Author Topic: Adam, a quick question...  (Read 858 times)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
Re: Adam, a quick question...
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 03:52:59 PM »
Indeed.  Have you ever watched the American Parliament on CSPAN?  Fascinating stuff there,   :hahaha:
Yes. i think both the house and senate are hilarious/facinating
:skywarp:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2012, 03:54:32 PM »
Indeed.  Have you ever watched the American Parliament on CSPAN?  Fascinating stuff there,   :hahaha:
Yes. i think both the house and senate are hilarious/facinating

What is hilarious is that you didn't even understand what I just said, and helped take a joke about your ignorance to the next level.

Thank you.  :clap:

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2012, 03:57:40 PM »
I see everyone is laughing at me. just you? ohhh,  :-*

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2012, 04:00:36 PM »
The english copyed our style of government, therefore granting you the right to play soccer. instead of working for the king all day long
stupid englishman~

i believe the English are technically still a monarchy [adam u mad bro?] thus your point is invalid. stupid amurica - land of the obese. [or weeble take your pick.]
But the monarchy has no real power. your a democatic nation, with elected officials that represent the pesents.  :zoinks:
And I'm not obese, so your comments about america being fat doesnt bother me

does not matter if the monarchy has no real power. they are still a monarchy. its just like the present of the us has no real power. he simply is the messenger for the people in the back... the monarchy has more power than your leader in that aspect actually because they have the money to build power if they want.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2012, 04:05:42 PM »
kewl story bro. yeah I didnt understand anything you said, I've watched the house of commons on CSPAN here, The only difference is the members of your party, Labour and conservative SCREAM and shout at each other. The US political theater is much more polite and everybody takes thier turn

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2012, 04:09:10 PM »
kewl story bro. yeah I didnt understand anything you said, I've watched the house of commons on CSPAN here, The only difference is the members of your party, Labour and conservative SCREAM and shout at each other. The US political theater is much more polite and everybody takes thier turn

im Canadian bro... sensuously pay more attention dumb american.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2012, 06:37:54 PM »
Before you call me or my country stupid, maybe you should check out of a country that uses by defacto another countrys queen.
dummy

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2012, 07:25:31 PM »
Before you call me or my country stupid, maybe you should check out of a country that uses by defacto another countrys queen.
dummy

im just going to say you need to do more looking into canadian politics. you are more than ignorant on the subject obviously. dumb american.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2012, 07:29:07 PM »
I did, This is what I found.

"Canada is a federal state that is governed as a parliamentary democracy and a constitutional monarchy, with Queen Elizabeth II as its head of state."

Last time I checked, QEII was the queen of england. So, you loose. Haha

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2012, 07:32:29 PM »
I did, This is what I found.

"Canada is a federal state that is governed as a parliamentary democracy and a constitutional monarchy, with Queen Elizabeth II as its head of state."

Last time I checked, QEII was the queen of england. So, you loose. Haha

so the bottom line is i have the right to tell you that football is the correct term as well as adam. good to know.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2012, 07:37:36 PM »
No. you dont, The bottom line was you butted in with a stupid comment and then proceeded to make no sence in trying to make your argument

BTW, Soccer is Awful. Next to hockey its the worst sport ever played by a human being, and defintly isnt worth watching On TV.
Football on the other hand over there is badass, and quiet enjoyable to watch on TV

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2012, 07:41:07 PM »
No. you dont, The bottom line was you butted in with a stupid comment and then proceeded to make no sence in trying to make your argument

BTW, Soccer is Awful. Next to hockey its the worst sport ever played by a human being, and defintly isnt worth watching On TV.
Football on the other hand over there is badass, and quiet enjoyable to watch on TV

i dont see why your bringing up what is good or not. i never mentioned wether i liked football or hocky.

i deduct that your just being a stupid american troll

your going to use my language improperly than you really should expect to be corrected though.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2012, 07:59:35 PM »

i dont see why your bringing up what is good or not. i never mentioned wether i liked football or hocky.

i deduct that your just being a stupid american troll

your going to use my language improperly than you really should expect to be corrected though.

:scratchhead:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2012, 08:19:16 PM »
   I'm just kicked back at home, loving this thread.  WINNING!   :2thumbsup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2012, 09:07:40 PM »
Richard, Richard, Richard.

England didn't copy the American form of government.  Parliament is composed of the House of Lords and the House of Commons.  The idea of representative government dates back to the Magna Carta in 1215, which Richard the Lionhearted's little brother, King John acquiesed to.

The Monarchy is a vital part of the English Government.  We are the voice of experience.  The present Queen has met with every American President since Eisenhower.  She has had 11 Prime Ministers.  There is a lifetime of experience in gently dealing with political situations of all kinds.  She is the one who is the voice of the people, always expressing the concerns and cares of her loyal subjects to the Prime Minister.

Football has always been called Football in Great Britain.  America is the only major country to call it soccer.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: