macdonalds and get something sugary like a milkshake.

One bong of that stuff had me tripping HARD :D
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2012, 11:20:01 AM »
And fucking disrespectful of property at times too.

Can't believe what happened the other day....I was sitting there in town, with my new glass bong. Accidentally broke the downpipe....had a half oz or so of 'black mamba' smoking blend. Basically an inert herb carrier, mullein or possibly mugwort from the looks of it, if I know my herbcraft anywhere near as well as I think I do, thats been chopped up fine and sprayed with a solution of a synthetic cannabinoid, pretty sure its AM-2201, 1-(5-fluoropentyl)-3-napthoylindole. A little short-acting, but bloody hell is it ever potent stuff. Idiots picked up that, which was outside my bag, and ended up FUCKING LOSING IT! Despite my telling them to give it me back. And I didn't need an ambulance either, it just turned up and basically they started fucking me around.

Last time I checked, being a little pale, having not smoked any weed for some time, and having a ravenous case of the munchies, was NOT something that requires paramedics to turn up. They could have spent that time attending an emergency. I sure as hell didn't ask for anybody, nor did I need anything other than to find a drain to pour my bong water out so I could put it back in my bag, then head to the nearest macdonalds and get something sugary like a milkshake.

One bong of that stuff had me tripping HARD :D

Try not to chew off anyone's face

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2012, 02:05:21 AM »
Why would I chew off anybody's face?

I was under the impression that the urban legends regarding face-chewers, baby-skinners and dog-barbecueers were applied mainly to PCP. Never tried PCP myself, but I've had 3-methoxy- and 4-methoxy-PCP, as well as a hybrid between eticyclidine and deschloroketamine which I've enjoyed quite a lot, particularly the PCE/ket hybrid thingy. Never chewed off anybody's face so far.

TheoK

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2012, 02:12:15 AM »
In Sweden the authorities claim that everyone ever smoking weed ends up as a heroinist  :facepalm2:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2012, 02:55:34 AM »
All the so-called authorities are way too self-interested. When relying on stirring up prejudice doesn't do the trick for them, plain old barefaced lying is usually the next resort...if indeed it isn't preferable.

TheoK

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2012, 02:57:27 AM »
 :agreed: :(

midlifeaspie

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2012, 12:13:03 PM »
Why would I chew off anybody's face?

I was under the impression that the urban legends regarding face-chewers, baby-skinners and dog-barbecueers were applied mainly to PCP. Never tried PCP myself, but I've had 3-methoxy- and 4-methoxy-PCP, as well as a hybrid between eticyclidine and deschloroketamine which I've enjoyed quite a lot, particularly the PCE/ket hybrid thingy. Never chewed off anybody's face so far.

The urban legend now about face-eating zombies centers around synthetic pot and "bath salts".

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2012, 01:36:52 PM »
I could possibly see it in some of those bath salt products. I wouldn't touch them myself, fuck only knows whats in there. What with the craze for para-substituted cathinones, starting with the incredibly unpleasant sounding methedrone and mephedrone, christ, there is just too much chance of something noxious like that turning up. The people behind them don't seem to have a decent grasp of stimulant SAR or toxicology.

I quite like some of the synthetic cannabinoids though, although its a better buy to get them in bulk and make a smoking blend yourself. Favourites so far are probably HU-210 (extremely potent full agonist at CB1, very long lasting although it does produce a very rapid tachyphylaxis. I smoked a joint laced with a tiny amount of this one and it almost put me flat on my back) and CP-55,940.

The blend I tried recently, that black mamba stuff, pretty sure its based on AM-2201. I think I will be getting some more of that when I get paid next along with my next order of 3-methoxy-PCP. Lol the effect smoking one bong of that had on me...that was pretty surprising to say the least. Although I do wish some well-meaning, but misguided soul had not called me an ambulance. Or at least that they would have listened when I told them the only thing that could be considered wrong, is a dry mouth and needing something sugary to eat. But no, they wanted to keep me in a hospital for hours before I saw a doctor, before I might be 'allowed' to eat what I had in my bag.

Losing my stuff, that really, REALLY pissed me off. Ended up just calling a cab and buggering off home.