Author Topic: *meow*  (Read 3374 times)

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
Re: *meow*
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2012, 10:44:52 AM »
I think she may be MissConstrue, if so, great. She seems like someone that would like it here.

If she is OS1, that is good too, I miss her.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2012, 01:35:32 PM »
So it's either Hale_Bopp, Jack or Eclair. Can't think of anyone else with similar writing style, personality, disposition for privacy and what fits the description she gave us.

You already gave away enough to narrow it down to three candidates. Unless of course you're pre-2008 then I wouldn't even know you.
No, no, no, and not MissConstrue either.

I can't place which kitty you are. If you're friskygirl, oh yes drama will be bound. But I think you're someone else besides her. Mr Mark used to have a crush on you amirite? :orly:

Anyway, welcome :)

I know who Mr. Mark is but I doubt he had a crush on me. If he did, I had no idea about it. I used another username on my other boards, never under MissKitty.

PPK - I love TWS :)

I've been on here for years, most of you know me, and I'm sure as time goes on you'll figure out who I am. But due to privacy issues I had to change my name and I ask that if you figure out who I am, PM me and I will confirm vs posting it on the board.

Bod - I'm sure your tits are fab and I hope all is going well with the Urchin :)
If that is the case you *must* know eventually we'll figure it out and you'll end up outed.  Not necessarily in a huge accusatory way, but, at some point people will probably start calling you by your old sn, whatever it was, with some regularity and in some parts of the board that are searchable.

Some people already do know and I don't think people would out me out of malice as I've never had bad blood with anyone here. I would prefer that people not use my old username when they figure me out but obviously I can't stop anyone who does. I think when world circulates who I am, people will understand why I'm under a new username. I just want a place where I can talk freely. I've missed being here.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

midlifeaspie

« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2012, 02:40:20 PM »
I think she may be MissConstrue, if so, great. She seems like someone that would like it here.

I do hope it's Jack, but it doesn't sound like her.  That being said, she might not always sound the same.

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2012, 03:00:42 PM »

I do hope it's Jack, but it doesn't sound like her.  That being said, she might not always sound the same.

No, I'm not Jack. I heard from her when she left though. I hope she comes back. I liked her.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2012, 03:29:20 PM »

No, I'm not Jack. I heard from her when she left though. I hope she comes back. I liked her.

if jack ever comes back we all need to plus her. she says jacks dont get karma but i think otherwise!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2012, 03:35:11 PM »

if jack ever comes back we all need to plus her. she says jacks dont get karma but i think otherwise!

She hated the judgmental aspect of the karma system.   Unless she changed her mid she would find plussing her offensive.

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2012, 03:39:33 PM »

She hated the judgmental aspect of the karma system.   Unless she changed her mid she would find plussing her offensive.

i was unawair of that aspect. just assumed her not using karma as a quirk of hers. i use karma personally to compliment and only ever really do that... i have -ed medow once i think and thats it... maybe one or two other people when i was really pissed off....

i still say plus her for coming back though.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2012, 03:51:41 PM »

Yes, Jack was a very quirky member, but i liked her too.  I hope she returns at some point.
blah blah blah

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2012, 04:34:40 PM »
Jack was female?

God, I'm dumb.

Also, my guesses re: misskitty's identity have not been brought up yet but I'll try not to dig the hole deeper than it already went.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2012, 04:44:19 PM »
Jack was female?

God, I'm dumb.

Also, my guesses re: misskitty's identity have not been brought up yet but I'll try not to dig the hole deeper than it already went.

Yes Jack was a mum with two sons.  In all fairness she kept all her private stuff 'private' until just before she left.
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2012, 02:42:15 AM »
I'd love to see Jack posting here again, too.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2012, 05:04:43 AM »
I have an idea who it could be but its unlikely.
I was talking with a friend that shares some similarities with Misskitty about a thread on a hidden section and she said she´d try to become active to see the hidden sections.
Not sure of her username on wp though.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2012, 07:40:53 AM »
I know I am late to this but welcome, MissKitty. :) I hope Intensity continues to be a place where you feel you can talk freely.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2012, 07:57:40 AM »
Thank you Ren. It feels good to be back. :)

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2012, 08:16:14 AM »
I'd love to see Jack posting here again, too.

Yes there was no need for Jack to hit the road :orly:
blah blah blah