Educational

Author Topic: Hilarious  (Read 10529 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Hilarious
« Reply #240 on: April 16, 2012, 12:52:17 AM »
God, can't you do any better than that?!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #241 on: April 16, 2012, 12:53:43 AM »
God, can't you do any better than that?!

Bad guess.  Anyone else?

P7PSP

« Reply #242 on: April 16, 2012, 01:07:19 AM »
Meadow?

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #243 on: April 16, 2012, 01:09:58 AM »
The lurking guest?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #244 on: April 16, 2012, 02:56:03 AM »
What's your favorite documentary Pika?
No one asks me questions like this? (emo)

What is your favourite documentary, Bodie?
I love anything about History.  I also like things sci-fi, like Star Trek and Button Moon.
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #245 on: April 16, 2012, 03:19:02 AM »

I love anything about History.  I also like things sci-fi, like Star Trek and Button Moon.
Do you like Babylon 5?

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #246 on: April 16, 2012, 03:26:13 AM »

Do you like Babylon 5?
I have not seen it.  I never fancied it, as it looked a bit soap opera-ish ... is it good?
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #247 on: April 16, 2012, 03:27:33 AM »

Do you like Babylon 5?
I have not seen it.  I never fancied it, as it looked a bit soap opera-ish ... is it good?
Yes. It is better than Star Trek.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #248 on: April 16, 2012, 03:40:32 AM »
I will look out for it.  Not even sure if it is on over here. :2thumbsup:
blah blah blah

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #249 on: April 16, 2012, 06:34:12 AM »
* Returning to a forum you've been banned from is a crime in the UK (Computer Misuse Act 2003 Section 1, Unauthorised Access to Systems, Section 2, Facilitating Unauthorised Access to Systems)
Thats why i'm happy i dont live in the UK.

I have to agree. Bit harsh isn't it to declare it a crime? I presume even using a proxy alone would be classed a criminal offence; due to the fact using some open proxies would constitute unauthorized access.

It wasn't intended for preventing people to come back to forums, it just happened to cover it. Proxy use isn't illegal unless you're trying to break the law with one.

You'll find that laws in the US intended to prevent hacking will also prevent unauthorised return to forums you've been banned from.

Do you like Babylon 5?

It's superb. First season is a bit pants, but needs to be watched for various bits of foreshadowing. Once the plot kicks in, though...

P7PSP

« Reply #250 on: April 16, 2012, 06:38:22 AM »
Walter Koenig was great as Bester. I like how he was not a two dimensional villian. He was tough, smart, and really cared about his people.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #251 on: April 16, 2012, 06:48:01 AM »
Walter Koenig was great as Bester. I like how he was not a two dimensional villian. He was tough, smart, and really cared about his people.

Mr Bester is one of my all time favourite bastards. Really didn't give a shit about anybody that wasn't a Teep - and Koenig really got that across in his performance. Knew he was a bastard and didn't care - loved winding up the Mundanes but would kill anybody who threatened a Teep - even tu...well, I won't go into that, if bodaccea is considering starting it

I really want to replace my Earth Alliance Forces insignia with a Psicorp one, but the EA one was enough of a bitch to find.

P7PSP

« Reply #252 on: April 16, 2012, 06:56:17 AM »
That is it. Straczynski (?) was big on plot development and character development. Koenig is a much better actor than the original Star Trek ever let him be. 

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #253 on: April 16, 2012, 07:01:32 AM »
That is it. Straczynski (?) was big on plot development and character development. Koenig is a much better actor than the original Star Trek ever let him be.

Yeah, when he's not having go on about nuclear wessels, he's actually a damned good actor.

MJS wrote B5 as a five season thing right from the start, as a "Novel on the screen". It has excellent character development throughout - though my favourite has to be G'kar and Londo.

Seriously bodaccea, it kicks Trek's arse backwards and forwards.

Bonus; The Starfury design is going to actually be used.

Offline cynara

• Nekkid Plaything of the Aspie Elite
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #254 on: April 16, 2012, 07:03:03 AM »

Mr Bester is one of my all time favourite bastards. Really didn't give a shit about anybody that wasn't a Teep - and Koenig really got that across in his performance. Knew he was a bastard and didn't care - loved winding up the Mundanes but would kill anybody who threatened a Teep - even tu...well, I won't go into that, if bodaccea is considering starting it

I really want to replace my Earth Alliance Forces insignia with a Psicorp one, but the EA one was enough of a bitch to find.

Is this any good?

http://starbaseatlanta.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2229&osCsid=368b5951799e9b7c146374ac410ef08a
Ty tus gul nameur re drylsi.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'