Author Topic: Let's Fight!!  (Read 14446 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Let's Fight!!
« Reply #150 on: April 02, 2012, 12:11:25 AM »
Demanding that I show my artwork!! What kind of person does that?? Someone who is completely nuts obviously, and inappropriate beyond all comprehension. You're a psycho.

You proclaim to be some great artist, people wanted proof to judge it for its merits and they're the ones insane to dare ask. Your butchering of logic is quite astounding.

You're an incredible moron to think I should want to show my work to forum rats who have been as abusive and cruel to me as all of you have. Unbelievably stupid.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: April 02, 2012, 12:20:14 AM »
btw I don't see how Meadow is supposedly so much less intelligent that others here? Am I missing something?

I think Meadow posted her IQ somewhere here, but I didn't find it with a quick search.   IIRC, she said it was above average, but it was somewhere in the normal range or slightly above average.

She also posted her Emotional IQ, which was 153.  The test said "150+: Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar."  The only person scoring higher was Pyraxis, with a score of 160, BTW.  Impressive.

I think that you and Pyraxis may be missing my point, which was that everyone has things that they are good at and other things they aren't and expecting them to dumb themselves down in their strong areas for the benefit of others who are weak in those specific areas is both unfair and unrealistic. 

It's not only a question of "pride in one's brain" but also a question of practicality because our strengths and weaknesses along with our knowledge and experiences are part of who we are.  If I engaged you in a game of trivial knowledge and the topic was operation barbarossa, could you force yourself to know less about it because I know less about it than you do?  Do Pyraxis and Meadow will themselves to use only a fraction of their Emotional Intelligence in dealing with others like me who are less gifted than they are?

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #152 on: April 02, 2012, 12:26:43 AM »
Demanding that I show my artwork!! What kind of person does that?? Someone who is completely nuts obviously, and inappropriate beyond all comprehension. You're a psycho.

You proclaim to be some great artist, people wanted proof to judge it for its merits and they're the ones insane to dare ask. Your butchering of logic is quite astounding.

You're an incredible moron to think I should want to show my work to forum rats who have been as abusive and cruel to me as all of you have. Unbelievably stupid.

Predictable as always...

Whatever, proclaiming you're brilliant at something with mere arrogance to back it up is not exactly going to impress anyone. Only mindless thralls who either want something from you or are gullible would believe anything you say without demonstrable proof. Your loss not mine, considering people will just think you're self-deluded as your claims hold no value without proof. You brought that criticism upon yourself.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #153 on: April 02, 2012, 12:32:27 AM »
Pyraxis, can you, please, explain to Meadow about proving 'we' started the attacks, then, since you seem to get on well with her at the moment, please?
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #154 on: April 02, 2012, 12:36:10 AM »
Pyraxis, can you, please, explain to Meadow about proving 'we' started the attacks, then, since you seem to get on well with her at the moment, please?

Agreed, exactly, considering that this is an ideal thread to do so. If I recall, the beginning was around when Rage suggested something reasonable and Meadow told him off rather inappropriately and it's been gloves off since. Not sure if there were any earlier incidents, anyone remember?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: April 02, 2012, 12:38:32 AM »
I think it's you who is missing my point actually. I can't speak for pyraxis as she may be coming at this from a totally diffferent angle, but my point was that if you view yourself as being so above someone, think of them as much less intelligent than you are and see them as emotionally or mentally unbalanced , is it really reasonable to keep baiting them, mocking them, provoking them and bullying them?

It's not a question of turning off your ABILITY. it's about choosing how you use that ability

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #156 on: April 02, 2012, 12:45:01 AM »
I think it's you who is missing my point actually. I can't speak for pyraxis as she may be coming at this from a totally diffferent angle, but my point was that if you view yourself as being so above someone, think of them as much less intelligent than you are and see them as emotionally or mentally unbalanced , is it really reasonable to keep baiting them, mocking them, provoking them and bullying them?

It's not a question of turning off your ABILITY. it's about choosing how you use that ability
Don't know who that's aimed at but, indeed, it is. Unfortunately, Meadow is very difficult (I don't mean deliberately so) to deal with, at the moment!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: April 02, 2012, 12:47:25 AM »

Agreed, exactly, considering that this is an ideal thread to do so. If I recall, the beginning was around when Rage suggested something reasonable and Meadow told him off rather inappropriately and it's been gloves off since. Not sure if there were any earlier incidents, anyone remember?

I understand now that this is a site for abusers who want free reign to abuse. It's seems only fair that this be made clearly known upfront so no one ends up being abused who doesnt want to be. Blaming me for your behaviors is going too far. Own who you are and let your "victim" as it were know so they have a chance to choose if they want to be involved. What you've done is just retarded and wrong. I had to find this out in your voting booth and I've never seen it before. You people are batshit crazy all the way through.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #158 on: April 02, 2012, 12:50:16 AM »

I understand now that this is a site for abusers who want free reign to abuse. It's seems only fair that this be made clearly known upfront so no one ends up being abused who doesnt want to be. Blaming me for your behaviors is going too far. Own who you are and let your "victim" as it were know so they have a chance to choose if they want to be involved. What you've done is just retarded and wrong. I had to find this out in your voting booth and I've never seen it before. You people are batshit crazy all the way through.

Hmph, that's all you seem to do, abuse those who do not fit your world vision. You fit in perfectly if that's the case. :thumbup:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 12:51:55 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: April 02, 2012, 12:53:26 AM »
Go look at the debate about abusing people in the voting booth. The least you can do is post that information up front instead of blame the victim routine. You are some sick fucks and I'm talking about those in that discussion in the voting booth as they know full well what They are doing and don't give a shit about the human cost. I'm a real person as are others and those people in my opinion deserve to be shot and trust they will be in due time.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #160 on: April 02, 2012, 12:54:04 AM »
You are more like us than you realize. You're hardly superior to us, resorting to our tactics of antagonisms. Congratulations. :zoinks:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: April 02, 2012, 12:58:07 AM »
Defending myself as anyone would isn't setting out to victimize others. I'm tired of you and I hate you. I hope you are returned to hell soon where you belong.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #162 on: April 02, 2012, 12:59:32 AM »
You are more like us than you realize. You're hardly superior to us, resorting to our tactics of antagonisms. Congratulations. :zoinks:

Would it be fair to say, Professor, that you're admitting the forum started it? Now, Meadow, admit it - you enjoy this as much as any of the other participants, don't you?  :hug:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: April 02, 2012, 01:07:46 AM »
I'm going to leave. I do not like it, obviously. My vehement reactions tell you that as if you don't know. I'm just concerned for future victims. It isn't fun unless you're enjoying it and I made it very clear I didn't and don't. I'm going to report this forum to the authorities rather than waste any more time being batted around by the endless nonsense. This has to be reported. You're dangerous, harmful, toxic people.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #164 on: April 02, 2012, 01:07:52 AM »
Defending myself as anyone would isn't setting out to victimize others. I'm tired of you and I hate you. I hope you are returned to hell soon where you belong.

By stooping lower than us by resorting to implied death threats to Odeon? Yep, that's definitely defending yourself. ::)

You could have simply walked away and saved yourself the stress or you can stay and could do what Pyraxis is doing, constructing sensible counterarguments instead and utterly prove us wrong by being the better person; as any sensible, intelligent person would. But nope, you choose to continue your vitriol at any granted opportunity. You feed off us, as we feed off you, a rather mutual contract I would say... I'm already in hell, welcome to my domain.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 01:11:49 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »