Educational

Author Topic: Hilarious  (Read 10591 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Hilarious
« Reply #165 on: April 15, 2012, 07:34:25 PM »
Huberts favorite documentry is probably how they invented the hotdog. Lol

I wonder if hot dogs were invented at a World's Fair like ice cream cones were.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: April 15, 2012, 07:35:51 PM »
For your part, Pikajedi3 administrator for AFF (Aspies For Freedom), You stood in for Odeon during off hours when my photo was first being paraded by Hubert who was posing at that time as German Girl and was using my photo as his avatar to impersonate me and likewise to mock and ridicule me and also spam the site using my photo also. You knew it and were standing in to blatantly allow it and also said demeaning things about me as well. As you know I let you also know I had the screenshots. I've reported the ongoing situation and told you I have and at no point do you even believe me. You're a party to all and you know it as you are demonstrating right now and only want to continue to. You work it out from here. I've taken all I'm going to from you also.

What.

I have no admin abilities here whatsoever, so please explain how I was standing in for Odeon. Shit, I wasn't even aware of what was going on - I still don't know how all this started.
I'd like you to quote those "demeaning things", if you can - which you can't, because it didn't happen.

I am a party to nothing, save for the fact that I am a member here; I have not participated and I am in fact trying to help you end this.

"Taken all I'm going to from you also"?
...Ok, so what exactly have you taken from me - obviously not advice, or this would already be over. I'd like quotes, please - or screencaps, those are fine too, and hey, it helps you with your case anyway, right?  ;)

I continue to challenge you to actually point out a single instance of my being abusive towards you, because I know you can't.

I already said I have the screenshots. You and Odeon both have a lot in common with your intimidation tactics and demands. It doesn't work that way.

P7PSP

« Reply #167 on: April 15, 2012, 07:37:13 PM »

I believe it is hot dog buns that came about during a world's fair. The one in Chicago. Think H.H. Holmes.

P7PSP

« Reply #168 on: April 15, 2012, 07:38:40 PM »

I believe it is hot dog buns that came about during a world's fair. The one in Chicago. Think H.H. Holmes.
But H.H. Holmes did not develop the hot dog bun. It was just contemporaneous.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #169 on: April 15, 2012, 07:39:29 PM »
For your part, Pikajedi3 administrator for AFF (Aspies For Freedom), You stood in for Odeon during off hours when my photo was first being paraded by Hubert who was posing at that time as German Girl and was using my photo as his avatar to impersonate me and likewise to mock and ridicule me and also spam the site using my photo also. You knew it and were standing in to blatantly allow it and also said demeaning things about me as well. As you know I let you also know I had the screenshots. I've reported the ongoing situation and told you I have and at no point do you even believe me. You're a party to all and you know it as you are demonstrating right now and only want to continue to. You work it out from here. I've taken all I'm going to from you also.

What.

I have no admin abilities here whatsoever, so please explain how I was standing in for Odeon. Shit, I wasn't even aware of what was going on - I still don't know how all this started.
I'd like you to quote those "demeaning things", if you can - which you can't, because it didn't happen.

I am a party to nothing, save for the fact that I am a member here; I have not participated and I am in fact trying to help you end this.

"Taken all I'm going to from you also"?
...Ok, so what exactly have you taken from me - obviously not advice, or this would already be over. I'd like quotes, please - or screencaps, those are fine too, and hey, it helps you with your case anyway, right?  ;)

I continue to challenge you to actually point out a single instance of my being abusive towards you, because I know you can't.

I already said I have the screenshots. You and Odeon both have a lot in common with your intimidation tactics and demands. It doesn't work that way.

Then post 'em. I'm serious, I don't consider anything I've said to you abusive.

I don't think you can actually point out a single instance. I think you're full of shit. If you actually had any such evidence and you wanted to hurt me, you'd post them over at AFF and attempt to destroy my reputation, but since you don't, I'm safe.

...Whoops, I guess that's the first instance

midlifeaspie

« Reply #170 on: April 15, 2012, 07:42:15 PM »
C'mon Pika, get with the program.  We are talking about documentaries.

P7PSP

« Reply #171 on: April 15, 2012, 07:44:00 PM »
Pika is that guy.  ::)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #172 on: April 15, 2012, 07:44:56 PM »
and sci fi  :zoinks:
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #173 on: April 15, 2012, 07:49:02 PM »
Pika is that guy.  ::)

Well Py is helping, but being contrary is her MO

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #174 on: April 15, 2012, 07:51:09 PM »
I like being that guy.

Besides, helping with what? Respecting Meadow and treating her like a fucking human being?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #175 on: April 15, 2012, 07:52:29 PM »
I like being that guy.

Besides, helping with what? Respecting Meadow and treating her like a fucking human being?

We are changing the subject so she will leave it alone, which in the end is much better for her than continuing to invite abuse.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: April 15, 2012, 07:53:24 PM »
DirtDawg, do you know Meadow?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #177 on: April 15, 2012, 07:55:23 PM »
We are changing the subject so she will leave it alone, which in the end is much better for her than continuing to invite abuse.

Yes I'm well aware of that. Except for the bit about knowing what is better for her.

Dude I've just been trying to spread the Anonymous vs Judge Rotenberg Center meme elsewhere, and the new video that got released last Tuesday from the court case of the guy whose parents are suing them, don't talk to me about knowing what's best for people.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: April 15, 2012, 07:57:23 PM »

Yes I'm well aware of that. Except for the bit about knowing what is better for her.

Dude I've just been trying to spread the Anonymous vs Judge Rotenberg Center meme elsewhere, and the new video that got released last Tuesday from the court case of the guy whose parents are suing them, don't talk to me about knowing what's best for people.

This bugs me no end. AFF has been trying to get the word out about the JRC for years and we've been alternatively poohpoohed and shouted down.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #179 on: April 15, 2012, 07:57:55 PM »
By who?